SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

If you are going to install a Preset later on, then it is highly recommended to use ENB Organizer. Currently, I only use ENBoost, but I still keep the ENB Organizer active as I may find a Preset I like later down the road that won't be so hard on my system. When I discovered the problem with ENB Organizer not injecting the enblocal.ini properly in my Skyrim directory directory, and then manually copied the proper enblocal.ini file into both folders, I have not had any further issues with ENB Organizer.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

It's odd then, as it doesn't matter what ini I got where, it just starts crashing whenever I activate that "ENBTemp" in the organizer :( If I deactivate it, remove all ENB related files from Skyrim, then add the 3 from wrapper it works again, with or without the small necessary tweaks mentioned in guides :<

Thanks for prompt responses, by the way, I appreciate them.

Edited by Ellilea

I also tried the settings recommended in this guide (mostly the Antialiasing changed I think?), but then replaced them to match those from Skyrim Performance Optimization. This is how they look now.

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true
ForceFakeVideocard=false

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=4064
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=0
PriorityMode=0
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=0.25
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
EnableVSync=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=false
FPSLimit=10.0

[INPUT]
KeyCombination=16
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyFPSLimit=36
KeyShowFPS=106
KeyScreenshot=44
KeyEditor=13
KeyFreeVRAM=115
KeyBruteForce=66
KeyDepthOfField=118

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=false
Quality=0
DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=false
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=false

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=true
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixSsaoWaterTransparency=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false

[LONGEXPOSURE]
EnableLongExposureMode=false
Time=1.0
BlendMax=0.0

You don't need ENB Organizer, it's just very handy if you are switching between different presets once you have set it up. If you don't plan on switching and want to use just one preset and you get it working with manual installation stick to that for now. Once you are familiar with the file/folder structure of ENB inside the Skyrim directory you can set up the preset folders for ENB Organizer properly. And I wouldn't recommend installing any ENB from archive, if there are optionals or whatnot in the archive you will likely end up with an messed up folder structure. Unpack what you need from the archive to a seperate folder make necessary changes to enblocal.ini there and then install the preset in ENB Organizer from that folder. Make sure the folder structure inside "ENB Organizer\Games\TESV\Presets\Presetname" is exactly the same as it needs to be inside the Skyrim directory.

PS: Same goes for the binaries. Make sure "ENB Organizer\Games\TESV\Binaries\binaryversion" has exactly the same structure as needed in the Skyrim directory.

Edited by thenewkid

You don't need ENB Organizer, it's just very handy if you are switching between different presets once you have set it up. If you don't plan on switching and want to use just one preset and you get it working with manual installation stick to that for now. Once you are familiar with the file/folder structure of ENB inside the Skyrim directory you can set up the preset folders for ENB Organizer properly. And I wouldn't recommend installing any ENB from archive, if there are optionals or whatnot in the archive you will likely end up with an messed up folder structure. Unpack what you need from the archive to a seperate folder make necessary changes to enblocal.ini there and then install the preset in ENB Organizer from that folder. Make sure the folder structure inside "ENB Organizer\Games\TESV\Presets\Presetname" is exactly the same as it needs to be inside the Skyrim directory.

I shall do that, once I can use ENB Organizer at all :p Currently it does not want to love me, so no presets can happen at all.

What do you mean not install any preset from Archive? Not use Mod Organizer and do it manually?

Try changing 

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=true to false.

ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

I shall do that, once I can use ENB Organizer at all :p Currently it does not want to love me, so no presets can happen at all.

What do you mean not install any preset from Archive? Not use Mod Organizer and do it manually?

You cannot install any ENB Presets directly through Mod Organizer as those files need to be injected into the Skyrim directory and not the Skyrim Data folder. Any files that would normally be placed in the Skyrim Data folder are those that can be installed via Mod Organizer.

No you use ENB Organizer to add presets to it. In the preset selection you have an add button that opens up an window where you can browse for either archive or folder for the preset files. https://imgur.com/a/aiA7I

Try changing 

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=true to false.

ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

That didn't help, but I noticed an option below it

[GLOBAL]

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

Changed this from false to true and it seems to be okay. Perhaps it's worth adding that note to the guide for people who wish to follow the guide and then get to picking out an ENB later or something? If it's even what it means. I don't know, just wild-guessing, but it seems to have fixed this for me alongside copying the .ini like you said. That could be a useful addition there too as it apparently wasn't just your Skyrim doing that :)

Thanks for your help. I hope I won't be back with more issues, but it's modding Skyrim so I guess I'll see you soon :p

You're the best! Can you be my father? Err ... forget the last part, but you are awesome! Works like a charm, freezes are gone.

I don't want to sound to demanding but could you do the same for "cwiholdscollegescript", "CWIQuartersOrbScript" and "CWITeleportSpellScript" which port you back to the College, to the Archmage Sanctuary and the "Temporal Shift" spell/power you find there and have also the autosaves and thus cause freezes.

Updated the archive; grab it again and let me know how it goes.

• +1 1

Apparently I'm either officially too stupid to activate and ENB or something is still broken somewhere. I have added a preset, the tree is as should be, nothing happens in game. I have moved those preset files manually to Skyrim folder, still nothing happens. Can't blame ENB Organizer this time lol. I don't know :( The ENBoost is active in game, got the message and all. But the moment I swap that previously mentioned setting to 'false' the crash is back and people seem to use it on false? Does that block my ENB from appearing?

The water was flickering like mad, but I found a fix for that at least. Don't know if a sign of some deeper issue or the framerate cap is just okay to use.

Okay, nevermind my post (can't seem to edit/delete it). I made some manual mix of enblocal ini from the preset and the other two, put the program somewhere else for future use (unlikely, I really like this ENB look! Probably will stick with it anyway, or I can just manually replace it for something else in the future with another hybrid ini since I apparently cannot use the global enblocal.ini anyway) and it works.

Nice parenthesis. Almost forgot I started a sentence.

Thanks guys, big e-hugs to all of ya. Onwards to glory.

Please Notice: These have just been updated in the Guide and are on their prospective Nexus links:

Updated [Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)]
CORE

Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery) - V18Final - by icecreamassassin

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn V18 Final Core Package (v18Final)
  • UPDATES - DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.3
Updated [Conflict Resolution Patch]
Patch Central

SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified Patch Central - 1.01 - by jdsmith2816

[continuing the install battles]

I hope it's not too stupid a thing to do, but I'm modifying some mods from the list. For instance prefer "Alternate Start" to "Skyrim Unbound" (it just seems simpler, I don't need those SU options) or don't want Face to Face talk (just subjective bleh :p), picked "Climates of Tamriel" and different lighting overhaul, a different assortment of visual/character creation mods, stuff like that. Can changes like that fly?

Two other questions:

1. Is it possible to post a finalized mod list somewhere around for smart Req-Legacy people to tell me if something there strikes them as a must-delete?

2. I've arrived at the Quest part of the guide. I don't want to install Undeath, not planning to play a lich and that's a waste of that mod and script-load AFAIR, also skipping Falskaar, not a fan of new-lands mods and there's already Moonpath included in Legacy. But I've picked several other quest mods that have been rather recently updated. Could you tell me if they're for some reason discouraged?

- Apotheosis Lifeless Vaults

- Molag Bal's Inferno

- Helgen Reborn

- The Wheels of Lull

[i actually thought there are more, damn I really AM learning to limit my load order... Two games and one decade of biting cables finally getting through I guess...]

Also, why is "Requiem" patch option unchecked in "Legacy Patch Central" fomod guide? :o

Also, no "Audio Overhaul" patch? That mod I think is required for the STEP patches, no?

Edited by Ellilea