SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I'm currently running this guide in a pre-standalone iteration, it's gone smoothly for over 700h, so I don't want to change anything there. On the other hand I'm eager to try the updated guide for a new char. To keep things clean I wanted to ask if it's possible to just install MO a second time in a different location and install the updated guide there. And if I can do this is there anything special to consider?

Do it the way I do. One version is in the Skyrim folder for the LOTD guide and I have another one just in a Tools folder on my Games drive for The Reqtified stuff.

I point all of them to one common download directory on my 2TB storage drive. Thus you only need to download a mod once to have it available for all your iterations of MO. Saves space by not needing to have multiple download directories.

Stupid issue today, but I can't seem to Google it... I cannot use the provided loadorder.txt, MO just ignores it and then overwrites it. I even tried to make the file read only for a moment to force it, but no luck. Can't seem to make it acknowledge the change... Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Did you make certain to exit Mod Organizer? Copy and paste the following over your loadorder.txt file and then save it. I have a couple of extra mods in here that we're testing out, but that shouldn't affect anything. I apologize that haven't gotten around to uploading the latest loadorder.txt just yet. I've had a busy couple of days. I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
NPC Retextures Merged.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
Falskaar.esm
notice board.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
Falskaar - Notice Board.esp
Forest_Borealis_Alpha.esp
TAFM.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
3DNPC.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Aurlyn.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
BFSEffects.esp
BosmerHeaddresses.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
CATM.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
DynDOLOD - Addons.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
Faces Merged.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
FollowerCompatibility.esp
HothFollower.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
Inigo.esp
InigoMCM.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR.esp
Miscellaneous Merged.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
MoonAndStar_Undeath_compat.esp
ogDiverseDragons2.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
Point The Way.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
SkyUI.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
TMBVanillaArmorandClothes.esp
Toccata.esp
towConversation.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Undeath.esp
Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp
VioLens.esp
WayshrinesIFT.esp
WayshrinesIFTFalskaar.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WetandColdAshes WAFR CCF.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
XPMSE.esp
Craftable Horse Barding.esp
Daedric Glowing Horse Barding.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
3DNPC CCOR.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn Patches Merged.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
Darkwater Crossing.esp
Ivarstead.esp
Karthwasten.esp
Kynesgrove.esp
Shor's Stone.esp
Soljund's Sinkhole.esp
Whistling Mine.esp
LECM Merged.esp
NSUTR - Merged.esp
ECTV Merged.esp
Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
PCE Patches Merged.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors Compilation.esp
Skyrim Radioactive Patches Merged.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
CFTO.esp
Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp
Farmhouse Chimneys - Merged.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp
NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp
KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp
CAR-ContentAddonReqtified.esp
COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp
COR-NoHeavyStormcloaks.esp
COR-WetAndCold.esp
NRM 3DNPC - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Cutting Room Floor.esp
Requiem - Heavy Armory.esp
Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp
Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp
Requiem - Inigo.esp
Requiem - SCRR Patch.esp
Requiem - Soultorn Entities.esp
MoonAndStar_Requiem_compat.esp
Requiem - Aurlyn.esp
Requiem - 83Willows 101Bugs.esp
Requiem - Craftable Horse Barding.esp
Requiem - ESF Companions.esp
Requiem - Faction Crossbows.esp
Requiem - Hoth.esp
Requiem - Immersive College of Winterhold.esp
Requiem - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp
Requiem - Timing is Everything.esp
Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp
Requiem - VioLens.esp
Requiem - WM Flora Fixes.esp
Requiem - Guard Dialogue & Open Helmets.esp
Requiem - Restored Rewarding Sounds.esp
Requiem - Restored Saving Messages.esp
Requiem - Toccata Scripted.esp
Undeath Immersive Lichdom Patch for Requiem.esp
Requiem_Minor_Arcana.esp
Requiem - MortalEnemies_MinorArcana_TG_Vanilla.esp
Requiem - Destiny.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain KFR.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain COR.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain Destiny.esp
Requiem - Immersive Horses.esp
Apocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
NARC Merged.esp
No Dragon LODS.esp
RDO Merged.esp
BQO Merged.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
TKDodge.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
Requiem - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
ISC Patches Merged.esp
CLARALUX Merged.esp
HUD Merged.esp
CRPatch.esp
crpatch__ectv.esp
crpatch__radioactive-pce.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
WLSO Merged.esp
Khajiit Ears Show.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

I made sure to close it yea, even looked for it in the processes tabs in case there was some ninja instance of it somewhere, as unlikely as that is. Nope. Tried to paste stuff in and tried to copy the file, delete it, open MO without any, with just blank, anything. Nothing worked.

I'll just sort the things manually using your new list as a guide, thanks for posting it. Brute force is the best force, isn't it.

Another small issue arose, though this time weirder one. From the manual:

"Open Tes5Edit
Load only RDO - VendorSaleDelayGone - Patch.esp
Right click on RDO - VendorSaleDelayGone - Patch.esp and click Clean Masters
Click the [X] in top right corner of the window
Unckeck Backup at the bottom
Click [OK]."

Tried to do it, but nothing happens. I don't get any error or anything, just when I close TeSEdit it doesn't want to save the plugin and the masters are not cleared. Tried several times, no luck o.O

Forgive me one last installation question (I hope). I'm finishing the merges, load order is sorted, everything seems to be okay, I have just one doubt. Earlier on you said that it's okay to pick different character visual mods, which I did. But I noticed that CR Patch requires the NPC Retextures merge. Will it be okay with the "NPC Overhaul" + "Ethereal Elves Overhaul" inside only?

I don't know what it means to esmify it, I mean I know it becomes an .esm plugin, but I don't know the reason and if there's some connection between this and Windsong thing (also CR patch lists .esp as its master, the only one missing left). On top of it there's that part with NPC restoration. Hence I wonder how to proceed.

Edited by Ellilea

you don't need to esmify plugins only if you start using CK. (that's done via Wrye Bash) I guess they do this to autosort the plugin at the top of the load order. Anyway it's done with Wrye bash.

If you add extra character overhauls than those in the guide you will need to either place them after the merged npc retexture esp or merge them with them. Also you will need to check the CR patch for changes on NPCs since you may need to forward those changes from the mods you add.

Edited by paul666root

Forgive me one last installation question (I hope). I'm finishing the merges, load order is sorted, everything seems to be okay, I have just one doubt. Earlier on you said that it's okay to pick different character visual mods, which I did. But I noticed that CR Patch requires the NPC Retextures merge. Will it be okay with the "NPC Overhaul" + "Ethereal Elves Overhaul" inside only?

I don't know what it means to esmify it, I mean I know it becomes an .esm plugin, but I don't know the reason and if there's some connection between this and Windsong thing (also CR patch lists .esp as its master, the only one missing left). On top of it there's that part with NPC restoration. Hence I wonder how to proceed.

Just merge all of your visual plugins into one "NPC Retextures Merged" w/ any different ones loaded AFTER what's in the guide merge order.  Then use Wrye Bash to "Esmify self" the plugin.. put it just above usleep... Then follow finish line isntructions for the script.

IIRC the only thing CR Patch relies upon is EEO.. removing WSCO shouldn't cause you any grief... I think.

Hi,

Few questions, stupid propably, but i already installed everything twice, and Im a bit tired. :) I am propably just misuderstanding something. 
Sorry for my English.

1. Near the very end there is a step "[WLSO Merged Tips]", and if I understand correctly I should do this after everything else. But exactly when? Before or after stuff like Reqtificator or DYNDOLOD

2. Step "Merge Plugins - SRLE Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified Profile". What is this for? Am I supposed to redo all the merges, even ones that i made before? 

I want to make this all clear to me, I wont have the patience to redo it third time. :D 

1. Reqtificator and Dyndolod are always last.

2. that is just a random name we gave to the MP profile. You can use whatever profile name you want and no you dont have to remerge them. These profiles are used in case you want to follow a different guide and don't want to ruin the merges done for this one.

Thank you for the answers, did as advised.

Then I launched the game to see if the body mods work okay but damn, Requiem got smart. Told me to gtfo the game and go over its finishy-thingies before I can do anything :D I think last I played it didn't have such idiot prevention mechanisms in place yet.

Me again, thanks for the answer. 

Next questions:

1. Where (in load order) should I place Radioactive + PCE (and patches)? In loadorder.txt those files are not included and i cant find any clues in the tutorial. I also cannot find Wayshrines in there. <-nvm, just compared it to the load order above. 

2. Does the order in left pane of Mod Organizer matters? After all of this it aint pretty. Sorry for that question. :D

3. Does placement of NLVA matters? Their page suggest that it does not, but I prefer to ask here. 

Sorry for botherin. 

Edited by sad_mad