SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

What is a deli jet? Some other name for Relinker? Guide specifies v. 40 but I don't know where to get it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77959/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D77959&pUp=1

There are just some dead links to GitHub there and no mention of version number.

Is it possible that the saving doesn't work for this reason or is it a separate problem?

Somehow autocorrect turned relinker into deli jet... idk mate.

Looks like Ganda closed down his github for osme reason... relinker 40 available here for now:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/Relinker.exe

Okay, that worked. But the save issue persists, instant crash on saving. Do you have any idea what could possibly be causing it or how to find out? :(

Checked - it's the Requiem for the Indifferent.esp :< When I check it off I can save the game (it flashes briefly, as if a camera was taking a photo, what's that effect? Can it be related?)

Edited by Ellilea

Haven't played with Skyrim Unbound, so I don't know what's different to ASLAL, but with the latter I waited in the starting cell until all mods were finished initializing, same after choosing a start and being released into the world. I would wait until all mods have run their scripts and set themselves up properly and not save the game until they are done.

Switching to old version of ReLinker helped, however i have different problem now.

After startin the Skyrim Unbound the game crashes when tryin to switch race, or directly after naming the character. One time i managed to start, and then the Requiem Scripts popup showed up. 

What values did you change? Though I didn't crash at RaceMenu. I Reqtified and FNIS'd again but the crash on save still happens :< Other than that game seems to start out bug-free.

I still have that cow instead of a market stand and flying fish in Solitude though, lol. Do you have it too? Everything else looks fine so far. But this save-crash I don't know what to do with. I Googled and Googled but no luck.

I always waited for all the scripts to initialize before trying, I tried Quick Save and Manual save. Tried in town, tried also after leaving it, on old (from before Reqtificator) and new saves. Always just crash.

Edited by Ellilea

Well, i switched video memory size value to a bit lower one. 

Now my problem is back, even tho i didn't change anything and reloaded a few times.
Solitude looks fine at least. :D

Perhaps im using Reqtificator wrong. The "Logging level of detail" should be kept at "Only merged records"? 

Edited by sad_mad

Solitude looks beautiful :D I'm not sure the cow will be there on new save, actually, forgot if I checked on the old or new. But it's not an issue, everything else looks 100% in place in other towns too so whatever, if it stays I'll accept it like an ugly baby. CTDs, on the other hand, a bit too ugly :P

That option is just logging, I don't think it makes any difference aside of showing you what the program did at the end in some log file.

I tried redoing the patch with the only-needed-masters option, but that also sounds inconsequential. Same effect anyway.

The problem must lie somewhere deeper, especially if it returned for you.

Edited by Ellilea

Sorry for spam. I write everything here so everyone with the same problem can see, please remove my posts if it is a problem. :)

I fixed it! (for the moment)

I had to die! :D According to some sources on the internet, you need to kill your character. (normally or via console)
After reloading it works fine for me. Still no idea what happened, i have not found any clues either, just this, propably temporary, solution. 

Pffft, that actually did the trick for me too. I killed a character from some other save and then I could save on that save AND on a brand new game. Baffling, but good find haha.

Probably unrelated, but doing it this way seems to cause Requiem scripts to run first when starting the new game, they don't wait for the character to complete Skyrim Unbound. I don't know, just mentioning whatever I noticed in case it could be a hint.

I would worry still that this is a symptom of a bigger problem that will hit when least expected, in 10 levels or something. But yea, solid temporary fix there, Mister/Miss :P

Helgen Reborn shouldn't cause any technical issues just make sure to grab the appropriate patches as you're going through fomods.  You'll still have some custom CR work to do but it's not too bad.  The quest line will be stupid easy though because it hasn't been rebalanced for Requiem.

Just played through Helgen Reborn and it's far from stupidly easy, especially the dungeons. The mod uses mostly vanilla enemies, not custom ones, so they all have their appropriate Requiem perks and abilities. Vampires, dremoras and dragonpriests are serious foes, and even bandits can be dangerous in large numbers.

@sad_mad

I don't know how it is for you, but in my case it looks like I'd have to do the kill trick every time I boot the game up. Something is definitely broken :(

RS Children work fine, by the way. Didn't require any fiddling to appear in case someone wondered in the future.

Edited by Ellilea

I played for a few hours now, i had to do it like twice. No idea what the hell is this.

I noticed one thing, its not always the reason of a bug, bud doin this creates the bug 100% of times (I tested). You cannot save while in combat. 

Ps. Mister sad_mad

Sorry all, been really busy this weekend and have had no time to check on things.  I've never experienced what you're discussing.  I've got a few characters several housr into playthroughs with the current guide and have had no crashes :(

I'll noodle over the problem for a while and see if anything comes to mind.