SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I'm getting a persistent CTD when I try to enter Dragonsreach. I managed to enter it once, but upon re-entering it's always CTD. Loading a save from before going there the first time now also gives CTD and I CTD'd few minutes after leaving it that one time I managed to enter it.

Would anyone have a clue what it could be?

I'm getting a persistent CTD when I try to enter Dragonsreach. I managed to enter it once, but upon re-entering it's always CTD. Loading a save from before going there the first time now also gives CTD and I CTD'd few minutes after leaving it that one time I managed to enter it.

I would guess it has something to do with PCE + Skyrim Radioactive. Maybe you forgot this patch: rpatch__radioactive-pce.esp?

Not a clue;  you're install is in a very weird state... Evidenced by the fact that you can't properly run the Reqtificator...

Try utilizing the patches I linked a few posts back.

Not a clue;  you're install is in a very weird state... Evidenced by the fact that you can't properly run the Reqtificator...

Try utilizing the patches I linked a few posts back.

You know I think that actually worked?

For sad_mad, if you come by and want to know what I did since we seem to have similar install issues:

I downloaded the patch pack linked on the previous page here, replaced my CR Patch and CR_ectv patch with the new versions (the new ones are about 3kb bigger each or something as tiny), I removed the Requiem for the Indifferent and SkyProc folder from my overwrite (didn't create output from it anymore since I was repatching a bunch of times), I then ran the Reqtificator with the CR plugins turned on and it seems to not crash on save anymore.

But I don't know if it's the patches or "Safety Load" - the guide doesn't mention it, but I got that mod and I also entered the Dragonsreach without any issue now.

@Orham

I don't use Radioactive, it was optional and I decided to skip it. It's pretty enough already, especially since I got those Palaces Enhanced and the ECTV additions for the other things :)

Edited by Ellilea

You know I think that actually worked?

For sad_mad, if you come by and want to know what I did since we seem to have similar install issues:

I downloaded the patch pack linked on the previous page here, replaced my CR Patch and CR_ectv patch with the new versions (the new ones are about 3kb bigger each or something as tiny), I removed the Requiem for the Indifferent and SkyProc folder from my overwrite (didn't create output from it anymore since I was repatching a bunch of times), I then ran the Reqtificator with the CR plugins turned on and it seems to not crash on save anymore.

But I don't know if it's the patches or "Safety Load" - the guide doesn't mention it, but I got that mod and I also entered the Dragonsreach without any issue now.

@Orham

I don't use Radioactive, it was optional and I decided to skip it. It's pretty enough already, especially since I got those Palaces Enhanced and the ECTV additions for the other things :)

Please remove safety load.. The proper configuration of crash fixes in this guie makes Safety Load totally obsolete.

Glad your stuff is working. :)

• +1 1

I found a tiny thing that might be a an idea for the CR patch or something. I noticed that Requiem overwrites Skyrim Unbound's change to Breezehome price back to 3000. Not sure if you like it that way, but it feels cheatey to me, I'm gonna make an equally tiny plugin to revert that reversion I guess.

It's actually a little strange how houses are made cheaper in Requiem whereas Horses and Mercenaries have skyrocketed. I get that horses were very valuable in those times, but I'd say a house is still something :p I thought Requiem made houses more expensive too.

Edited by Ellilea

So, I finished the core guide today, used the patches from the dropbox and, you guessed it, CTD on save. After googling a while and not being convinced by that kill reload stuff I found a recommendation to lower the "uExterior Cell Buffer" value in the skyrim.ini. I tested the recommended value of 24 and that fixed the issues for me.

I think the lowered house prizes could be related to the fact that carry weight is a ressource you need to manage in early game, to give the player easier access to a safe storage place. Besides if you consider that the default carry weight in Requiem is 100 and coins have weight, having the vanilla amount of coin necessary for most houses would lead to annoying overencumberance.

I see. Well I remove the gold weight first thing always :) So I guess my mini-mod rising prices makes up for that a wee little bit. I get your point, but if I guess I'd rather have that safe-chest somewhere and gather for the house than have the house be cheaper than a mercenary :D But it's obviously personal taste kind of thing.

Strange thing with that CTD on save bug. Strange thing indeed. Come to think of it I also did a small change in the .ini before trying to Reqtify the new Dropbox files.

This section:

"[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableProfiling=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2000000477

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2000000477

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800"

No idea if it means anything at all, but yeah. Just in case I'm gonna leave it here.

Hey again,

so while merging the plugins occasionally I'll get the error "stack overflow" and Merge Plugins will quit without saving. It happened with the LECM Merge (it worked fine without Wonders of Weather and strangely enough, when I put that on the top of the order of the plugins to be merged it was also fine), and is happening again with the CLARALUX merge (it's fine without CLARALUX.esp added into the merge). I've searched these forums and haven't noticed anybody else with this problem, so I'm assuming it's all user error. Anyone know a way around this? 

You wanted visual oddities mentioned - in my game some boots don't have feet. For instance those Jarl of Solitude has on. Most are complete, it seems to be some of the clothing boots only (so far found 2).

Some floating lanterns, but you mentioned you know of those.

What do you think of replacing

[Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack]
CORE

Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack - 0.0 - by Rafuel Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - DragonbornMagesRobesRetexturePack

with the complete pack of Gamwich's Rustic Clothing https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69784/? ?

That's already done in the beautification guide.  The main guide was kept very simple to avoid having to do much extra work for people that also follow the beautification guide.