SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hey, im at the WLSO merge part of the guide and it tells me to merge this esp:

• wlso.esp (WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul)

but i cant find wlso.esp anywhere and my "WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.06.7z" doesnt have any .esp's

Hey, im at the WLSO merge part of the guide and it tells me to merge this esp:

• wlso.esp (WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul)[/size]

but i cant find wlso.esp anywhere and my "WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul 1.06.7z" doesnt have any .esp's

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37ojtBnC9LXUV83VUE3UGpDLW8?usp=sharing

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I'm noticing during my tests that I'm experiencing major lag after I have entered a few new cells. As I am running the game with Windows 10 Pro, the best advice that I have seen yet is that when you experience this lag and the console command PCB doesn't speed things back to normal then you may have to exit the game and restart it to recover the ram lost to the infamous Gambryo engine memory leak. It's best to save often and exit the game when this lag becomes an issue. As I have not been saving the game during my tests, I am having to exit and pick back up where the lag became an issue.

P.S. Several have advised me to install Windows 7. While I do have a legal unused licensed copy of Windows 7 Pro, I had trouble installing it on my Alienware, and I do not wish to void my warranty. So I'm just going to try to make it work with Windows 10 Pro.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Good thing about that mod is how customizable it is. Gave me "courage" to install it. If I won't like something I know I can just disable it. There are some hints on Requiem subreddit about which options to enable/disable for best experience. I added the mod and turned all the encounter chances pretty low and went with their recommended settings (basically Purist-No Spiders setting and then personalization). Just knowing that every now and then something new and strange will appear is enough for me. It kinda worried me that there might not be enough various creatures in Skyrim and I heard people complain how it's Falmer half the game. So now I can adjust it to be whatever whenever in case I fall into some Falmer slouch :)

I also have an option to turn up difficulty up with a press of a button in game and do it in a way more fun than adjusting HP/DMG slider of vanilla game :p The in-guide dragon mod (diverse dragons? Or something) also has some difficulty settings available. Didn't look into them yet, but maybe it will suffice instead of Deadly Dragons. I have those as a backup, but not activated. I might turn them on later on if I decide it's too easy. But I'd first fiddle with Diverse Dragons (or whatever that mod's name is exactly).

I have also installed SkyTEST, because even though Requiem contains a part of it, it still adds fun stuff to the game and makes it more diverse :) It seems to work well so far for me.

I think patches would be possibly the easiest thing to update without a new save, right? As long as it's just an .esp file. Though if it was "coming soon" a year ago I won't get my hopes up for IC patch and just roll with the MCM as my go-to balancer.

It's great to know how much customization is behind the mods. Please let me know how your customization with IC turns out ^_^! Very interested to be able to use it

I've hit a wall with the install. Here is the updated list of issues I found. Item 15 is a total no-go unless a decision is made between SWIFT/CFTO.

6. [Minor] Merges page, user is directed to place merged HUD mod under "HUD - Equipment HUD". Integration page says to place after "HUD - Map Markers Solstheim".
7. [Minor] "Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT" is not found anywhere in Integration page.
8. [Typo] Under "LECM - Gildergreen Regrown", mod notes for The Choice is Yours is pasted here instead of under TCIY.
9. [Typo] Under "Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)", file name for updates should be " DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.10" instead of "DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.8".
10. [Typo] Under "Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)", under special installation instructions, "DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch" is mentioned twice.
11. [Minor] FOMOD instructions for "LECM - Static Mesh Improvement Mod" no longer reflects the actual choices given by the mod.
12. [Minor] Arthville series of village mods are named differently in Integration page.
13. [Minor] Integration page, "ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches" is indicated as unmerged, but merge instructions say otherwise.
14. [Minor] A second "ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches" is listed after "++++ LECM Merged".
15. [Major] "Settlements Expanded - Complete Fast Travel Overhaul Patch.esp" is included in Settlements Expanded with Inns merge instructions. The file is installed during the main guide. However, it is missing its master "CFTO.esp", which is not installed anywhere in the guide. IIRC, CFTO has been replaced with SWIFT.

• +1 1

I've hit a wall with the install. Here is the updated list of issues I found. Item 15 is a total no-go unless a decision is made between SWIFT/CFTO.

6. [Minor] Merges page, user is directed to place merged HUD mod under "HUD - Equipment HUD". Integration page says to place after "HUD - Map Markers Solstheim". fixed in Merges Page

7. [Minor] "Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT" is not found anywhere in Integration page. I need to compare JD's latest modorder.txt he shared with us and update the Integration Guide. I'll try to get this done within the hour.

8. [Typo] Under "LECM - Gildergreen Regrown", mod notes for The Choice is Yours is pasted here instead of under TCIY. fixed

9. [Typo] Under "Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)", file name for updates should be " DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.10" instead of "DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.8". fixed, however, this was just updated yesterday so I also need to make JD aware of this in case he he's working with the 1.8 version

10. [Typo] Under "Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)", under special installation instructions, "DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch" is mentioned twice. 

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch Noted as the mod/folder 

• DBM Unofficial Fix Patch.txt Noted as the file

11. [Minor] FOMOD instructions for "LECM - Static Mesh Improvement Mod" no longer reflects the actual choices given by the mod. fixed

12. [Minor] Arthville series of village mods are named differently in Integration page. I will correct this as I update the integration page.

13. [Minor] Integration page, "ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches" is indicated as unmerged, but merge instructions say otherwise. I will correct this as I update the integration page.

14. [Minor] A second "ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches" is listed after "++++ LECM Merged". I will correct this as I update the integration page.

15. [Major] "Settlements Expanded - Complete Fast Travel Overhaul Patch.esp" is included in Settlements Expanded with Inns merge instructions. The file is installed during the main guide. However, it is missing its master "CFTO.esp", which is not installed anywhere in the guide. IIRC, CFTO has been replaced with SWIFT. CFTO is now [Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul] and it's files do work with "Settlements Expanded - Complete Fast Travel Overhaul Patch.esp"

Thank you again. I will start working on updating the Integration Guide now.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Heading to bed now. Here's the rest of what I got so far:

16. [Typo] Merge instructions for PCE Patches Merged says to place merged mod directly after PCE - Palaces and Castles Enhanced - Official Patches. Should be "PCE - Palaces and Castles Enhanced - Compatibility patches" according to Integration page.
17. [Minor] Merge instructions for NPC Retex has user placing merged mod above USLEEP. Integration page has it after "NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul".
18. [info] Aurlyn Dawnstone is now available on the Nexus.
19. [Minor] Inigo MCM "files to download" should refer to v25, not v23.

• +1 1

Heading to bed now. Here's the rest of what I got so far:

16. [Typo] Merge instructions for PCE Patches Merged says to place merged mod directly after PCE - Palaces and Castles Enhanced - Official Patches. Should be "PCE - Palaces and Castles Enhanced - Compatibility patches" according to Integration page. fixed It should have been PCE - Palaces and Castles Enhanced - Official Patches

17. [Minor] Merge instructions for NPC Retex has user placing merged mod above USLEEP. Integration page has it after "NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul". fixed It should be placed above USLEEP

18. [info] Aurlyn Dawnstone is now available on the Nexus. updated for Nexus download

19. [Minor] Inigo MCM "files to download" should refer to v25, not v23. fixed

You are awesome johnnywatts. Thank you for all your help. I'll be off to bed myself now. I will have a couple of mods I will be adding to the guide, but that will have to wait for tomorrow.

I forgot to mention that a few of the mods have been moved in the Integration Guide. If you have already installed them you can simply move them as the Mod Order lists them. I made the necessary changes in the Core Guide as well to reflect the Mod Order changes. The Mod Order page now reflects JD's modorder.txt that was shared with us all in the SRLE LOTD Reqtified Compatibility Patches.zip file.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Hell yeah, got rid of CTD on save. Two things I've changed, Crash Fixes configured exactly as in the guide, but I don't think that was the cause since I've run the guide in pre standalone for 800h with the former settings. I redid the complete finish line, deleated all the output folders beforehand and when running the Reqtificator got the notification about the missing "actorvariations.txt" and that a backup was found, when asked to use the backup I formerly chose yes, but this time I chose no and then proceeded further as in the guide. Started a new game let all MCM initialize and choose my start from the Mara Statue (have changed my setup to ASLAL) after the new cell was loaded and Requiem did its thing, I manually saved and no CTD this time, when it would happen everytime before. So I'm pretty sure using the backup actorvariations.txt when running the Reqtificator was the issue. So everyone who also had the CTD on save issue, try deleting your Requiem output folder and rerun the Reqtificator and if you got asked about using a backup for actorvariations.txt that was found somewhere choose no, proceed as in the guide and then start a new game and after choosing your start in the Skyrim Unbound MCM try to save where you would have crashed before.

17. [Minor] Merge instructions for NPC Retex has user placing merged mod above USLEEP. Integration page has it after "NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul". The merge should be placed directly after NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul, while the NPC Retextures Merged.esp is placed just above USLEP. I apologize for that error. It is fixed now. The loadorder.txt will place the NPC Retextures Merged.esp in the proper slot.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

17. [Minor] Merge instructions for NPC Retex has user placing merged mod above USLEEP. Integration page has it after "NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul". The merge should be placed directly after NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul, while the NPC Retextures Merged.esp is placed just above USLEP. I apologize for that error. It is fixed now. The loadorder.txt will place the NPC Retextures Merged.esp in the proper slot.

Hah! I read your previous post before going to bed, and trying to figure out why one would place NPC Retex merged above USLEEP in the left pane bothered me to no end.

I was just preparing to fire up TES5Edit to compare the plugins and see which records are conflicting. Saved me a pile of time.

Hah! I read your previous post before going to bed, and trying to figure out why one would place NPC Retex merged above USLEEP in the left pane bothered me to no end.

I was just preparing to fire up TES5Edit to compare the plugins and see which records are conflicting. Saved me a pile of time.

Heh, I can see how that'd be confusing :D  Defnitely below on the left and above on the right.  We want EVERYTHING to overwrite the npc records from NPC Retex since we pick and choose what to forward via script later on.  We don't ever want the Reqitifactor to choose a record from NPC Retex as the final override.

Oddly enough the Reqtificator has a solution built in to handle this but it's busted until the next major release... known bug.  Thus my scripted xedit solution.

Hell yeah, got rid of CTD on save. 

Woot!  I've been pulling my hair out over this one... Tried all kinds of things but could never reproduce.

You only want to keep ActorVariations.txt when re-running the Reqtificator during an existing playthrough.  This ensures that your NPCs don't suddenly change their looks mid game as part of what the Reqtificator does is generate unique faces for all generic NPCs like bandits..  This would be.. strange.. and also cause a few problems as well.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Woot!  I've been pulling my hair out over this one... Tried all kinds of things but could never reproduce.

You only want to keep ActorVariations.txt when re-running the Reqtificator during an existing playthrough.  This ensures that your NPCs don't suddenly change their looks mid game as part of what the Reqtificator does is generate unique faces for all generic NPCs like bandits..  This would be.. strange.. and also cause a few problems as well.

Mate, I don't want to rain on your parade here, but I don't think his solution will work for everyone.

The last time I encountered CTD on save, it was on a fresh install. Fresh everything, from OS, to drivers, to DirectX, to Skyrim itself. Literally no way it there was an existing ActorVariations.txt.

Added [Mfg Console]

CORE 
Mfg Console - 1.0.1 - by Expired

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - MainMenu v1-0-1 Loose File ESP

Mod Notes: Mod Notes: This mod resurrects "mfg phoneme/modifier" console command and playerBlink at Skyrim ver.1.9.32 again. And add some information window, some command and customizable command-alias to console.

Added [Optimized + Horizon extended sky mesh]

Patch Central
 SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified Patch Central - 1.0 - by jdsmith2816

Files to download :

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH