SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Added [Mfg Console]

CORE 
Mfg Console - 1.0.1 - by Expired

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - MainMenu v1-0-1 Loose File ESP

Mod Notes: Mod Notes: This mod resurrects "mfg phoneme/modifier" console command and playerBlink at Skyrim ver.1.9.32 again. And add some information window, some command and customizable command-alias to console.

The nexus link refers to the main menu mod. And vice versa, the two mods are a bit mixed up at the moment.

Edited by thenewkid

Hell yeah, got rid of CTD on save. Two things I've changed, Crash Fixes configured exactly as in the guide, but I don't think that was the cause since I've run the guide in pre standalone for 800h with the former settings. I redid the complete finish line, deleated all the output folders beforehand and when running the Reqtificator got the notification about the missing "actorvariations.txt" and that a backup was found, when asked to use the backup I formerly chose yes, but this time I chose no and then proceeded further as in the guide. Started a new game let all MCM initialize and choose my start from the Mara Statue (have changed my setup to ASLAL) after the new cell was loaded and Requiem did its thing, I manually saved and no CTD this time, when it would happen everytime before. So I'm pretty sure using the backup actorvariations.txt when running the Reqtificator was the issue. So everyone who also had the CTD on save issue, try deleting your Requiem output folder and rerun the Reqtificator and if you got asked about using a backup for actorvariations.txt that was found somewhere choose no, proceed as in the guide and then start a new game and after choosing your start in the Skyrim Unbound MCM try to save where you would have crashed before.

Alas, I had tried that before before I started turning off parts of the patch few days ago, hunted the backups back to My Docs Skyrim folder, and I got the same CTDs afterwards :( Glad it made it right for you though :)

Also I came here with this bug with my first attempt at install too, I believe then I had only run Reqtificator once after going over the guide.

I have moved some of the Leveled Items records from CR patch to my own patch that goes after it (so it includes some little changes from one treasure mod I have that adds some dragon eggs to dragon priests or whatever) and those got Reqtified no problem.

I think it's some record or a few simply that break it. Not all of them. I'm too afraid to be checking it now since my install seems to be working well, I just reviewed that section and transferred what seemed to be most important/game changing into my own patch. Didn't have issues with CTDs so far. Might have some misadjusted silver maces or some such, but I think I'll deal somehow for now.

Edited by Ellilea

Okay, bed time for real now.

Here are the rest of the issues I found:

20. [Minor] Since item 15 of this list was resolved the way it did, the heading "ECTV and Settlements Expanded with Inns Merge Tips" is mighty confusing. You can't merge Settlements Expanded with Inns until after CFTO. Should be removed.
21. [Minor] "Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack" in Integration page is mentioned twice. Once in Vanilla Items Retextures and Tweaks, and another in Armor Conversions.

P.S. >> Any consideration for The Book of UUNP instead of TMB Armor Conversions? I know paul considered it once, and there was some issue with needing patches. It's come really far since. I played Ultimate Skyrim with it, and it appears to work just fine with Requiem now. Even includes bundles of optional files so there's no need to use Bodyslide.

Edited by johnnywatts

20. [Minor] Since item 15 of this list was resolved the way it did, the heading "ECTV and Settlements Expanded with Inns Merge Tips" is mighty confusing. You can't merge Settlements Expanded with Inns until after CFTO. Should be removed. fixed - moved below CFTO 

21. [Minor] "Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack" in Integration page is mentioned twice. Once in Vanilla Items Retextures and Tweaks, and another in Armor Conversions. fixed - removed from Vanilla Items Retextures and Tweaks

Thank you. Hope you rest well. 

20. [Minor] Since item 15 of this list was resolved the way it did, the heading "ECTV and Settlements Expanded with Inns Merge Tips" is mighty confusing. You can't merge Settlements Expanded with Inns until after CFTO. Should be removed.

21. [Minor] "Dragonborn Mages Robes Retexture Pack" in Integration page is mentioned twice. Once in Vanilla Items Retextures and Tweaks, and another in Armor Conversions.

P.S. >> Any consideration for The Book of UUNP instead of TMB Armor Conversions? I know paul considered it once, and there was some issue with needing patches. It's come really far since. I played Ultimate Skyrim with it, and it appears to work just fine with Requiem now. Even includes bundles of optional files so there's no need to use Bodyslide.

I'd love to use Book of UUNP but unless someone has done a proper Requiem patch for it it's just not gonna happen.  It's less about the stats and more about the leveled lists... Book of UUNP touches almost every vanilla armor list.. including, for instance, all of the bandit ones.  Requiem doesn't even use those lists anymore.. it uses it's own new custom lists.  It also adds alot of lists for tempering purposes... All of that has to be fixed by hand if you want things properly distributed to bandits and proper tempered versions of the items.

I made a patch for the version out when the guide was released that covered everything except the bandits iirc but I just couldn't force myself to fix those lists by hand... was just too much.  I was giving myself RSI lol

Edited by jdsmith2816

I mentioned somewhere before that perhaps it would be nice to leave Unofficial Fix for Legacy separate from patch merge in the guide, today I stand by it, because now I had to update it and it's trickier when it's merged :p

Anyway, I wanted to clean this up and now I'm a bit paranoid about the save game, because:

- I got the new Fix, overwrote its folder

- brought back patch .esps to rebuild the merge

- rebuilt the merge without the Fix so I can update it easier next time

- two of my last-added mod .esps got flung out of the load order when I copied the profile in MO, some list must've not saved itself right, I don't know. I had no idea where I had them placed so I placed them best I could remember. They're not big mods (one adds dolls to vendors and some houses and the other makes more plants plantable). Can it cause issues if they're in a different place in the load order?

- had to re-run Reqtificator (the main menu won't appear if I don't re-reqtify after any such movements)

- cleaned the scripts for Legacy according to their instructions

- the cleaned save CTD on load, once, then seems to work normally, tried to close-game-load it two more times/save it, no issues, could've been coincidental, idk, like I said, paranoid about any changed to the install during playthrough :<

Edited by Ellilea

I'd love to use Book of UUNP but unless someone has done a proper Requiem patch for it it's just not gonna happen.  It's less about the stats and more about the leveled lists... Book of UUNP touches almost every vanilla armor list.. including, for instance, all of the bandit ones.  Requiem doesn't even use those lists anymore.. it uses it's own new custom lists.  It also adds alot of lists for tempering purposes... All of that has to be fixed by hand if you want things properly distributed to bandits and proper tempered versions of the items.

I made a patch for the version out when the guide was released that covered everything except the bandits iirc but I just couldn't force myself to fix those lists by hand... was just too much.  I was giving myself RSI lol

Why don't you tell me what needs doing, and I'll pick up where you left off?

I'm sure a patch for Requiem will be deeply appreciated by everyone, not just the users of this guide.

I've finally finished the install process. Next step is to help Diana with the testing.

Here are the remaining issues that I found:

22. [Minor] CLARALUX merge instructions directs user to place merged folder under CLARALUX - Blowing in the Wind. Integration page says it should be CLARALUX - Official Patches.
23. [Minor] Insufficient instructions for Phinix Natural ENB. User is not told which folder to install within 2-ToDataFolder.
24. [Major] ISC Patches Merge instructions include "ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp" from ISC - AOS Patch folder. This folder was not created anywhere in the guide.
25. [Minor] Instructions for importing Phinix Natural ENB in ENB Organizer does not describe any actual button available in the Organizer. e.g., there is no "Search for Folder" button.
26. [Typo] Missing a "(" in WLSO - Fantasy Sountrack Project (non-replacer).
27. [Major] No such archive in CORE PACK named "WLSO - Requiem Realistic Darkness Patches".
28. [Minor] FOMOD instructions for Frostfall does not reflect actual choices given by the mod.
29. [Major] No such archive in OPTIONAL PACK named "TK Dodge - Requiem Destiny".
30. [Minor] User is directed to perform ECTV merges again after installing CFTO.
31. [Minor] Link for Settlements merge directs user to ECTV merges instead.
32. [Minor] Instructions for Settlements Expanded with Inns merge includes "Settlements Expanded - NSUTR Patch.esp". Might be better if it says "Settlements Expanded - No Snow Under the Roof Patch.esp" instead, since that is the actual file name.
33. [Major] Link for Extensible Follower Framework Compatibility Collection goes to Optimized Vanilla Textures, instead of the correct Nexus page.
34. [Major] Link for FISS - FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script goes to Optimized Vanilla Textures, instead of the correct Nexus page.
35. [Major] Link for Immersive Armors Dwarven Mage glove mesh fix goes to Optimized Vanilla Textures, instead of the correct Nexus page.
36. [Major] Link for Modern Brawl Bug Fix goes to Optimized Vanilla Textures, instead of the correct Nexus page.
37. [Major] Link for PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions goes to Optimized Vanilla Textures, instead of the correct Nexus page.
38. [Minor] WLSO merge instructions include "requiem-realistic-darkness__usleep.esp", which cannot be found anywhere in the guide.
39. [Minor] User is directed to Merge page BEFORE installing CR Patch ECTV. This results in user being unable to successfully merge WLSO, since it wlso__ectv.esp is missing its master crpatch__ectv.esp.
40. [Major] crpatch__ectv.esp is missing its master Settlements Expanded.esp. That plugin was merged earlier into Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp.
41. [Major] Survival Mods (Frostfall, Campfire) were not included in the load order.
42. [Minor] Reqtificator instructions directs user to "check all three options as in the image below". There is no image.
43. [Minor] sLanguage=English is not defined for some reason after following the guide. This results in Reqtificator unable to complete.

Test run 2. I encountered the framerate issues Diana mentioned. CTD on trying to enter DragonsBridgeExterior01.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAJfaYtT6wM

[Optimized + Horizon extended sky mesh]

Patch Central
SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified Patch Central - 1.0 - by jdsmith2816

Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - OPTIONAL PACK -> Optimized + Horizon extended sky mesh.

Doesn't seem to be the requisite file herein / @link.

It's in the Google Drive folder posted a few pages ago.