SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

44. Dragon stalking fix is integrated in Skyrim Unbound's dragon script, so probably a residue from older guide that can be removed

48. The WMFF SMIM patch needs to go below LECM; what's overwriting WMFF? core guide only it's not redundant

57. LECM - Blowing in the Wind is also not marked as merged

Thank you thenewkid, I will look at this as well. 

Here's to another day wasted on trying to install Windows 7 on my Alienware. Given that I don't have a single USB 2 port anywhere on my system, and none of the solutions I have tried has worked, I'm stuck. I'm going to sleep on it, extremely frustrated, so I know my mind won't be restful, but I'll look it over again after some sleep.

FML this CTD on save :(

Thanks for testing installation procedures; we'll get the issues in the wiki ironed out.  I have some time this weekend to check over the DBM changes and I'll see about digging u that old Book of UUNP patch I did.

Hey..., just a small thought.

There's a WAFR patch for Book of UUNP that brings the armor stats down in-line with vanilla stats. If I run Reqtificator with this patch on..., will it result in the "proper" stats for Requiem?

Thank you thenewkid, I will look at this as well. 

Here's to another day wasted on trying to install Windows 7 on my Alienware. Given that I don't have a single USB 2 port anywhere on my system, and none of the solutions I have tried has worked, I'm stuck. I'm going to sleep on it, extremely frustrated, so I know my mind won't be restful, but I'll look it over again after some sleep.

It's honestly super weird that you can't install W7 via USB 3. I've done it a couple of times on my desktop.

But then again, I don't own an Alienware, so the drivers might be proprietary.

Hey..., just a small thought.

There's a WAFR patch for Book of UUNP that brings the armor stats down in-line with vanilla stats. If I run Reqtificator with this patch on..., will it result in the "proper" stats for Requiem?

Yes. The Reqtificator just multiplies the armor values to be Requiem appropriate. So if armor values are balanced in vanilla they are also balanced in Requiem.

Yes. The Reqtificator just multiplies the armor values to be Requiem appropriate. So if armor values are balanced in vanilla they are also balanced in Requiem.

So...., does that mean we can use Book of UUNP in this build without the need for a patch? Or am I missing something?

Also, sat down for my first serious play time today. Noticed a few inconsistencies that should be addressed. Sofia in particular starts yapping about being Thane of Whiterun, and Lydia, etc., even though I haven't done the appropriate quest yet (I was literally a level 1 character).

So...., does that mean we can use Book of UUNP in this build without the need for a patch? Or am I missing something?

Also, sat down for my first serious play time today. Noticed a few inconsistencies that should be addressed. Sofia in particular starts yapping about being Thane of Whiterun, and Lydia, etc., even though I haven't done the appropriate quest yet (I was literally a level 1 character).

Could you please look up in your setup what is overwriting Wisemans's Flora fixes? You mentioned it being marked as redundant, but for me, using core guide only, that is not the case.

JD wrote in his post that the problem are not the stats but the distribution. A LOT of leveled lists would need to be edited, if I understood him correctly.

Inconsintencies with vanilla content about you being Dragonborn without having absorbed a soul are mostly due to how Skyrim Unbound skips the first parts of the main quest and handles them as already done. And this seems to be true for Sofia's comments as well, as technically the vanilla quests to become Thane of Whiterun are already done when you start the game with Skyrim Unbound. All you need to do is buy Breezehome and you are Thane and get Lydia. Had the same with Inigo, where my character would call himself Dragonborn without having absorbed a soul, because the quest stages that Inigo checks to determine if you're Dragonborn or not are already completed with Skyrim Unbound.

Changing all that would be a lot of work. Or you use ASLAL, where those things are handled much better.

I explained this earlier, yes?  I did everything that needs doing except for the list work.... which is massive.  If you don't care about the state of all the vanilla armor lists/outfits then feel free.

Changing all that would be a lot of work. Or you use ASLAL, where those things are handled much better.

Aye, you can definitely swap to ASLAL and ASNB... just requires a bit of patching to ensure it all works as intended.  

So what mod uses the extended horizon mesh? it doesnt overwrite anything and i cant find a single instance of atmosphere.nif in the game, also when i open it in NifSkope it says "Unknown property: BSSkyShaderProperty"

It corrects color banding and the horizon seam when using an ENB.  It's osmething Jawz put out like a year and a half ago.

• Fixes the gradient banding to almost a non existing factor.
  • The different sky sections Horizon, Middle and Top have been aligned to more of a vanilla look, horizon is almost as high as in vanilla so no real loss there.
  • Includes the feature of removing the seam between horizon and water planes or "sea planes" which can be seen in the distant.
  • The need for fine tuning Horizon, Middle and Top individually is gone, adjust the GradientIntensity and you'll have a smooth and proper increase in intensity for the whole sky, depending on how good the different weathers RGB color values have been assigned.
Edited by jdsmith2816

23. [Minor] Insufficient instructions for Phinix Natural ENB. User is not told which folder to install within 2-ToDataFolder.

24. [Major] ISC Patches Merge instructions include "ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp" from ISC - AOS Patch folder. This folder was not created anywhere in the guide.

25. [Minor] Instructions for importing Phinix Natural ENB in ENB Organizer does not describe any actual button available in the Organizer. e.g., there is no "Search for Folder" button.

24. Residue of an earlier state, where the user was instructed to cut and paste the compatibilty patches from ISC into a "ISC - AOS Patch" folder, now the patches aren't cut and paste anymore, but set to optional via MO. So the source folder for "ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp" needs to be changed from (ISC - AOS Patch) to (Immersive Sounds - Compendium) and under "left pane placement:" "Directly after ISC - AOS Patch" to be changed to "Directly after ISC - Requiem Patches"

23. I think wlso_phinix.esp from JD makes the use of any patches from the "2-ToDataFolder" folder obsolete.

25. "Search for Folder" needs to be "Browse for Folder"

- on the Integration page under Armor Conversions, TMB Vanilla Armors is marked as merged, but is actually not merged.

under the Phinix ENB instructions: "Click on the Sync button to refresh the Skyrim files." That is not what the snyc button is for. The sync button copies the files from the Skyrim folder into the activated preset folder, so ingame changes/tweaks made while testing/playing are transfered into the preset folder, so they don't get lost if the ENB is changed.

Is any other ENB besides Phinix compatible with the current WLSO setup out of the box?

Is any other ENB besides Phinix compatible with the current WLSO setup out of the box?

You're free to use any enb you want.  Having said that.. the current recommended WLSO setup + Phinix was chosen because of how well it compliments RRD

If you choose a different ENB you'll want to find one that does very little altering of brightness levels and doesn't blow out the lighting with alot of eye adaptation.

Alternatively you could just go for a different WLSO configuration... the WLSO sub-guide hasn't been updated yet but those configurations should still work.. just use the current patches.

And if you want to be hardcore use the one I'm using (Organic ENB) :D It's so damn beautiful colors and all, no FPS loss, but when it gets dark, man, it gets DARK with this setup. Like, you're gonna have to grope for that bed in the ASLAL cell dark cause you sure ain't seeing it.

I don't really mind much though, I just use a lantern/torch when some interiors are too dark. But I see what JD means about how ENB might need adjustments. Darkness is okay, I just use lights, but the other way around with glaring lights it would be unplayable I think.

I meant the question more from a compatibilty point of view regarding the weather IDs from CoT and NLA etc.

I still have the WLSO Merge with Revamped Exterior Fog, so rolling back is a done quickly.

I played with Rudy a while and found that it does alter the lighting levels very little, except for the nights that were really dark (almost black compared to how only RRD looked when switching the ENB off), but he has a brighter nights version, that I haven't used yet.

Haven't tried Organic so far, maybe I will, but most hardcore darkness in interiors has provided Grim and Somber so far, Requiem's Darkvision/Nightvision was completely useless, black stayed black.

To late to edit. Forgot something. Requiem Minor Arcana overwrites some of the aMidianBorn textures for orcish shield and weapons. Someone asked Axonis about it on the Nexus, the reason for this is that orcish weapons and armor don't have matching colours in vanilla and Axonis attempts to fix that this way. But the textures he uses are low quality and inferior to the aMidianBorn ones. So  we probably want to add instructions to hide/delete the armor and weapons folders in the texture folder of RMA.