SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

The lights seem to get stuck as big glowing balls fairly frequently due to, I'm assuming, script load.  It's pretty frustrating since it takes like a while for the fix to take effect and it happens almost every time you fast travel.  I don't recall this being a problem in the past but it's definitely an issue now.

Thanks JD :) . Wondering if there is going to be some sort of replacement for Claralux in the guide, since I will be using pretty dark nights and lighting kind of works well with that.

[TK Dodge - Requiem Destiny]

Optional
 TK Dodge - Requiem Destiny - 1.0 - by Octopork and jdsmith2816 Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - OPTIONAL PACK -> TK Dodge - Requiem Destiny

This file doesnt appear to be in the optinal pack. Is this fine? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80570/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D80570&pUp=1 :)

No, I need to add it. Sorry. Give me a couple of minutes.

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37ojtBnC9LXUV83VUE3UGpDLW8?usp=sharing

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Thank you all for letting me know what is missing. I'll try to get the Nexus updated with all the new patches this week. I would like for us to make certain that the guide is set up properly 1st so that it will not be constant daily revision on the Nexus page. If you notice anything that is missing from my google drive that is needed on the Nexus when it is updated, please don't hesitate to let me know. This helps to figure out how to archive each patch properly for uploading. 

Helgen Reborn was pulled from the guide a long time ago, when it transitioned from SRLE addon to standalone.

It's not compatible out of the box, you would need to do some patching. And it's kinda semi-compatible with Requiem, enemies are mostly vanilla types, so they are properly modified by Requiem but the custom NPCs would all need patching to get proper perks.

For the finish line, MCM recommendations. I think there should be settings added for Timing is Everything, for the Cultist encounter from Dragonborn DLC. With the default settings I had the 3 cultists triggered when i hit lvl 25 and one of them wields tier 4 shock spells, so he can easily oneshot a lvl 25 char, if one is not prepared beforehand with very high magic or shock resistance.

There are some items added by Wet and Cold that you can add to the leveled list (IIRC, rain gear, goggles, etc.). I don't see it being recommended in the MCM section of the guide. Should we/should we not do so?

If anyone would like to submit their favorite recommendations, I will review and edit them into the Finish Line guide section.

Only removed for now.  Maybe could add in lanterns of Skyrim.  Thoughts?

I actually loved Lanterns of Skyrim in my previous installations and playthrough. I'm all for it if you can make it work properly with our setup.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH
thenewkid says

"- on the Integration page under Armor Conversions, TMB Vanilla Armors is marked as merged, but is actually not merged. - fixed

under the Phinix ENB instructions: "Click on the Sync button to refresh the Skyrim files." That is not what the snyc button is for. The sync button copies the files from the Skyrim folder into the activated preset folder, so ingame changes/tweaks made while testing/playing are transfered into the preset folder, so they don't get lost if the ENB is changed. - fixed, removed the Click on Sync Button comment

johnnywatts: Decided to go through the Integration page one last time before building additional stuff on top of this guide. Here's what I found:

28. [Minor] FOMOD instructions for Frostfall does not reflect actual choices given by the mod. - fixed

29. [Major] No such archive in OPTIONAL PACK named "TK Dodge - Requiem Destiny". - will be included when uploaded to Nexus

41. [Major] Survival Mods (Frostfall, Campfire) were not included in the load order. - will be included when uploaded to Nexus

43. [Minor] sLanguage=English is not defined for some reason after following the guide. This results in Reqtificator unable to complete. I ran into the same issue. I'll add this to the guide. - fixed, added to Prerequisites page, Skyrim.ini section.

44. [Minor] Dragon Stalking Fix is included in Integration, but not main guide. thenewkid says: "Dragon stalking fix is integrated in Skyrim Unbound's dragon script, so probably a residue from older guide that can be removed" correct - fixed, removed from Integration guide.

45. [Minor] SWIFT - Falskaar addon not included in Integration. - fixed, added

46. [Minor] Legacy of The Dragonborn DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch is marked as unmerged in Integration and therefore not deactivated. - fixed

47. [Minor] Noble Skyrim - SMIM Patch should be placed after LECM merge. - fixed, in the integration guide

48. [Major] Wiseman303's Flora Fixes is marked as redundant by MO. So..., placement in left pane order might be wrong? thenewkid says: " The WMFF SMIM patch needs to go below LECM; what's overwriting WMFF? core guide only it's not redundant" - fixed, moved to just below LECM Merged.

49. [Minor] ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches is marked as unmerged in Integration. - fixed

50. [Minor] ECTV - Inns and Taverns is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page. - fixed

51. [Minor] ECTV - Inns and Taverns - Blowing in the Wind Patch is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page. - fixed

52. [Minor] ECTV - Settlements Expanded is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page. - fixed

53. [Minor] PCE Add-On - Droppable and Marked Barenziah Stones is marked as unmerged in Integration, but merged in Merge page. - fixed

54. [Minor] ISC - Immersive Sounds Compendium Patches should no longer be in Integration. - fixed

55. [Minor] WLSO - Climates of Tamriel should not be marked as Merged in Integration page. - fixed

56. [Minor] Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul - Hearthfire Extended patch is not installed in main guide, so it shouldn't be on Integration. - fixed

57. LECM - Blowing in the Wind is also not marked as merged - fixed

Claralux has been removed from the Core Guide, Integration Page, and Merge Page

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Revised [Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central]

CORE
 Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central - 18.8 - by jcbq and sirjesto

Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Optional Mod Patches for Legacy v18.8

Fomod instructions now include Dual Sheath Redux

ADDED [TAFM - Forest Borealis] Note: fully optional. There may be some possible clipping issues/floating trees, etc... This can be merged with the TAFM mods.

Patch Central

SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified Patch Central - 1.0 - by jdsmith2816

Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - OPTIONAL PACK -> Forest Borealis.
Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Regarding Forest Borealis... I fixed all of the offending clipping trees I found anywhere near Whiterun and Rorikstead... We can easily fix anything else people find.  Just screenshot w/ mfg console showing and post it.  If you don't merge it should be placed above TAFM

Thanks for all the work guys :).  I know this is Wrye Bash specific but, has anyone experienced Wrye not launching at all, both from MO or standalone executable, even after clean reinstall?

Ive tried lots of things, changed the bash.ini..Im not sure why its not launching at all -_-

Edited by Melkien

So I tried to stay a new game today, and even the tested method of console suicide won't quell the crash on save now. It won't even let me save at the intro screen after all the miss load up. I have a character ruining atm with which I can save no problem though, but this is still infuriating

If you didn't try it already delete the content of the Requiem Output folder before running the Reqtificator if you start a new game. At least for me this solves the CTD on save issue. And I have experienced the same as Ellilea otherwise.

Claralux didn't clean up after itself correctly, resulting in stacking light/glow bulbs. According to the mod author this happens with too much script load.

Would you guys recommend not playing with nights very dark without claralux? Im not to sure if it would affect much, I would like to play with dark nights but I would appreciate your opinions 

Are you talking about the optional files from CoT? In my opinion Requiem Realistic Darkness does a very good job and I would just go with that.

Edited by thenewkid