SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hunterborn can be used, you need the patch for Requiem (and Campfire if you use it) from the Hunterborn page and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75089/? and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77151/? for some stuff not covered by the Requiem patch.

Loot and Degradation has an inbuilt Requiem detection but that was for version 1.8 and I don't know if it will still work fine or if it needs updating.

Okay thanks :) What I have read for Hunterborn is that it would have worked best with Unimex's Realistic Survival Experience but it seems he hasn't updated it for some time, unfortunately. And I read that the Requiem patch provided on the Hunterborn page seems to be incomplete, anyone know if that's the case?

After finishing the guide is it safe to load all the mods in TES5edit and sort the masters?  Quite a few are out of order, I just wanted to check this wont cause any problems.  I got an error trying to sort Aurlyn.esp but when I selected all espc except for that it seems to work.

After finishing the guide is it safe to load all the mods in TES5edit and sort the masters?  Quite a few are out of order, I just wanted to check this wont cause any problems.  I got an error trying to sort Aurlyn.esp but when I selected all espc except for that it seems to work.

Don't sort masters on Aurlyn. Doing that ruins something in the esp. On the rest its ok to sort.

Okay thanks :) What I have read for Hunterborn is that it would have worked best with Unimex's Realistic Survival Experience but it seems he hasn't updated it for some time, unfortunately. And I read that the Requiem patch provided on the Hunterborn page seems to be incomplete, anyone know if that's the case?

yes, it's incomplete, that's why I posted the two links which take care of adjusting the alchemical properties and an issue between foraging and alchemical lore 2. and yeah Unmeix's RSE is horribly outdated, made for Requiem 1.7 and Frostfall 2.5 etc, can't use that

Oh, thanks new :) sorry for the insistence but if I use Hunterborn + the requiem patch + both those patches you linked, everything *should* approximately work correctly and be somewhat balanced?

Edited by Melkien

Yes, that should cover everything, I've played for quite a long time with only the Requiem patch (didn't know of the 2 little patches then) and the problem of forage+botany perk overwriting alchemical lore 2 and the inconsistency of alchemical properties were the only things I have noticed and I've seen all the content (hidden quests).