SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Something you've installed must be changing the body meshes for females and overwriting WICO.  There's not really any other explanation that I can think of. :(

Fairly easy to test, just disable everything except npc retextures and the master files.

Been working with Paul on an SSE load out.. it's finally starting to come together.  Decent shot of part of solitude harbor:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90827601664315392/318241867621728256/ScreenShot3.png

I liked the simplicity of map markers complete and never used any of the advanced fatures of atlas so I just swapped it out when doing the update.  You could still use atlas if you wanted to just make sure to resolve the world record conflicts for blackreach and... whatever that other one it touches is.

God Damn, that does look sexy.

Huh, that's really weird. Uninstall and reinstall WICO?

Tried that more than once, along with rebuilding the merge. If I use a new texture (cloneskin or graphene for example) they line up just fine, but that changes every npc too and screws things up. Is there a way to set my character as a custom race without screwing up any of the requiem perks/rules/bonuses so that I can apply a player only body texture and leave your NPC texture as is?

Something you've installed must be changing the body meshes for females and overwriting WICO.  There's not really any other explanation that I can think of. :(

Fairly easy to test, just disable everything except npc retextures and the master files.

Been working with Paul on an SSE load out.. it's finally starting to come together.  Decent shot of part of solitude harbor:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90827601664315392/318241867621728256/ScreenShot3.png

I liked the simplicity of map markers complete and never used any of the advanced fatures of atlas so I just swapped it out when doing the update.  You could still use atlas if you wanted to just make sure to resolve the world record conflicts for blackreach and... whatever that other one it touches is.

Oh JD please don't tempt me that does look really good think. Oh screw it think it is time to bite the bullet and reinstalled SSE :;): temptation successful.

Oh JD please don't tempt me that does look really good think. Oh screw it think it is time to bite the bullet and reinstalled SSE :;): temptation successful.

I'm on skype/discord pretty much all day every day.  Between paul and myself I'm sure we can get you sorted out.  I've finally got our load order to a point where it's good I think.  There's some navmesh work that I want to do but it's gonna wait till I play a character for a while... I'm burnt out on xedit and the creation kit right now lol

Edited by jdsmith2816

if you need help ask

I'm on skype/discord pretty much all day every day.  Between paul and myself I'm sure we can get you sorted out.  I've finally got our load order to a point where it's good I think.  There's some navmesh work that I want to do but it's gonna wait till I play a character for a while... I'm burnt out on xedit and the creation kit right now lol

Thanks guys I am pretty much going to leave Oldrim to my lovely wife and Lord Nozzer to deal with. I won't be able to spend hours upon hours modding at the moment work has gone a bit mad I am fully booked until September so it will if and when I can.  Knowing me probably by the time I ready to start Vortex will be out.

Thanks guys I am pretty much going to leave Oldrim to my lovely wife and Lord Nozzer to deal with. I won't be able to spend hours upon hours modding at the moment work has gone a bit mad I am fully booked until September so it will if and when I can.  Knowing me probably by the time I ready to start Vortex will be out.

yes well me too dont have the time i used to have. Modded with JD's help in a month now i think and guess we're finished now. Just had to reduce the esp count under 100 because of this post and testing https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5327710-riften-fps-drops-caused-by-number-of-esp-files-loaded/ 

i got them at 90 esp count now with major merging from 300 mods.

I'm currently installing this for the first time, and I would love to thank everyone involved for the time and effort put in.  I do have one question though.  I saw that I can still use Alternate Start - Live Another Life instead of Skyrim Unbound as long as I patch it.  I'd like to do this because I enjoy the beginning sequence, and like all the optional starts.  My question is, how do I go about patching it?  I'm very new to this level of modding, and currently at the Skyrim Unbound part of the install guide.

It's not a huge deal, so if it doesn't work without breaking other things (even in the best case scenario) I'll keep Unbound.  Just thought I'd ask.