SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Can someone tell me why so many of the "core" LOTD mods are not in this pack? Maybe I missed a comment somewhere that addresses this. Maybe they just arent compatible or patched for Requiem? I was hoping to have the full LOTD experience along with Requiem. Thanks

Can someone tell me why so many of the "core" LOTD mods are not in this pack? Maybe I missed a comment somewhere that addresses this. Maybe they just arent compatible or patched for Requiem? I was hoping to have the full LOTD experience along with Requiem. Thanks

I don't know the exact decision process, though I think you probably answer your own question! I think it is probably to try and maintain as much balance a possible with what requiem tries to achieve (enemies added need perks and new items need stat & level list adjustments) . Saying that I would wait for the new (final?) LOTD to hit Nexus and the patch updates to see if any of the other Mods are joint patched with Requiem (Oblivion artifacts?),

+ I have seen a Wheels of Lull patch (how good I know not) + I noticed Helgen Reborn was included in Ultimate Skyrim (modded Requiem guide - which also has a reddit thread). Not sure what that leaves (Mad Masker - I guess you could just buy them all from the shop rather than work out how to integrate on level lists - especially if only for display and stat balance isn't an issue).

Edited by cccow

What a remarkable guide.   Thanks to Paul666 JD and Diana for ALL their hard work.  

I know how meticulously accurate these guides are since I've followed along from NEO to Darth in the past.  I'm a sucker for these guides and really want to take advantage of a Requiem setup with beautiful graphics against an LoTD setup.  Before I take on this ornerous task again  - are there players out there currently using this setup that can attest to it's stability?   I have 980Ti and WIN7 so my backend is solid. 

I also wonder since Paul666 and JD have moved onto SSE if the guide is outdated at all?  My modding skills are nil so I follow what the experts have laid out to a T.  I'm a little afraid of taking on this commitment and not being able to dance my way out of trouble.  

Thanks again for a heck of a guide!   

The guides aren't loading for me right now. Anyone else getting this gateway timeout thing?

wiki appears to be busted right now

What a remarkable guide.   Thanks to Paul666 JD and Diana for ALL their hard work.  

I know how meticulously accurate these guides are since I've followed along from NEO to Darth in the past.  I'm a sucker for these guides and really want to take advantage of a Requiem setup with beautiful graphics against an LoTD setup.  Before I take on this ornerous task again  - are there players out there currently using this setup that can attest to it's stability?   I have 980Ti and WIN7 so my backend is solid. 

I also wonder since Paul666 and JD have moved onto SSE if the guide is outdated at all?  My modding skills are nil so I follow what the experts have laid out to a T.  I'm a little afraid of taking on this commitment and not being able to dance my way out of trouble.  

Thanks again for a heck of a guide!   

Diana worked through the guide from the beginning shortly after our last update and ended up with a stable system.  I'm sure there's been updates to mods here and there but I think you should be good to go still.

If you run into trouble just ask there's alot of people that lurk and answer questions.  Alternatively you can utilize Ultimate Skyrim from belmont boy.. It's more actively maintained.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Thanks JD...  well I'm going to have a go at it.  One last shot at Classic Skyrim with an amazing setup - too hard to pass up especially seeing all the work that went into it.  

So to start off...  

Trying to download the May 8th loadorder.txt file v1.28 from the Nexus but that file gives me a filedelivery nexusmods page isn't working message.  The other files on the page download without an issue.   ::|:

In reviewing my previous SRLE LoTD setup instructions from 2016 the below stated in the archive tab:

Verify the boxes adjacent to HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa, and HighResTexturePack03.bsa are checked.

However the REQUIEM guide states from the archive tab:

Verify the boxes adjacent to HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa, and HighResTexturePack03.bsa are unchecked (if opted to download).

??? thanks...  

In reviewing my previous SRLE LoTD setup instructions from 2016 the below stated in the archive tab:

Verify the boxes adjacent to HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa, and HighResTexturePack03.bsa are checked.

However the REQUIEM guide states from the archive tab:

Verify the boxes adjacent to HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa, and HighResTexturePack03.bsa are unchecked (if opted to download).

??? thanks...  

Both LOTD guides stopped using The offical High Res Texture pack (the one you download from STEAM) sometime ago we use the [Optimized Vanilla Textures], [bethesda Performance Textures - Animals and Creatures], [bethesda Performance Textures - Armor - Clothes - Weapons] Which basically covers the HRDLC.

Edited by Darth_mathias

ahh, thanks Darth.

Ok, almost through with the prerequisites section and about to start with the mod downloads.   Hoping against hope everything still exists and close to the last guide update!   

I noticed LoTD has finalized at v19.0 with revisions to follow for sure.  Is there anything in the guide that hinges specifically to the v18 final that the final May 8 guide is built around?   I'd be fine backing to v18 but I don't think it's available for DL.  I'm hoping v19 can be dropped into the guide? (with the patches DL for it from LoTD of course) .  If I have to dig around with TES5edit to fix the CR I'm probably toast...  :cry:    Thanks all

ahh, thanks Darth.

Ok, almost through with the prerequisites section and about to start with the mod downloads.   Hoping against hope everything still exists and close to the last guide update!   

I noticed LoTD has finalized at v19.0 with revisions to follow for sure.  Is there anything in the guide that hinges specifically to the v18 final that the final May 8 guide is built around?   I'd be fine backing to v18 but I don't think it's available for DL.  I'm hoping v19 can be dropped into the guide? (with the patches DL for it from LoTD of course) .  If I have to dig around with TES5edit to fix the CR I'm probably toast...  :cry:    Thanks all

Just use the latest version.  The current CR patch may revert a few minor things that were updated from v18 to v19 but over all I think it'll be just fine.  I don't currently have the guide installed or I'd update it for you.

Hello all

Quick question. Been using the guide for a while now (just basic install as is no added mods) and its amazingly stable (think i've had maybe 3 CTDS if that).  

One thing though. For some reason TK Dodge doesn't seem to work? It's installed and i've used your replacer ESP and it's int he MCM but doesn't activate when I use the designated dodge key? I also changed the key, tried to set to to work with double tap to no avail.  I checked hte mods page and followed their suggestions to turn off "can't dodge while encumbered" and also tried to stop/start the quest they suggest but, weirdly, it says it can't find the script so it's almost like it hasn't started running?  

Anyone else seen that? I'ved tried reinstalling the mod again to be sure to no avail

Just use the latest version.  The current CR patch may revert a few minor things that were updated from v18 to v19 but over all I think it'll be just fine.  I don't currently have the guide installed or I'd update it for you.

I'm sure it'll be things I don't even notice.  Thanks JD.  Now to get this guide done while it's still fresh to everyone.  Bummed I missed it in production !  

Hello all

Quick question. Been using the guide for a while now (just basic install as is no added mods) and its amazingly stable (think i've had maybe 3 CTDS if that).  

One thing though. For some reason TK Dodge doesn't seem to work? It's installed and i've used your replacer ESP and it's int he MCM but doesn't activate when I use the designated dodge key? I also changed the key, tried to set to to work with double tap to no avail.  I checked hte mods page and followed their suggestions to turn off "can't dodge while encumbered" and also tried to stop/start the quest they suggest but, weirdly, it says it can't find the script so it's almost like it hasn't started running?  

Anyone else seen that? I'ved tried reinstalling the mod again to be sure to no avail

Anyone?