SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hi,  I'm also wondering if anyone has the SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified patch central V1.06 available?   The current mod on nexus only has V1.08.   I'm attempting one of the WLSO optionals for Vivid Weather but it doesn't look like V1.08 has the patches I will need...     Thanks 

Hi,  I'm also wondering if anyone has the SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified patch central V1.06 available?   The current mod on nexus only has V1.08.   I'm attempting one of the WLSO optionals for Vivid Weather but it doesn't look like V1.08 has the patches I will need...     Thanks 

All past version of uploads can be found at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ove5d8u8s7mskli/AABMHPQ_PEt44QW3h0OkFpSKa?dl=0

Hello guys!

So I am experiencing a weird crash when saving that I'd love to get solved. As the post got longer (hope I included everything relevant), I decided to post it in its own topic: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12500-srle-lotd-reqtified-weird-crash-on-save/

I still wanted to ask it here: Could someone please spare his time and thought to help me solve my issue, I'd like to not reinstall everything :) it took 3 whole days (with bug'fixing')

Thanks in advance!

Does the guide no longer merge the requiem patches together like the past? The guide itself still has you copy a few Requiem patch esp files to a folder called Requiem - 1.9.4 Patch Central - NON-Mergeable, so I assumed it would, but I'm not seeing it. I was hoping I'm just somehow missing something so I could get rid of a couple dozen esp files.

I realize there is still headroom to the esp limit and that's probably why, but this is mostly for personal reasons I guess. I have a few things I'd like to add so I guess my real question is  if I can still go by the older guide and merge some requiem patches down?

Edited by zerohaste

Does the guide no longer merge the requiem patches together like the past? The guide itself still has you copy a few Requiem patch esp files to a folder called Requiem - 1.9.4 Patch Central - NON-Mergeable, so I assumed it would, but I'm not seeing it. I was hoping I'm just somehow missing something so I could get rid of a couple dozen esp files.

I realize there is still headroom to the esp limit and that's probably why, but this is mostly for personal reasons I guess. I have a few things I'd like to add so I guess my real question is  if I can still go by the older guide and merge some requiem patches down?

Merigng was only done as needed to ensure there was a decent amount of slots left so that people had room to grow.  You can definitely merge more but do be careful when merging the requiem patches.  At a minimum any req tags need to be maintained or you'll have some serious unintended balance consequences.  

Edited by jdsmith2816

Hello guys!

So I am experiencing a weird crash when saving that I'd love to get solved. As the post got longer (hope I included everything relevant), I decided to post it in its own topic: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12500-srle-lotd-reqtified-weird-crash-on-save/

I still wanted to ask it here: Could someone please spare his time and thought to help me solve my issue, I'd like to not reinstall everything :) it took 3 whole days (with bug'fixing')

Thanks in advance!

Hey GUmmy.. This problem was encountered by a few people in this thread but Diana and myself were never able to reproduce it after several full reinstallations across multiple machines.  There were some work arounds that were found by the people experiencing it.  

Basically I think an answer to your problem can be found in this thread.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Hmm, major update to Requiem is now looming on the horizon.  I think I'll take that as an opportunity to re-think the contents of the guide and update how it's delivered. Going to be a busy couple months after it launches.

With a new Requiem and LOTD...sounds awesome.  I will be really looking forward to this.  In the meantime, learning Requiem with the Utlimate Skyrim guide. Requiem is an end of year launch?

Hey GUmmy.. This problem was encountered by a few people in this thread but Diana and myself were never able to reproduce it after several full reinstallations across multiple machines.  There were some work arounds that were found by the people experiencing it.  

Basically I think an answer to your problem can be found in this thread.

OMG, thank you so much for your reply. I really found a solution for this weird bug in this thread :D

It was quite easy: I just removed the Requiem Output folder and rerun the whole Reqtification process, creating completely new Reqtified files. I rearranged the modlist and loadorder to the way it was before and saving just worked. Before and after the Skyrim Unbound configuration.

Thanks for the post man; without it, I wouldn't have looked thoroughly enough!

This is the first time I have posted in a forum so please excuse and correct any breach of etiquette. In the spirit of making something great even better and more user friendly,  I am going to list anything I had to look up for clarification or didn’t match your directions. I made notes in hopes that they might be copied and pasted to save some time. Please let me know if I misunderstood the intent of your directions.

The ENB Series did not offer a 0.308 version the closest I could get was 0.315 but when I went to set the Binary to match the installed version the best option was back to v308.

INI Tweaks

Directions for ini tweaks were not clear that the SKSE.ini goes in the SKSE folder and not Skyrim Script extender folder.

Right-click Skyrim Script Extender in the Mod Organizer mod list.

Select "Open In Explorer".

Create a folder named SKSE in the Skyrim Script Extender folder.

In the SKSE folder create and open a text file and paste the following.

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

Save the file as SKSE.ini and make sure it is not a “txt†file.

Directions for Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini do not indicate to change the ones in the MOD Organizer/Profiles folder using the MO ini Editor and not to change teh ones in the Documents/My Games/Skyrim folder.

xEdit Scripts

Automation Tools for TES5Edit

Download MANUALLY and put Automation Tools for v1.5.chm archive and the Edit Scripts folder in the TES5Edit folder with the TES5Edit.exe file.

MXPF-a-68617-v1-1-0.zip

Download MANUALLY and put the Documentation, Edit Scripts, and ESPs folders in the TES5Edit folder with the TES5Edit.exe file.

Kajit Ears show

Download MANUALLY and put the Edit Scripts folder in the TES5Edit folder with the TES5Edit.exe file.

Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records

Download MANUALLY  open the folder and put the Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records.pas file in the Edit Scripts folder with the TES5Edit.exe file.

SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified Patch Central - 1.0

Download MANUALLY  open the archive and open Restore_NPC_Visuals . Place the Restore_NPC_Visuals.pas file in the Edit Script folder.

All Edit Script folder should be combined. if they are nested you did something wrong.

Go to TES5Edit\Edit Scripts\lib from there copy mteFunctions.pas to the main Edit Scripts folder and replace the smaller mteFunctions.pas left by the Automation Tools Edit Script folder.

NOT SURE ABOUT WHICH mteFunctions.pas to keep.

ANY WORD on Stable play with this and Windows 10

Finally got to the end and run the Reqtificator and it throws up an error/warning message about the Reqtificator.ini. It says "Reqtificator.ini contains an unknown mod" The error is saying NPC Retextures Merged.esp specified in the ini is not in my load order, installed but not active, or loaded after Requiem for the Indifferent.esp. None of these are true, it's right where the loadorder.txt puts in, just above USLEEP. The Reqtificator will run perfectly fine if I put it at the end of my esm list, though. But no where else. I know the spelling for the file is correct because I copy pasted it from right click -> rename.

I don't remember seeing anything on Reqtificator.ini setup, but have went through the various guide pages with ctrl+f again and still can't find anything. This thing is massive though so it's entirely possible I missed it. Do we no longer include NPC Retextures Merged into the ini?

I know there is the Restore NPC Visuals section, but I assumed that was just an automation of the older way the guide did it. Does it now completely replace the Reqtificator for this particular esp? I know I've read before the Reqtificator is some bugs in it when it comes to copying npcs visuals over.

Edited by zerohaste

Somebody please help me out with this, I feel like an idiot.

I'm trying to change Blowing in the Wind.esp master file in Wyrebash with the "Change to..." button, but I keep getting "File must be selected from Oblivion Data Files directory".

I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out what the hell that means.

Someone please help.

Edited by supersnacks

Still haven't solved my issue with the Reqtificator and NPC Retextures Merged.esp, but decided to remove the esp name from the ini and move on for now to at least see if the game runs properly. Turns out, it doesn't. CTD on save, every time. Fortunately , I solved it right away by deleting the DX records mentioned earlier in the thread from the CR patch. I messed around with the game a bit but decided to redo my start and the CTD on save issue came right back. The DX records are still gone from the CR patch. I don't understand it. Tried redoing all the finish line stuff after first deleting it all and it still won't work. Tried reinstalling the old CR patch with the DX recorders - still crashed. Deleted them again and no go, still crashes on save.

I think between the Reqtificator issue not recognizing NPC retextures and this I might just have to nuke everything and try again. Maybe delete and reinstall Skyrim for good measure.