SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

hi JD, Paul or Diana I have finally been looking at updating SFO to 2.5b for SRLE Extended LOTD and noticed you instruct

Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b:

• textures/landscape/fieldgrass02*.dds
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp

Special Installation: Install ONLY the following file(s) and/or folder(s):
Large Juniper Trees:

• meshes folder
  • textures/landscape folder
  • textures/terrain/LODGen/Skyrim.esm/florajuniper*

Tall Pines:

• meshes/landscape/trees folder
  • textures/terrain/LODGen/Skyrim.esm/TreePineForest04*

what was the reason for this also why are you not use the esp's are they not needed?

hi JD, Paul or Diana I have finally been looking at updating SFO to 2.5b for SRLE Extended LOTD and noticed you instruct

Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b:

• textures/landscape/fieldgrass02*.dds
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp

Special Installation: Install ONLY the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

Large Juniper Trees:

• meshes folder
  • textures/landscape folder
  • textures/terrain/LODGen/Skyrim.esm/florajuniper*

Tall Pines:

• meshes/landscape/trees folder
  • textures/terrain/LODGen/Skyrim.esm/TreePineForest04*

what was the reason for this also why are you not use the esp's are they not needed?

Because we only use SFO for some of it's vanilla mesh and grass replacers.  We specifically only include those folders because the optionals contain lods/textures for things unrelated to the tall pines and juniper trees.. probably a packaging mistake by vurt.  I think those instructions go back to the base SRLE guide.

Hi. So, I was following this guide:

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified#Merge_Plugins_-_SRLE_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Reqtified_Profile

When you get to the Merge Plugins part, it tells you to make a new profile. Easy enough.

But then it tells you to set up the Merge Plugins program by following a link, which is the following:

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/Mod_Merging

Inside that link, it gives you some steps... kind of.

"Place the files to be merged at the bottom of the load order (right pane) in the order presented then run Merge Plugins Standalone using Mod Organizer.

On the "Select Profile" window, select "SkyrimProfile" then click [Ok].
Select the plugins to be loaded and select [Ok].
If this is the first time running the application, click the cog icon and configure as shown below then click [Ok]."

There is no shown below that I can see. It is just text. I'm just really confused as to how this part should be configured.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, great Guide I'm loving it. Half a year ago i tried a similar Modsetup (Requiem + LOTD + Immersion/Survival-Mods) but it was very unstable.

I have a few questions just to clarify that i don't do anything wrong ^_^.

1. On the Prerequisites Page on the "INI Tweaks" Chapter: Should those changes done via the INI-Editor in MO or by hand?
  2. If a Mod has the CORE and HQ Tag is it optional or still required?
  3. I don't really care much about graphics, would it be safe to leave out the grass changing mods?
  4. Right in the Beginning in the "Unofficial Patches and Base Textures" Chapter, should everything be left in the BSAs or just High Definition Base Game Textures for Everyone (Part 1 of 2)?
  5. And finally, could someone help me how i would setup the UNP Bodies, so they aren't naked?

Thanks a lot in advance, you guys rock!

Finally tracked down my Dawnstar bug. Something was wrong with 'realistic boat bobbing' and reinstalling that specific mod fixed it. Wish I knew exactly what the cause was rather than just the mod that triggered it... but it's fixed now. /shrug

I am amazed at how stable this build is. I've taken the base build provided here and added on top of it (mostly content mods like Bruma, Helgen Reborn, Wyrmstooth, Skyrim Sewers, the survival pack (Frostfall/Campfire/Hunterborn/Hunting in Skyrim/iNeed), some content tweaks like Dynamic Things and Death Alternative, and a big bushel of merged player home mods). It's taken all the extra weight with ease. Some bits aren't balanced right for Requiem without the patches, I just ignore them.

The only real outstanding issue I have is that Blowing in the Wind adds rather a lot of lanterns that aren't attached to anything in this mod pack (esp in Kynesgrove, Ivarstead, etc). There are also some added landscape objects that clip over newly added content. Nothing a few quick disable console commands can't fix. I was wondering if I compiled a big list of IDs for these orphaned objects if you'd find that useful in creating a cleanup patch? I've been writing them all down as I find them.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this guide transitions over to Special Edition a couple years from now. I think this is the last oldrim mod build I'll ever be doing... there's no improving it beyond this level of perfection. Thanks so much for putting that guide together, it was invaluable.

Finally tracked down my Dawnstar bug. Something was wrong with 'realistic boat bobbing' and reinstalling that specific mod fixed it. Wish I knew exactly what the cause was rather than just the mod that triggered it... but it's fixed now. /shrug

I am amazed at how stable this build is. I've taken the base build provided here and added on top of it (mostly content mods like Bruma, Helgen Reborn, Wyrmstooth, Skyrim Sewers, the survival pack (Frostfall/Campfire/Hunterborn/Hunting in Skyrim/iNeed), some content tweaks like Dynamic Things and Death Alternative, and a big bushel of merged player home mods). It's taken all the extra weight with ease. Some bits aren't balanced right for Requiem without the patches, I just ignore them.

The only real outstanding issue I have is that Blowing in the Wind adds rather a lot of lanterns that aren't attached to anything in this mod pack (esp in Kynesgrove, Ivarstead, etc). There are also some added landscape objects that clip over newly added content. Nothing a few quick disable console commands can't fix. I was wondering if I compiled a big list of IDs for these orphaned objects if you'd find that useful in creating a cleanup patch? I've been writing them all down as I find them.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this guide transitions over to Special Edition a couple years from now. I think this is the last oldrim mod build I'll ever be doing... there's no improving it beyond this level of perfection. Thanks so much for putting that guide together, it was invaluable.

'Ello evilnight.  Thanks for the praise and I'm glad things are working out for you. :)

The floating lanterns is an unfortunate side effect of my rebuilding of a merge to help someone else... and then sending diana the wrong version afterwards not remembering I had made those changes... Quite unfortunate.

I don't have the guide installed currently so I can't really fix the issue and upload to the site.  I am planning on revamping everything for Requiem 2.0 so sometime next year there will be an overhaul and I'll make sure the lanterns aren't all messed up at that point.

Please do post the list of IDs I'm sure they'll help someone.  If I still had the guide installed I'd atleast just fix it in the CR patch. :(

In the beautification guide SMC output I am missing Real Roads.esp. It doesnt look like Real Roads is in SMC anymore, instead theres a mod called Blended Roads.

Should I go back to the LECM - Real Roads section of the Reqtified guide, delete it, and install blended roads instead? Then do the beautification instructions with BlendedRoads.esp from the SMC output folder?

In the beautification guide SMC output I am missing Real Roads.esp. It doesnt look like Real Roads is in SMC anymore, instead theres a mod called Blended Roads. Should I go back to the LECM - Real Roads section of the Reqtified guide, delete it, and install blended roads instead? Then do the beautification instructions with BlendedRoads.esp from the SMC output folder?

Yes, you should use blended roads.  Sorry the guide hasn't been updated in a while.  I also suggest overwriting SMC with Majestic Mountains dark side by the blended roads guy.

• +1 1

At the Legacy of the Dragonborn part it says:

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn V18 Final Core Package (v18Final)
  • UPDATES FILES - DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.12

However, the DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.12 is not available for Download anymore on their nexussite: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D52248&pUp=1

Which version (+update) would be the right choice to download now?

At the Legacy of the Dragonborn part it says:

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn V18 Final Core Package (v18Final)
  • UPDATES FILES - DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.12

However, the DBM_UnofficialFix_Patch v1.12 is not available for Download anymore on their nexussite: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D52248&pUp=1

Which version (+update) would be the right choice to download now?

Personally I downloaded v18 per the guide's instructions along with the

DBM_OfficialFix_Patch v1.16.5

The Official Fix Patch for Legacy. Change Log inside the archive. THIS FILE IS ONLY FOR V18!!!

Personally I downloaded v18 per the guide's instructions along with the

DBM_OfficialFix_Patch v1.16.5

The Official Fix Patch for Legacy. Change Log inside the archive. THIS FILE IS ONLY FOR V18!!!

Yep, that's best unless you want to update the CR yourself for v19.

Hi. Im back.  Just started one weak off the work, i would like to have this guide up and running again, but since i was off for so long. I want to ask you guys if its up to date. And yes, i dont play skyrim, i just like to see how it change with mods. kkkk. Thank you.

Guide hasn't been updated in a few months.. It's still totally useable just takes a bit more user interpretation than before.