[Split] RCRN Question - [SOLVED]

Snozy

Question

Thanks. They all work so far ;)

I'm really loving the pitch dark nights with RCRN! It's darker than the in-game screens on the mod page. It probably has to do with the Climates of Tamriel mod. I used the Darkest option for CoT. I didn't get any Incompatibilities in NMM so I assume it's fine...

Edit: I just read on the CoT page that the RCRN mod is incompatable with CoT... That sucks because I'm currently using both mods and I haven't noticed anything wrong yet! What would you advise me to do? I love the Lighting in RCRN, but I also love the weather effects by CoT... Which should I choose? I'm looking through the comments page now to see what kind of problems these mods together create. I'll post them if you'd like to know.

Ok I installed the ENB but I didn't like it, oh well. Anyways I manged to fix the problem with RCRN, so I have my pitch dark nights with CoT yay!

Now I notice that it rains for days and nights nonstop, is that normal? I just want to see the fantasy night stars and nebula guiding me :(

Also during the day when the rain clouds finally disperse, I see lines in the sky, like cuts but they're more like misplaced pieces of the sky like a jigsaw puzzle. What would be causing that? I hope all this mess isn't from CoT ><. Anyone else ever seen this?

Sorry for going off topic again :< delete my post if you must. You've all been the most helpful to make this the best play-through yet!

Ok I installed the ENB but I didn't like it, oh well. Anyways I manged to fix the problem with RCRN, so I have my pitch dark nights with CoT yay!

Now I notice that it rains for days and nights nonstop, is that normal? I just want to see the fantasy night stars and nebula guiding me :(

Also during the day when the rain clouds finally disperse, I see lines in the sky, like cuts but they're more like misplaced pieces of the sky like a jigsaw puzzle. What would be causing that? I hope all this mess isn't from CoT ><. anyone else ever seen this>

Sorry for going off topic again :

No, that is not normal. If you have both RCRN and CoT install, both control and affect weather and you're most likely experiencing a conflict between the two. In fact, all your issues could be caused by having them both install. There is a reason we all said they're not compatible and a reason is stated on the RCRN Web site that they're not compatible. You're going to have to choose one or the other. :ermm:

Yes, I took your advice. CoT was already replaced with RCRN when the rain kept coming for days. Is it some kind of script problem? I uninstalled both mods then I reinstalled RCRN. I'm gonna try to wait indoors for a week and see if the weather problem goes away. Maybe it's a CoT script waiting to finish up or something. :)

I'd like to say everything is back to normal in my save yay! No more strange cuts in the sky and the clouds don't fully cover the beautiful night sky anymore.

Also got the ENB running, looks so good! thanks again for your help!