38 replies to this topic

#31 nappilydeestruction

nappilydeestruction

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:37 PM

Congrats Tannin, I'm glad that Nexus hired you.  Your mod manager is the best thing EVER.  Better than any mod manager for any game.  I wish you the best of luck.

::(: Thank God it was Nexus that got you and not Bethesda :facepalm:

Lmfao, ahahahahaha right!!!!

#32 Tourist

Tourist

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:01 PM

What concerns me (i might be a bit selfish here), is will the current iteration of MO2 function with Skyrim SE.  If Tanin is happy to move to Nexus, then i'm happy for him, but i hope that MO2 will work with the new Skyrim so that we aren't "forced" into using the craptacular NMM until MO is assimilated into it or the Nexus team gets really smart and just replaces NMM with MO entirely.

/end rant.

#33 Crimson13

Crimson13

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:24 PM

With SSE coming out tomorrow is there a rush to get the mod manager out Tannin? I'm certainly not asking because MO won't work and NMM is bad enough dealing with FO4 and I dread using it with all the mods I use with regular Skyrim oh no~.

I was excited to hear that you were put on the team to make a better mod manager though, I hope things go very well for you and the team you work with and that it comes out hopefully soon, haha.

#34 Bluegunk

Bluegunk

Prisoner

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:11 AM

Congrats on the move! I look forward to the new NMM / MO combi. I appreciate what you did for us with MO and thank you for all your work on it.  :thumbsup:

Might you please be able to let me know if I can continue to use MO to put with the new SSE and do some downloading and use the virtual file structure for the meantime? Until the new NNM is available...

If not then it saves me trying to create my very first CTDs with the new SE!  :turned:

Thank you!

#35 mcshame

mcshame

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:16 PM

Congrats Tannin! I was just checking in to find out if MO supported the Special Edition as I was just downloading it.  I was saddened for selfish reasons to see this would not be the case but glad to see that NMM will evolve with well guided direction.  Look forward to what the future brings.    

#36 FamousDeadGuy

FamousDeadGuy

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:36 PM

Bringing you around to head up their modding software was genius. I know you'll do great, Tannin. Good luck at Nexus!!

#37 TacticianLyra

TacticianLyra

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:18 PM

Congrats! Hope this brings amazing possibilities to both you and the community. Just curious though, is this possibly related to Mod Organizer failing to let me login to Nexus to download mods with a Premium server? Every time I download a mod as of today, MO responds with "Failed Login", no matter how many times I put in my username and password. I use a password manager, and I logged into the Nexus website many times successfully today, including installed NMM with no issues, so I'm not typing it in wrong.

I'm wondering this too, especially since a few major mods I use got updated a few times over the last few days without me noticing. Regular servers are not working either, and I'd really rather not spend all weekend redownloading and reinstalling everything on NMM.

Edited by TacticianLyra, 29 October 2016 - 12:19 PM.

#38 Rebel47

Rebel47

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:13 PM

The reason the servers aren't working for downloading mods through MO or NMM is due tot he massive hit in traffic with SSE mods, the information can be found here but this problem has only arisen today, I can not account for the lack of logins back to the 13th October.

#39 Ewookie1

Ewookie1

Prisoner

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:57 PM

What concerns me (i might be a bit selfish here), is will the current iteration of MO2 function with Skyrim SE.  If Tanin is happy to move to Nexus, then i'm happy for him, but i hope that MO2 will work with the new Skyrim so that we aren't "forced" into using the craptacular NMM until MO is assimilated into it or the Nexus team gets really smart and just replaces NMM with MO entirely.

/end rant.

Hopefully, it'll be a hybrid of the two.  ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users