287 replies to this topic

#286 moosmupfel

moosmupfel

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

sorry, double post :(

Edited by moosmupfel, 02 September 2018 - 10:43 AM.

#287 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

Since 2 days I try to run Dyndolod with MO for SSE and get the error

"Exception in unit userscript line 326: Division by zero" 

What am I doing wrong?
I followed the gamerpoet video guide (and also edited the -sse in executable). Textgen runs fine, but Dyndolod stops everytime. Have also installed the standalone not into the game folder and also not on the C:/Program path. I also checked my esp with tes5edit, so all is cleaned and conflicts avoided. I even tried to run Dyndolod with only the Masterfiles but it always stop at certain time with that message. I am out of ideas, what I have overseen :( Someone else an idea what the error means?

Here the log with only master files running:

Looks like a billboard texture might be corrupt. You could try to verify all textures listed in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_flat_textures.txt are valid and can be read properly (e.g. no antivirus interfering for example)

If you can not find the problematic texture, upload bugreport.txt as suggested for further troubleshooting.

Edited by sheson, 02 September 2018 - 04:02 PM.

#288 moosmupfel

moosmupfel

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

Looks like a billboard texture might be corrupt. You could try to verify all textures listed in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_flat_textures.txt are valid and can be read properly (e.g. no antivirus interfering for example)

If you can not find the problematic texture, upload bugreport.txt as suggested for further troubleshooting.

you are genious!!! I found an empty billboard that I forgot to create for my trees overhauls. Now everything is working and I am so glad finally having LODs fitting to my mods. And it look awesome ingame! Why the hell I didnt used that years earlier?!? Many many thanks for that brilliant tool and the support. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, special, edition, sse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users