Skyrim SE Wishlist

I am kind of curious what mods other people are hoping to see successfully ported into SSE?

I have been (and continue to be) surprised by how many fantastic mods from authors long since retired have come back to re-release their mods for SSE!

These are the top 5 mods I have been missing in no particular order (I am omitting SkyUI as this one is just a given)

1. Immersive Armors

2. Skyrim Immersive Creatures

3. Skyrealism - Capacity

4. Forgotten Magic Redone

5. Pretty much all of kryptopyr's mods

There are obviously more but these come to mind for me

• +1 1

Yup :/ At least from step

Dear friend, you just crushed my heart :'(

oh i thought rxkx22 was having issues with the port?

I'm using them without problem, bijin npcs, warmaidens, wifes, seranaholic + valerica and toccata as elisif, all working fine.

The ordinary women works fine too, if you're wondering

Dear friend, you just crushed my heart :'(

I'm using them without problem, bijin npcs, warmaidens, wifes, seranaholic + valerica and toccata as elisif, all working fine.

The ordinary women works fine too, if you're wondering

ok thanks i'll give them a try I am actually leaning more towards only windsong and bijin this time

Think I read kryptopyr is working on porting stuff like weapons and armor fixes. I assume the more complex mods (particularly MCM dependent) ones will take time if they get ported (fingers crossed)

Edited by TehKaoZ

A lot of Kryptopyr's mods are scripted so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them require SKSE to be fully functional.

And yes, she did have a falling out with STEP due to a misunderstanding of our stance with mod piracy; however, though that was a misunderstanding there is another more personal event that is keeping her away. She's still modding, but I'm sad to say she's decided to not be present on the STEP forums anymore due to the more personal event.

Back to the topic, I'm just surprised to see so many mods converted so soon. I'd imagine that many have not been fully tested yet. As evident when you see popular mods crop up and then bug reports start flying in for those mods. RWT is an example of this. There's good reason that SP and myself have not ported over WATER yet..it's very prone to crashing when used as a whole.

For the time being I am searching new files to see if a mod I used in a previous setup pops up.

Check the author (make sure it's not stolen)

Then I just track it.

At the very least I am happy people are interested in porting. Bugs will hopefully be sorted out over time.

• +1 1