Photo

STEP Instructions - XP32 Max Skele - FNIS - Dual Sheath Redux

fnis

Best Answer TechAngel85 , 09 November 2016 - 02:18 PM

I've done this for the dev Guide where we are replacing XPMS with the Extended version. If you're still installing the Guide, you could do this now if you wanted. Several of the staff have been using it for some time without issue.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:54 AM

That's just normal Skyrim.

#17 batesman

batesman

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:50 AM

Are you saying that the mods are not being applied and that I'm viewing vanilla Skyrim?

#18 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:55 AM

I'm saying that is just a vanilla issue and STEP doesn't cover it. I'm not sure if that's the snow shader or it's just the snow texture on those rocks, but they're always like that.

#19 batesman

batesman

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

Thanks. Sometimes the solution to the problem is to correctly set one's expectations. :)

#20 batesman

batesman

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:27 PM

Is it normal for both DynDoLOD mod entries in MO to say "No valid game data"? The ESP appears to be loading fine...

#21 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:28 PM

Are you referring to DynDOLOD, DynDOLOD Patches, or DynDOLOD Resources? the main DynDOLOD file contains all the executables and should not be installed with Mod Organizer. DynDOLOD Patches and DynDoLOD Resources both contain an FOMOD installer.

#22 batesman

batesman

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:30 PM

The two in my screenshot below. I followed the DynDoLOD instructions exactly as they were on the 2.2.9.2 guide.

wSnDH01.jpg

#23 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:50 PM

The two greyed out entries will be filled with the output from TexGen and DynDOLOD, respectively. If they're still greyed out after moving over the files simply close and reopen MO.

#24 batesman

batesman

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:35 AM

I'm starting to think you folks know everything!  :lol:

So...Hypothetically speaking...Let's say I wanted to change the quality of some of the mods I've installed from 1k to 2k. Would I have to start STEP from the beginning? Or could I update the textures, run the based patch, generate new LODs, and call it a day?

#25 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:22 AM

No, you can do it as you stated: update the textures, run the bashed path, generate new LODs and call it a day. If the updated mod does not contain an ESP or ESM, you can skip running the bashed patch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fnis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users