Anyone interested in...

Nozzer66

My old GTX780Ti? Will be uograding mobo, processor, memory and graphics card shortly. Doubt anyone will want the mobo/processor/memory, but the 780Ti is still a solid card, even at it's age. Runs a heavily modded Skyrim with no issues (aside from very occasional stutters) and handles things like The Division and Overwatch with ease.

Wouldn't ask for much for it. If anyone does want it, you'd pay freight from Australia plus whatever you feel is fair for the card.

Also wont be bummed if no-one wants it, just thought I'd find out first.

It's a very nice gesture though. It would be nice to have for a secondary graphics/media build I have in mind for downstairs. I could probably give you 100aud or something when I get paid early next month. Shipping would probably cost a bomb as I'm in UK, so that is a thing.

Phazer was in first though, and I probably don't need a powerful card for media/graphics. Depends how much 3D I will do on it.

By the way, NZ does nasty things to sheep? Is it sexual or devil worship or what? Or is is like the Welsh joke thing where it doesn't happen but is insinuated?