Worldspace conflicts and how to solve them?

I am finishing SRLE Extended LOTD installation. Will be testing this setup soon.

Planning to add a few new locations mods from old REGS pack. I will try to avoid mods that add anything that may conflict with the SRLE Extended LOTD pack

- How to check for Worldspace conflict?

- Can Worldspace conflict be solved by only TES5Edit? Does CK requires?

Thanks again.

Usually checking in xedit all records but you can also filter for conflicts.

Depends what you mean by worldspace conflict... most of them can be resolved via xedit with a patch. If it's an item for example placed in the same spot other mod places another one then it's just as easy to disable it in xedit deciding which one you would like to remain... or move it with CK. If it's a navmesh conflict then it can't be solved in xedit... you need to test those ingame and if npcs get stuck there or behaving wierd then you need CK to fix it. Same for land edits can't be solved in xedit.

Edited by paul666root
  • +1 1

I am finishing SRLE Extended LOTD installation. Will be testing this setup soon.

Planning to add a few new locations mods from old REGS pack. I will try to avoid mods that add anything that may conflict with the SRLE Extended LOTD pack

- How to check for Worldspace conflict?

- Can Worldspace conflict be solved by only TES5Edit? Does CK requires?

Thanks again.

Take a look at TES5Edit Script - Find Mod Shared Cells by BobTheLawyer 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75614/?

• +1 1

Usually checking in xedit all records but you can also filter for conflicts.

Depends what you mean by worldspace conflict... most of them can be resolved via xedit with a patch. If it's an item for example placed in the same spot other mod places another one then it's just as easy to disable it in xedit deciding which one you would like to remain... or move it with CK. If it's a navmesh conflict then it can't be solved in xedit... you need to test those ingame and if npcs get stuck there or behaving wierd then you need CK to fix it. Same for land edits can't be solved in xedit.

I'm wondering if it is Landscape conflict or NavMesh conflict let's say if mod A is overriden by mod B but mod B messed up the landscapes/NavMesh badly while after testing mod A is not that bad. If I forward the NavMesh and Landscape records will that works?

In a condition where I can't move mod A to get pass mod B load order because master dependencies and such.