Hey, I was trying to do a STEP Core install on the latest version with my Steam version of Skyrim, but when I got to the step with booting up SKSE the game won't load, instead I get a full black screen with a little blank black window in the upper-left corner too. I apologize that I couldn't get a screenshot, PrintScreen doesn't do anything (Likely due to the related INI tweak) and F12 seems to show the game running:
It seems to mention stuff about ENB and I can hear the music playing but even when I wait, it still just stays at the black screen with black window in the upper-left for me.
I followed everything for doing a STEP Core install (Using Mod Organizer like instructed) with the only odd things being:
• I had to use the Program Files folder (but I've disabled UAC while I'm doing this so it seems to not be causing any issues).
• I was forced to install (and then promptly removed) a random mod under the "default" profile to get through the Mod Organizer tutorial.
• In MO it lists the three DLCs but not the HighResTexturePack things.
• When doing the INI Tweaks, I did NOT set bShowTutorials=0, I left it normal because this'll be the first time I properly play Skyrim (I've briefly tried it, but barely got past character creation due to hearing about "essential" mods on TV Tropes, which is what lead me to STEP).
• When setting up ENB I did the optional step with setting up ForceBorderless=true and ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true because I heard it would let me Alt+Tab normally.
• I set up SKSE following the GamePoets video because the wiki guide initially confused me with the remark on installation (that's resolved now).
My Mod Organizer setup looks like this (was afraid to use LOOT at this point in case sorting would cause new issues):
These are the contents of enblocal.ini:
Here are the contents of skse.ini:
And here's how the SKSE
folder setup came out:
Thanks in advance and if there are any other details needed, by all means ask, I'm not entirely certain what would and wouldn't be relevant for all this.