Mod Picker (by the Mod Picker Team)

Mator

Looks like it. The "duplicate" entries are indeed for mods that have both a Skyrim and a Skyrim SE version. When you add Skyrim mod to a SSE mod list the URL is wrong, it is shown as a nexus SSE URL with the original  Skyrim nexus id. Example:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16225/? where 16225 is the nexus id of Apocalypse for the original Skyrim. Guess it is resolved once the bug is resolved.

Yeah I have a couple bugs I need to squish related to the new site branch for SSE.  I'm on it.  o7

@Mator,

Just letting you know that I made the STEP mod list public as a "show" of what can be done. It includes a note that it's not complete and shouldn't be used. I've had a lot going on (as well as getting lost in XCOM 2 :^_^: ) and haven't worked on the list as planned. That and s4n has disappeared again from any discussion so he may have a lot going on as well. I'll discuss the rest in closed forums when I have more time to write.

On 1/24/2017 at 12:17 PM, TechAngel85 said:

@Mator,

Just letting you know that I made the STEP mod list public as a "show" of what can be done. It includes a note that it's not complete and shouldn't be used. I've had a lot going on (as well as getting lost in XCOM 2 :^_^: ) and haven't worked on the list as planned. That and s4n has disappeared again from any discussion so he may have a lot going on as well. I'll discuss the rest in closed forums when I have more time to write.

I'm glad to hear you've decided to make it publicly visible so people can see the work you've done.  :)

Here's a link for anyone interested in seeing TechAngel's work so far.  (you will need a Mod Picker account and to have allowed adult content to view it due to the "Better Males" mod)

• 1 month later...

We just pushed a big update to the Mod Picker platform. The update includes related mod notes, the mod details tab, mod licensing, help videos, and various UX improvements. Also includes the moving mods in a mod list by changing their index improvement per TechAngel35.  Read more:

Cheerio,
- Mator

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I signed up for the Discord tool using the link provided.

Ok, I'll get you all dialed in.  :)

EDIT: I added you to the Beta Tester group in the Discord.  You'll need to make an account on Mod Picker as well so I can give you access to set up mod lists.  Let me know once you've made an account.  :)

Edited by Mator

• 2 months later...

Ok, I'll get you all dialed in.  :)

EDIT: I added you to the Beta Tester group in the Discord.  You'll need to make an account on Mod Picker as well so I can give you access to set up mod lists.  Let me know once you've made an account.  :)

I got busy for a while, but I now have a Mod Picker account. As of a few weeks ago I am the pack author for two packs (one Skyrim and one Fallout 3).