SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn - Screenshots

they're nice... but the water looks wierd...

Yea I use Watercolor Mod for RWT2 I like the blueish color actually, but there is a clear version.

Thanks! reddvilzz. These are very nice. I still prefer Vivid Weather ENB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vivid Weather ENB for some reason only gave me 20 - 25 fps outside even with performance version while this enb give me 35 - 40. No idea why.

Yea I use Watercolor Mod for RWT2 I like the blueish color actually, but there is a clear version.

Vivid Weather ENB for some reason only gave me 20 - 25 fps outside even with performance version while this enb give me 35 - 40. No idea why.

That is very strange. I disabled cloud shadows and enable water -45-60 FPS outside. 

Warming up / Getting ready

KeWsLqK.jpg

Edited by darkside
  • 3 months later...

https://imgur.com/a/LtEEI

hey this is my new Character she is a Female Orc

Name: Undecided for now.

Class: Battle Mage specializing in Conjuration and Illusion.

Factions: She will join Not sure yet.

Backstory: She was kicked out of her Clan at a young age because she was a mage and they had a deep mistrust of magic. she lived alone until she met a friendly Khajiit by the name a Inigo. on one of there many travels together for some reason Inigo attacked her and left her for dead. she manage to track down his last known whereabouts in Skyrim so she decided to set off to find out what happened to here friend on the way she was caught at the boarder and taken to Helgen where the adventure will start after it was attacked and destroyed by a huge Winged Lizard.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.