No plugins present

DaveCooper

Question

Okay. 

This is from SSEedit

SSEEdit 3.2 starting session 2017-01-01 13:32:57
Using Skyrim Special Edition Data Path: D:\steam_games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\
Using ini: C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini
Using save path: C:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves\
Using plugin list: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\Plugins.txt
Warning: Could not find plugin list
Using settings file: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\Plugins.sseviewsettings
Loading active plugin list: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\Plugins.txt

Right now i have one plugin loaded in MO Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim see it, sseedit (surely any other program also) don't. Theese are files sseedit using. What file i shold look at?

Also - removed everythin i could. From appdata from registry, made a clean install of everything. Problem still there.

Use Windows explorer and open:

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\logs\

and delete everything in that folder.

Reload MO and start an instance of SSEEdit and then post those logs here please.

The lines above that are of concern is:

Using plugin list: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\Plugins.txt
Warning: Could not find plugin list

The first line is what SSEEdit is looking for and MO should be parsing the plugins.txt from you currently active profile into that memory location. For some reason it isn't. Hopefully the logs will tell me why.

Is there any reason why you are running your system from the Admin account? It shouldn't be of concern as that should mean all executables will have the same privileges, but I don't view this as a good idea. Using a general user account with elevated privileges when needed is much more secure.

usvfs-2017-01-02_05-43-47.log was created, as soon as i started MO. It was empty. And stayed that way. 

mo_interface.log was created after i opened SSEEDIT, loaded all plugins (only bethesda plugins were there), then closed SSEEdit and closed MO.

[spoiler=mo_interface.log]08:43:47 [D] start main application
08:43:47 [D] data path: C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE
08:43:47 [D] Working directory: D:\ModOrganizer\stylesheets
08:43:47 [D] initializing core
08:43:47 [D] usvfs log messages are written to C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE/logs/usvfs-2017-01-02_05-43-47.log
08:43:47 [D] initialize plugins
08:43:47 [D] looking for plugins in D:\ModOrganizer\plugins
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "check_fnis.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "diagnose_basic.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "game_fallout3.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "game_fallout4.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "game_falloutNV.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "game_oblivion.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "game_skyrim.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "game_skyrimse.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "inieditor.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "installer_bain.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "installer_bundle.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "installer_fomod.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "installer_manual.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "installer_ncc.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "installer_quick.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "pyCfg.py"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "plugin_python.dll"
08:43:47 [D] loaded plugin "preview_base.dll"
08:43:47 [D] downloads after refresh: 1
08:43:47 [D] no plugin splash
08:43:47 [D] managing game at D:\steam_games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
08:43:47 [D] setting up configured executables
08:43:47 [D] configured profile: Default
08:43:47 [D] validating login cookies
08:43:47 [D] initializing tutorials
08:43:47 [D] localization file qt_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file organizer_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] loaded language ru-RU
08:43:47 [D] interface ����������� �� ��������� ���� seems to be up (address: fe80::19f4:f9a:b7b0:b09a%13)
08:43:47 [D] localization file check_fnis_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file diagnose_basic_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file game_fallout3_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file game_fallout4_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file game_falloutNV_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file game_oblivion_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file game_skyrim_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file game_skyrimse_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file inieditor_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file installer_bain_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file installer_bundle_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file installer_fomod_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file installer_manual_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file installer_ncc_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file installer_quick_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file plugin_python_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] localization file preview_base_ru-RU not found
08:43:47 [D] reading save games from C:/Users/Admin/Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/Saves
08:43:47 [D] displaying main window
08:43:48 [D] retrieving credentials
08:43:48 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
08:43:52 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\initweaks.ini saved
08:43:52 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\plugins.txt saved
08:43:52 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\loadorder.txt saved
08:43:52 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
08:43:53 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
08:44:30 [D] save C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE/webcache/cookies.dat
08:44:30 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\initweaks.ini saved
08:44:30 [D] C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
08:44:30 [D] save C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE/webcache/nexus_cookies.dat

Edited by DaveCooper

Im having the same exact issue with xEdit but the CK, BodySlide and SkyrimTools - Resaver are working correctly. I also found that NifSkope isnt working through MO either when I look to load a nif from SSE data folder there is nothing there if I do it with BodySlide I see the mesh and other folders there. Also when I run xEdit it puts its backup folder directly into the data folder instead of the overwrite folder like normal.

All the usvfs logs are empty as well.

Okay, a couple of points.

If you have an AV package running try adding MO to its exclusions settings, or at worse disable it before running MO.

The usvfs log is probably empty because your system is hindering MO from 'hooking' the process and/or writing that log file. Anytime MO is run, regardless of whether another tool is called, that log should be created and updated during the entire time MO is open.

Secondly you have a lot of messages about missing Russian language files. Based on your username I'm assuming you're not using a Russian version of Skyrim, that being the case I would like to know how you installed MO and from where you got the program.

If the language is not what you expected to see, open the 'Settings' -- 'General' and choose "American English" from the dropdown list.

Im having the same exact issue with xEdit but the CK, BodySlide and SkyrimTools - Resaver are working correctly. I also found that NifSkope isnt working through MO either when I look to load a nif from SSE data folder there is nothing there if I do it with BodySlide I see the mesh and other folders there. Also when I run xEdit it puts its backup folder directly into the data folder instead of the overwrite folder like normal.

All the usvfs logs are empty as well.

No need to look at mine anymore. I rebooted my computer and after that it was working fine.