AMidianBorn Book of Silence - 4k Variant

Fonkin

Question

Installing AMidianBorn Book of Silence and it mentions towards the very bottom about a 4K version.

There is an incorrect file path in Book of Silence which needs to be fixed:

20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:if the 4K variant is used these steps can be skipped.

I checked around, but can't find any 4k versions of these group of mods.  Does anyone have a link to the 4k versions?

6 answers to this question

Installing AMidianBorn Book of Silence and it mentions towards the very bottom about a 4K version.

There is an incorrect file path in Book of Silence which needs to be fixed:

20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:if the 4K variant is used these steps can be skipped.

I checked around, but can't find any 4k versions of these group of mods.  Does anyone have a link to the 4k versions?

The 4K version for the ash spawn in located in the mod's folder structure. The mod has to be install manually to access this option.

Oh, ok - sounds like I'll play around with that after I get this extended up and running.  Just installed the STEP Compilation patch and it worked, yeah!  Only 3 days to get to that step, lol.  Found the mod, tried to install it, denied me and so I started reading... lol - pretty great guide so far.  Took me a bit to understand what constituted core and extended, but I think I'm there.  Now I gotta go learn Wrye Bash.  Standby for a whole new set of questions.  hehe