6 replies to this topic

#1 Fonkin

Fonkin

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:23 PM

Installing AMidianBorn Book of Silence and it mentions towards the very bottom about a 4K version.

There is an incorrect file path in Book of Silence which needs to be fixed:

20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:if the 4K variant is used these steps can be skipped.

I checked around, but can't find any 4k versions of these group of mods.  Does anyone have a link to the 4k versions?

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,219 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

Installing AMidianBorn Book of Silence and it mentions towards the very bottom about a 4K version.

There is an incorrect file path in Book of Silence which needs to be fixed:

20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:if the 4K variant is used these steps can be skipped.

I checked around, but can't find any 4k versions of these group of mods.  Does anyone have a link to the 4k versions?

The 4K version for the ash spawn in located in the mod's folder structure. The mod has to be install manually to access this option.

#3 Fonkin

Fonkin

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:14 AM

Thank you Akatosh, I'll dig around.  :)

#4 Nozzer66

Nozzer66

Dragon Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:57 AM

TechAngel85, actually. Akatosh is a forum title handed out based on post count. Yours for example is Citizen.

#5 Fonkin

Fonkin

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:16 PM

Nozzer66, thanks for pointing that out.  TechAngel85, can you tell me which mod has the ash spawn?  I looked in all the archives and didn't see any folder called ash spawn.

#6 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,219 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

The Dragonborn DLC file. Manually install it to see the ashspawn 4K folder.

#7 Fonkin

Fonkin

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:00 PM

Oh, ok - sounds like I'll play around with that after I get this extended up and running.  Just installed the STEP Compilation patch and it worked, yeah!  Only 3 days to get to that step, lol.  Found the mod, tried to install it, denied me and so I started reading... lol - pretty great guide so far.  Took me a bit to understand what constituted core and extended, but I think I'm there.  Now I gotta go learn Wrye Bash.  Standby for a whole new set of questions.  hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users