Fallout 4 - Weird Lighting Glitch - ENB-related

jakeslim

Question

Hi, apologies if this section is only meant for Skyrim issues, but it seems like the best fit.

Basically, I am having a weird lighting glitch in a new installation of FO4. See gif here: gfycat.com/ActualObedientAfricangroundhornbill

Problem occurs in both interiors and exteriors. What seems to be happening is that lighting is switched off and on for certain objects depending on the angle from which I observe them.

By a process of elimination, I am almost certain that ENB is causing the issue. I was running only a very few mods, I uninstalled all of them, reset inis to default etc. Only thing that affects the issue is deleting enb files - then problem disappears. To be clear, I am only using ENB for speed fixes etc. (I set that "speedhackwithoutgraphics" setting or whatever it is to =true, and I,m not using any ENB presets).

Anyone have any ideas exactly what causes it, e.g.: is there a particular setting in ENB ini I need to change?

Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet