wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I moved my installation from MO2 to Wrye Bash and I can launch F4SE again without it crashing. Nice! One thing I noticed is that the masters are in the wrong order in your patches. It probably doesn't matter at all, but you could sort them the next time you update them in xEdit. Looks nicer without the warnings...

Wrong order?

*Fallout4.esm
*DLCRobot.esm
*DLCworkshop01.esm
*DLCCoast.esm
*DLCworkshop02.esm
*DLCworkshop03.esm
*DLCNukaWorld.esm

Which one is in the wrong order?

@rayhne

NewRecipes - Added the [Drink] and [Cooked] tags to the approriate items.

what "needs" to be done in this section is any food

with rads is (PreWar|Food|Raw|Mushroom|Plant|Crop) or any other appropriate tag/icon

Without rads is \[Cooked\] I've not added any other tags as yet

cooked is the nice food icon

the others have the Smelly poo(bowl of food) emoji 

I started playing around but could not decide on icons (being artistic is time consuming)

You know how to inspect the the swf files for icon names?

Taging and description - this has not been done, not because of lazy/I missed it, I'm farting around with a automated tool and have not as yet perfected it.

Edited by Gernash

haha

What I'm getting at there is no consistency with food, rads and cooking. It looks like an after thought on Beths part.

So with Ingestables [ALCH]

I've removed The crop tag to Razorgrain, Mellon, Gord etc I was thinking of having Ingredients (for cooking) based off recipes.

All other items with Default tags so then people could see the item more clearly in Survival mode (where this would be more important.)

Odd thing is items like Carrots and gords have higher Rad then Tarberry and Razorgrain

I looked at mods like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9710/? for better stations etc

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14684/? has a lot of added consistency to food types but not all and was thinking to use it as the "FOOD" Controller.

So as you can see I got to a point then went, hmmmmm I think this section needs this... then put it on the back burner.

It's the reason you see Patches touching a few different things then BAM a hole area is ZOMG Done. (other then typos :))

I highly recommend the first mod. There is also a mod out there that looks interesting in which you cooked meat at the spit and soup with a cooking pot, etc.

Giving aphotorealistic commonwealth a try. Absolutely beautiful but costing me a drop in FPS by maybe 20 points. :/

PEople link interesting mods but dont look at what's missing ingame.... I've tried to make it a seamless as possible and "improve" how the vanilla stuff is rather than mods for mods sake.

So if you (rayhne) or anyone else have an interest or mod that "overhauls" a section of FO4 I'm interested and Will take a look.

i.e. World space I've been playing with this for a while as the "Patch" will become the "NEW" fallout 4 and everything stacks on top of that.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6796/?

is that what you mean? it's the base emb I'm using

Heads up:  Gunner's Overhaul kinda screws up Vault 75, pretty much in all the ways you might think it would.  Not sure how it could've been done differently, but it's kinda awkward.

I've started patching that area there are a few oddities. (I'll check quest chain)

Does shooting them and being an "enemy" help?

Heads up:  Gunner's Overhaul kinda screws up Vault 75, pretty much in all the ways you might think it would.  Not sure how it could've been done differently, but it's kinda awkward.

Quest chain seems OK. The precombined is broken(Edited) there can you explain what I'm looking for to resolve?

from the mod page

• Lore-friendly effects on numerous other quests, like 'Kid In A Fridge' and 'Taking Independence'.

Locations currently affected:

- Vault 75
- Vault 95
- Quincy Ruins
- Greenetech Genetics
- HalluciGen Inc.
- Mass Bay Medical Centre
- Gunners Plaza
- Mass Pike Interchange
- Postal Square
- Hub City Auto Wreckers

Yes, that's the one I mean. I'm going to check it out and seee what I can do to bring the FPS back up. Before installing it I was getting 59-60, after 39-44.

Always happy to suggest mods. :) Northlanddigger's is a great mod and a handy way to have settlers working and getting resources.

Yes, that's the one I mean. I'm going to check it out and seee what I can do to bring the FPS back up. Before installing it I was getting 59-60, after 39-44.

Always happy to suggest mods. :) Northlanddigger's is a great mod and a handy way to have settlers working and getting resources.

I'll make a ADDON section tonight for food/crops an you can have a play/review I'd like to make wastland survival more important to game play rather than a useless talent.

It's a heavy ENB Not recommended to <980

on a 1070 I bearly notice it running other than heaps of lighting areas and loading to menu time

Okay, maybe stupid question....1070?

I'll make a ADDON section tonight for food/crops an you can have a play/review I'd like to make wastland survival more important to game play rather than a useless talent.

I like to build, create, etc. I don't play survival mode.

Take your time. I turn off my gaming computer by 8, due to lack of sleep.

Edited by rayhne