wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Quest chain seems OK. The precombined is broken(Edited) there can you explain what I'm looking for to resolve?

TBH, I'm not sure there is anything *you* can do to resolve it.  It's just that you can't really progress the quest without going aggro on the entire faction, which kinda defeats the entire purpose of the mod.  Yes, shooting a Gunner "helps" but then what's the point?

I'm guessing that, as someone who is pursuing the Minuteman ending, our detente will eventually come to an end, and I can finish this then.  It's just that, obviously, Bethesda was working under the assumption that they would *always* red dots. 

TBH, I'm not sure there is anything *you* can do to resolve it.  It's just that you can't really progress the quest without going aggro on the entire faction, which kinda defeats the entire purpose of the mod.  Yes, shooting a Gunner "helps" but then what's the point?

I'm guessing that, as someone who is pursuing the Minuteman ending, our detente will eventually come to an end, and I can finish this then.  It's just that, obviously, Bethesda was working under the assumption that they would *always* red dots. 

Shoot them in the Face!! Then complete the Bounty quest to return the faction to friendly.

I recall one of the Minute Men Overhauls have a cross patch for Gunners might dig around for that.

Also could be a UF4P script issue I'll examine it later, Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe I'll contact the author....and see what they have to say on the topic.

@ rayhne

Ahhhh ..... mines 970 so maybe I shouldn't use it. Pity. Does look good.

give this a try https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17344/?

Edited by Gernash

I've seen it before, but never messed around with it, mostly because I have piecemeal mods that cover most/all of what it does that I'm already pretty happy with.  Checking out the Stealth and AI modules for comparison with Arbitration though...

Arbitration: I only use the AI section of it in modern weapons (I know it's wasteful) the reason it's there is that I've parked it till I decide to Push the wiki. 

If I start balancing the game via mods It will limit the user base of the patches. I may start the realism section back up. Was removed as It required Divine intervention to get the patch working again.

Other then the mods you have pointed out, are there any game-play balance/overhaul mods you would recommend? A list is cool I just DL them and scan in fo4edit

On the topic of collecting one of the things that bug me is PA frames

I have been using 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7727/?

so I get "Parts" of a Frame from kills and I can knock up a PA frame back at the shop then I dress them up at my settlement (gives me satisfaction....)

Is this something you all would like integrated? I just use it in a separate patch. 

Have you seen this one?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20890/?

I think I'm into a pretty different experience than most, so I'm not sure how helpful this will be, but here's my rebalance stuff;

Fallout 4 Loot Overhaul; don't like all the worldspace edits, but it's far and away (even though it doesn't cover DLC, which is an issue) the most comprehensive loot mod.  And the worldspace stuff really is necessary to achieve its goal, unless that could be done by a script maybe like Project Nevada in New Vegas?  Way over my head there though.  Looking at maybe incorporating Loot Logic and Reduction to at least get a couple DLC lvl lists but there's no way it can replace Loot Overhaul.

Some Assembly Required; combined with Loot Overhaul, its something like Morrowloot+Scarcity for Skyrim, which are two of my favourite mods.

I'm sure you're aware of these two (they were both in the Realism section IIRC) but they're really the core of what I'm after.

From there,

Arbitration 

Damage Threshold + Patcher

Fat Man Radiation Hazard

Impervious Power Armor

Ironman Survival Tweaks (I only use Adamantium Skeleton, Awareness Expanded, Robotics Expert and Shotgun Surgeon)

Level-Up Healing Removal

Moons Legendary Overhaul; I'm testing/looking at this right now, not sure if I'll keep.  I hate the Legendary system in Fallout 4, and I'm not excited by most of the 'solutions' I've seen offered thus far... though admittedly I haven't actually tested any, just put off conceptually.

More Weaves - No Railroad

No Legendary Items from Creatures

No Limb Regen + Companion Fix

Player Hacking

Rechambering Plus; Also testing/looking at this.  I don't use Weaponsmith/Loads, etc. but like the added functionality here, and I like that it makes pipe weapons more useful.  My ideal situation is one in which advanced weaponry is much more difficult to come by, and places a lot of emphasis on crafting.  Y'know, destroyed world and all.

Tougher Vertibirds

Weapons of Fate

Legendary Enemy Spawning; I use All Difficulties .25x and Legendary Rarity 5... haven't honestly tested this thoroughly to see how it actually works out though.  Decreasing the overall amount of Legendary spawns while increasing the # of NPC's that can potentially be legendary... 

Longer Area Respawn

No VATS Damage Reduction; 25%

XP Levelling Linearised-ish

And a couple for getting around in Survival;

Journey

Institute Teleportation for Survival

Lone Wanderer; used to use this, but cut it because of all the worldspace edits.  I don't know how to patch that stuff so my current build has cut out as many mods that do as possible.

No I haven't I was persisting with the other one as I wanted to make crafting edits to do a material swap on the PA Frames I've located this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15399/? and currently looking at it to perform the task (so you can have multiple PA Skins.)

Rechambering Plus; Also testing/looking at this.  I don't use Weaponsmith/Loads, etc. but like the added functionality here, and I like that it makes pipe weapons more useful.  My ideal situation is one in which advanced weaponry is much more difficult to come by, and places a lot of emphasis on crafting.  Y'know, destroyed world and all.

Pipe weapon overhaul adds a Calibers+loads like function - old realism section

Moved away from WOF as the tracers were not to my liking.

I've also been thinking about;

Soda for AP / Moon's Food Balance Overhaul (would replace Wastelanders Cookbook (for me) potentially)

Rough Start Less Handouts

Moonracer has some good ideas, but I'm not always on board with his implementation.

* oh and yeah I saw Pipe Weapons Overhaul in the old section I believe, but big red *KNOWN BUGS* text combined with lack of updates turns me away.  

Edited by baronaatista

Just a couple more I've been looking at;

Settlement Progression; Moonracer again, haven't checked in xEdit but it obviously has conflicts with Workshop Rearranged... again like the concept but some of the specifics of the perk dependencies sound pretty forced to me.  Any settlement rebalance mod also has the issue of needing to extend to other settlement mods in a load order if you want to do it proper.  

Don Dorscha's Immersive Food Overhaul; Another Food Overhaul.  This one has some neat features but I've never really checked it out.  Just throwing it in the pile.

I've been tinkering around with THIS mod.

It adds a boatload of content all neatly merged into an esp (and a few patches). It incorporates many of the mods found in this guide, so I've had to disable a few, and re-direct some masters, etc, but so far, most of (the very, very little) I've played around with seems to be working as advertised, but it was like getting a ton of free slots.  

Among the mods from this MODWiki incorporated:

Extended Weapons Mods, New Calibers, Wearable Backpacks and Pouches, Button Lowered Weapon Animations, Gunners Overhaul, Auto Doors

Among the mods with similar functions ("inspired by") mods in this MODWiki :

Realistic Ragdolls and Force (Realistic Death Physics)

Rain of Brass (Shell Rain)

Armorsmith Extended

More Ammo

Craftable Armor Size

Crafting Workbenches

Concealed Armor

And a bunch more I never knew existed.