wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Aaaaand right now, I'm kinda intrigued by THIS one. Is that morbid? *LOL*

In Skyrim, my character was always a sort of warrior / cleric that took the time to line up corpses and cremate them (sort of sending them on to the afterlife as it were). I've been looking for a post-apocalyptic equivalent, but the one above and THIS one are all I've found so far.

Project Overlord

Looks Very interesting basically Modern weapons with CORE and some new mods in a single esp?

this is excellent!!! I can delete the modlist and point it to that.......;)

JK

Might have a serious look at it to be the base for modern weapons then streamline the Wiki for it. wow soo much extra work. zzzzz

Aaaaand right now, I'm kinda intrigued by THIS one. Is that morbid? *LOL*

In Skyrim, my character was always a sort of warrior / cleric that took the time to line up corpses and cremate them (sort of sending them on to the afterlife as it were). I've been looking for a post-apocalyptic equivalent, but the one above and THIS one are all I've found so far.

Seen the RIP one.

Ack! No deal! Yours is by far the best guide I've seen for Fallout 4. I'm learning quite a lot, thanks to your guide, and the comment section. And some day, with a little luck, I'm actually going to stop tinkering and play the dang game!

But hey - maybe there's stuff in there that's usable?

Project Overlord

this is excellent!!! I can delete the modlist and point it to that.......;)

By the way.... how do we handle leveled lists in Fallout 4? Wrye Flash (or whatever it's calling itself these days) isn't much help. I'm sure that's at least in part to the complete absence of tags on any of the mods, and since Loot doesn't seem to make any recommendations on that score, what do we do?

@dstansberry; you can always open up xEdit and sort it by hand.  Its really not hard to understand whats happening if you look at the entries carefully, and it doesn't even take that long once you get the hang of it. 

Two more:

Professional Ammo Crafting - *nice ammo crafting mod/rebalance, and has a patch for Weaponsmith, though not for New Calibers, not sure what that means as I don't use.

and key for survival IMO;

Campsite

Love the concept of that burying NPC's mod but implementation looks like it leaves a lot to be desired...

Edited by baronaatista

By the way.... how do we handle leveled lists in Fallout 4? Wrye Flash (or whatever it's calling itself these days) isn't much help. I'm sure that's at least in part to the complete absence of tags on any of the mods, and since Loot doesn't seem to make any recommendations on that score, what do we do?

Leveled Lists? Clothing/weapons/items are all done.....There is a 'new" mod coming that will be the base for all that (doubt it will be bash compatible.

Hmm would you like a quick vid on how to add your mod's level lists?

@dstansberry; you can always open up xEdit and sort it by hand.  Its really not hard to understand whats happening if you look at the entries carefully, and it doesn't even take that long once you get the hang of it. 

Two more:

Professional Ammo Crafting - *nice ammo crafting mod/rebalance, and has a patch for Weaponsmith, though not for New Calibers, not sure what that means as I don't use.

and key for survival IMO;

Campsite

Love the concept of that burying NPC's mod but implementation looks like it leaves a lot to be desired...

Camsite yes

Professional Ammo Crafting

Not a lot of difference to weaponsmith 

At this point I'm aware the WIKI does not include a lot of perk requirements 

Basically this is what this conversation thread is about........

I'm not looking to add a bunch of mods to the CORE but make the Realism/survival base.

• The Core - All the basic stuff and Overhauls for vanilla+ experience. Then you can tinker away
  • Modern weapons - PEWPEW - I've been looking at armor and cybernetics+Tac-OPS feel (yes my own stuff is a lot different to the wiki)
  • Realism (this thread portion) - stuff from the prior version + what people are talking about now and in the past (and spend more than 40min cobbling it together.)

Anuone looked at this

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17374/?

things I found interesting but break your weapons on old save

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7556/?

also

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10317/? vs armorsmith harness

So I've stared at it for a bit. I think....(the other mods for ingestables were just cruel and unusual punishment.)

Cooking 101 and Chem 101 as food/chem controllers

Mashup of FO4 LOOT and Horizons for level lists and other stuff

This will give you a progression feel (with level/perk requirements) with useful food that can cook(Not kill you 35 rads for eating a squirrel?).

I'll make up a preliminary patch so you can look at balance in comparison to those other mods you guys listed.

Wrong order?

*Fallout4.esm

*DLCRobot.esm

*DLCworkshop01.esm

*DLCCoast.esm

*DLCworkshop02.esm

*DLCworkshop03.esm

*DLCNukaWorld.esm

Which one is in the wrong order?

I meant the masters to your patches. They are listed in the wrong order in the headers of your patches. I've seen people claim that this can cause issues but never seen any proof. I don't think it's an issue. Either way, Wrye Bash shows a warning and it is easily resolved. Right click the plugin in xEdit and choose sort masters.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey Gernash, I've followed you STEP from A to Z, and everything seems fine, except one thing: F4SE doesn't launch through MO2. I mean it does launch, but immediately shows up with an error. F4SE is working fine if I launch it manually.

The way I've tested is:

I've put "Place Everywhere" mod manually in Data\ folder and tried to launch F4SE_loader.exe (no error) Then, in the game, I've tried to press F1, F8, and the "snapOn, snapOff; placeOn, placeOff" messages appeared correctly.

Then I've tried to launch F4SE through MO2, disabling all mods, and leaving only "Place Everywhere", so F4SE popped an error message, launched the game, and the mod didn't work in-game (I've done the same test).

"getf4seversion" in console, strangely, showed the correct version of F4SE, even though it launched with an error. 

I can't find "C:/Program" folder, which presumably fixes an error for you.

I dunno what to do, maybe you have any idea?