wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

You can just have place everywhere in the FO4 folder just have to disable the mod in MO2.

If you want it to work in MO2 try putting CustomControlMap.txt in the empty \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE folder (the file is located in the F4SE zip file)

Edited by Gernash

I fixed A boo-boo I made, and while I was doing it, I thought I might share so you can do-it-yourself!!

Or at least have an idea what your looking for when creating/checking you own mods LL. (Check your BASH Patches ZOMG!!!!)

This video is a bit more complex but straight forward. If you have questions ask so I can make better instructional vids.

(Oh if I do something wrong please um correct me I'd like the vids to be factual but they are only based off my own personal experience.)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrLGcDaKIv4[/media]

Edited by Gernash

You can just have place everywhere in the FO4 folder just have to disable the mod in MO2.

If you want it to work in MO2 try putting CustomControlMap.txt in the empty \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE folder (the file is located in the F4SE zip file)

Alright, just placed it into Data\f4se\plugins manually and it works. "CustomControlMap" in Data\F4SE didn't work, so I guess this mod will not work through MO2 for me

Another small thing - I've recognized that some of the perks are starting with [Perk], and some others don't. I've changed it in FO4Edit (your CORE patch changes the names of the perks), but I guess you should know about it (maybe you'd want to update perk names for consistency)

Quick question.  Office HR DLC. Worth it or not worth the 50gb space (which is about 166% of the actual game!)?  Do most get replaced by this guide or is it worth having as a base?

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11782-wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2/page-143?do=findComment&comment=196408

Alright, just placed it into Data\f4se\plugins manually and it works. "CustomControlMap" in Data\F4SE didn't work, so I guess this mod will not work through MO2 for me

Another small thing - I've recognized that some of the perks are starting with [Perk], and some others don't. I've changed it in FO4Edit (your CORE patch changes the names of the perks), but I guess you should know about it (maybe you'd want to update perk names for consistency)

I was in a copy paste frenzy (from another mod) and I realized half way through they are perks and don't have icons... I'll remove them soonish I just have not had a chance to get back to the CORE in a while there are lots of things to do just time is my enemy.....

As I'm fiddling with the Balance/realism/survival thingy I'll reto-activaly-auto-magicly mend/adjust the CORE and modern weapons so it's all consistent.

Anyone one know of a durability mod (that is not script based) There was one so AP rounds were more useful but it's hidden...

I'd like to mend equipment and weapons.

Will look over that new video tonight and check out that ENB as well. Thanks!

When I get 39-44 FPS in Sanctuary at the very beginning of the game, something is wrong ...

I tend to play low-key. First thing I build up Sanctuary, getting it ready for settlers then I explore. Totally take my time. I'm not looking for harder or more fights. After checking out the ENB I'll be starting to play again.

Horizon does look good. Lots of cool features, and mostly in line with at least what I'm looking for...

I tend to avoid big overhauls as I'm picky with the specifics and I'd rather not Overhaul the Overhaul. I have been keeping my eye on Horizon for a while now though.

Havent checked the other big one you linked, at work now will look it over when I'm done

Looking at Loot vs Horizon.

I've used both before, Horizon had come a long way in a short time.

How things should be:

I've not played survival mode FULL STOP.

I've looked at about 12 different mods and how they handle "Balancing" I'm a little confused with remove healing effect from food and raise the RAD Damage they seem to all do.

Personally I'd be inclined to

• lower healing and increase HOT i.e. (instead of 10hp over 3sec i'd have 2hp over 15sec) 
  • For Rad damage I'd have things like Mirelurks/Radscorpions would have higher Rads other creatures (even though they have mutated) would have lower Rads Crops Med Rads. 
  • Cooked Food would have Low/Nil Rads (IF the ingredients are not soaked in RAD Source) but use the "Lead Belly" and "(Magazine) Wasteland Survival #03" perks to alleviate it.

Comments?

Looking at Loot vs Horizon.

I've used both before, Horizon had come a long way in a short time.

How things should be:

I've not played survival mode FULL STOP.

I've looked at about 12 different mods and how they handle "Balancing" I'm a little confused with remove healing effect from food and raise the RAD Damage they seem to all do.

Personally I'd be inclined to

• lower healing and increase HOT i.e. (instead of 10hp over 3sec i'd have 2hp over 15sec) 
  • For Rad damage I'd have things like Mirelurks/Radscorpions would have higher Rads other creatures (even though they have mutated) would have lower Rads Crops Med Rads. 
  • Cooked Food would have Low/Nil Rads (IF the ingredients are not soaked in RAD Source) but use the "Lead Belly" and "(Magazine) Wasteland Survival #03" perks to alleviate it.

Comments?

Another thing is the removal of Items from the harvest function from Crops.... Is this required in Hard mode?