wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

CORE Patch should do most of the heavy lifting

MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch is for settler clothing

MODWiki-CraftingRedirect-Patch moves stuff to the Armor keyword benches from the Chem Bench

MODWiki-ModernWeapons-Patch is for the Modern weapons section

MODWiki-NAC-Patch is if you are using the standalone NAC Mod

Modwiki-WorldSpace DEF_UI-Patch is for BTI compatibility for DEFUI

MODWiki-Combat-Patch is for adjusting Combat AI,Distance your settlers chase stuff and Level cap remover for zones (IT's a FOMOD pick and choose)

The massive worldspace patches are for the adventurous and require all Worldspace mods etc

Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1

Thanks for the fast response man, this make things a lot more clear.

Anyways, these are all the notable differences, the list is really short, but I'm still worried.

[spoiler=Diff List]
LegendaryModification Combined - 2LM and DLC's.esp  ==> Did you combined yourself??
NAC-PRC-FarHarbor.esp                                            ==> mine has no -PRC
NAC-PRC-NukaWorld.esp                                          ==>mine has no -PRC
NAC-PRC.esp                                                           ==>mine has no -PRC
NewCalibers_extendedWeaponMods.esp
Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content-VIS.esp  ==>mine: Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content.esp no -VIS
WorkshopRearranged_BTInteriors_Patch.esp              
WorkshopRearranged_MojaveImports_Patch.esp         
WorkshopRearranged_SnB_Patch.esp                         ==> Given the names, I guess I should have those three WR esp's.

EDIT: Sorry, for what BTI stands for? Nvm, figured.

Edited by Jarda

Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content-VIS.esp  Removed (i think I've nor got the old load waiting for file copy)

NAC-PRC Removed for standalone NAC

NewCalibers_extendedWeaponMods.esp Removed

The patches will tell you is something is missing.

This is why I'm redoing a Full install to attention this confusion.

Edited by Gernash

The patches will tell you is something is missing.

This is what I meant to ask on the last two messages, but I forgot. ModWiki's CORE and ModernWeapons patches says I'm missing Ephla's Unique Chems.esp, although the mod doesn't include such file.

Other than that, CORE is missing 3DNPC_FO4.esp and GunnersOverhaul.esp. I know I've skipped Gunners Overhaul. I don't know from what mod 3DNPC_FO4 is from tho.

I guess I'm g2g, right?

I will try to make a video or something to share my experience, performance and stuff. This guide was priceless, for sure.

Incase anyone is still going through below is the "easy" instructions I've written for Gernash for installing Modern weapons.  The 1 hour(!) video on their page is massively outdated and in their forum posts they point people to a shorter 15 minute one (HERE)

However I went through the install and figured out for all it's length etc it boils down to 9 steps...

Note: We recommend not compressing to BA2 file as per video instead leave loose.  If you wish to compress to BA2 take note of extra steps needed in video.

1. Install 

Weaponsmith Extended 2 Plugin v2.372 (2.4 Beta 31)
Crafting Workbenches Ammo Loading AWKCR-WSE-NC-VIS version 1.01
Weaponsmith v2 - Super Mutant Redux v1.4 Compatibility Patch

Through Modorganizer as usual

2. Download Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8 manually and place in a folder Called WS2
3. Download all mods listed under REQUIRED WEAPON MODS TO DOWNLOAD SEPARATELY (list under the install video) manually and place in WS2 folder. 
4. in your Modorganizer Mods folder folder create an folder called Weaponsmith Extended - Assets
5. open each indivudally downloaded MOD and copy any files/folders labelled (ignore all other folders/ESP files):

*.BA2
Materials
Meshes
Scripts
Sounds
Textures

Into the Weaponsmith Extended - Assets folder
6. Copy contents of Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8.zip into Weaponsmith Extended - Assets folder
7. Use Archive tool that comes with creation kit to extract any BA2 files to Weaponsmith Extended - Assets folder (can't remember if you've put instructions in guide how to use archive extractor.  If so you can link it here as well)
8. Delete the Extracted BA2 files and hit refresh in MO2 so that Weaponsmith Extended - Assets folder appears as a mod
9. install Weaponsmith Bundled Assets Pack v2.4 v8 DEagle Combat Scope Mesh Fix and merge with Weaponsmith Extended - Assets 

Do the above then Gernash's additional insrtuctions for the latest update and you're good to go.  I know that 1 hour video put me off installing the patch for the longest time,
  • +1 1

mmm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zodltuyps00k0s/MODWiki-CORE-Patch.esp?dl=0

this is a "cleaner patch" PRE 2.3.0 should have those things removed.

Can't help you with 3DNPC_FO4 (Tales of the commonwealth)

I appreciate that mate, thank you very much.

The game is running fine. At first, something odd happened, I have yet to check if it was a cloudy weather NAC thing or what. On second spawn I've selected the first NAC option and it was fine, brighter day, etc...

There were so many mod messages going through my screen... I'm confident I will fine tune the weather tomorrow, since I still need to change ENB preset. I'm still using the Subtle no NAC one. My eyes will fall out of my face, I need some sleep.

@Jarda

There is quite a bit of Missing information in regards to NAC+ENB and "How it Works"

I've played with it quite a bit (2-4hrs) and there are some special configs I'll recommend otherwise you will go insane.

I'll write up info when I have a chance Just want to finish the CORE installation and review 1st

• +1 1

REALLY!!! ARRRGGGGGG.......... NO MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG Better settlers Now NAC 

wait what?

no NAC is NAC

Photorealistic Commonwealth is PCR

you scared me for a sec

Personally I'm a PCR guy 

OOOOOHHHHHHH

it has an PCR ENB Filter controller for NAC settings....mmmmmm

I think I'm a a little excited.....

• +1 1

OK I've install a CLEAN version of the CORE Mods initial 1st pass changes are in the CHANGE LOGS 

I'll go through and update the basic Patch SET and release it as a FOMOD in a day or two depending on time.

The ADDON sections will follow later. (Perhaps PA will be released at the same time.)

IF you are running a functional load-out do not update till all patches are complete.

IF you have found this guide and thinking of installing it then there will be changes and alteration to MOD info in re-guards to hiding files. You should still be able to download all the mods in preparation just note down the date you installed the mods then look in the change log and review the mods that are shown to be changed.

Night all

• +1 1

I aims to please ...

Would you like me to keep you updated on when mods in this guide are updated? I tends to check almost daily.

I think Homemaker only has a disable bunker option now. Without the greenhouse part?

Edited by rayhne
  • +1 1