wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Uploaded Modwiki Fomod Patch

Fixed up the Raider armor and "balanced"  it up at worst it's lower than T60 and best it's Below X-01 highest rank.

Should Give more use to the Raider armor and make it playable

(Hmm just thought "dammit" forgot to update the NAC patches......Oh well tomorrow is another day)

Also added the Combat Patch into the FOMod Mix ("dammit" forgot to add a Skip...zzz)

And the ESP's not in your load order but in mine?  Should they be there or should they be removed for some reaons?  any specifics on placement etc?  Also do I need to install Search and Destroy or is that just in yours because you forgot to remove it after dding on modern weapons?

Just a heads up in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, but Snap-n-Build is *gone*.  Mod Author deleted all his files.  He's only made one comment about it over on bethnet, and said he *migh* post an explanation on the Nexus later.

Probably going to want to pull that from the Core, I'm sorry to say. 

Hmmm...  Just took a wile guess on the last few esp orders and patches.  Game loads looks pretty but I've had a few issues.  Firstly my pip boy looks like this and doesn't actually show any content:

https://gyazo.com/f5347bcc198327abdd96a78e89916441

Secondly I'm getting pop -in from water.  It also seems fairly bright but to be honest I'm a little confused if I have NAC on or off half the time :) I can definitely see a slight change but don't know which is which but need to goto a more shadowy area I guess.

Anyone any Idea why my pip boy is throwing up it's version of a BSOD?

Just a heads up in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, but Snap-n-Build is *gone*.  Mod Author deleted all his files.  He's only made one comment about it over on bethnet, and said he *migh* post an explanation on the Nexus later.

Frak!!!!!! One of the best damn mods out there!

mother****er!!!!!!!!

Yea the Floaty TOC is my doing, I've been using it to navigate around as the list is so long. There is a MASSIVE invisible box 1/4 the size of the screen and it's covering up the PAGE. I've not gone back to it to "fix it up" as I have to annoy people like TechAngel to copy/paste more base code to make it more functional.

Also I assumed people wanted this all updated sooner rather than later...

I'll turn it off in a day or so(once I'm done) 

Lol bro you take as much time as you ******* need. Can't rush art. The floaty box isn't even that bad anyways lol I read below it. Perhaps once you get the guide more stable you can incorporate SIMS and a patch if I bug you about it lol. I am a patient man for one with so little play time :(

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Frak!!!!!! One of the best damn mods out there!

I'm guessing he's either quitting and refusing to let anyone else enjoy his work, or a horde of whiners pissed him off and he's responding by taking his ball and going home.  

I really hate what's happened to the modding community.  On one side, we have a bunch of entitled, whiny ******s who can't read a goddamn Readme.txt or FAQ to install something properly.  On the other, we have a growing section of mod authors who's response to anything that displeases them is to yank all their stuff down "as a statement," and others who do the same "in support."  Hell, last I heard, some group of @$$hats on the Nexus Forums were actually trying to come up with a form of "Mod DRM" that would force you to to agree to an EULA every time you started the game with the mod installed, or mod wouldn't load.  

Fortunately, I have my copy saved, zipped, and archived on Dropbox.  

EDIT:  Also, I'm using Photorealistic Commonwealth with your mod build, and the Pipboy screen is *really* faded, like it's backlight is set really low.  It's still usable, but it's a bit of an eyestrain.  The PhC modpage mentions something about dimming it, but being able to fix it with an INI setting, but that setting has no effect. I"ll post a screenshot when I get home to take one.

Edited by Barachiel
  • +1 1

I'm guessing he's either quitting and refusing to let anyone else enjoy his work, or a horde of whiners pissed him off and he's responding by taking his ball and going home.  

I really hate what's happened to the modding community.  On one side, we have a bunch of entitled, whiny ******s who can't read a goddamn Readme.txt or FAQ to install something properly.  On the other, we have a growing section of mod authors who's response to anything that displeases them is to yank all their stuff down "as a statement," and others who do the same "in support."  Hell, last I heard, some group of @$$hats on the Nexus Forums were actually trying to come up with a form of "Mod DRM" that would force you to to agree to an EULA every time you started the game with the mod installed, or mod wouldn't load.  

EDIT:  Also, I'm using Photorealistic Commonwealth with your mod build, and the Pipboy screen is *really* faded, like it's backlight is set really low.  It's still usable, but it's a bit of an eyestrain.  The PhC modpage mentions something about dimming it, but being able to fix it with an INI setting, but that setting has no effect. I"ll post a screenshot when I get home to take one.

That last bit about PRC ... I believe that is actually a feature of PRC. Take a look at the description; it's in there somewhere.

Oops. You knew that. :)

Edited by rayhne

yeah I have been seeing the trends as well on the nexus and forums bro. It's a shame because a lot of the more legendary modders are beggining to quit the game due to the rash of entitled youngsters showing up after oldrim was re-released

@rhodsey

Search and Destroy.esp -               If you Use modern weapons then remove it as Abatrition Covers it.
                             NOTE: In the Latest CORE FOMod I've added an overwrite to "Combat play level" it adjusts "Search and destroy" and Arbatrition Combat an AI a little to give you some more options.

PowerArmorT49.esp -                     Patch for T49 Storyteller
MODWiki-T49-Patch.esp -               ESP from T49 Storyteller T-49 - Armor of the Storyteller
MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch.esp  - FOMOD contains a Basic overwrite PAtch and an updated version of MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch (V6.0.3) esp. (You still need the BIG Patch if you use the pre combined) I've removed the Combind Visibility on all altered areas so I do not have to play "what INI settings am I missing."

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp            Patched in. (to reduce plugin count)
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp                                 Patched in. (to reduce plugin count)
Armorsith All DLCs Patch.esp                                                                       It's there
FAR.esp                                                                                                        Not using atm load before WET.esp
Gunners Overhaul.esp                                                                                  Patched out will make a comback in NEW "Treasures and Collectables" Section
HDReworkedProjectRevised.esp                                                                  Not using atm load before WET.esp
MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch.esp                                                                  Fixed in new FOMod
No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp                           Disable/Hide/Remove "Placebo" setting (I assume latest version of FO4 removed function or I don't know how to make it work.)
StartMeUp.esp                                                                                              Not using atm load before Worldspace 
Weaponsmith - Super Mutant Redux Patch.esp                                          Patched in (to reduce plugin count) as it just restores melee weapon table (basically).
Edited by Gernash

@rhodsey

Hmmm...  Just took a wile guess on the last few esp orders and patches.  Game loads looks pretty but I've had a few issues.  Firstly my pip boy looks like this and doesn't actually show any content:

https://gyazo.com/f5347bcc198327abdd96a78e89916441

Secondly I'm getting pop -in from water.  It also seems fairly bright but to be honest I'm a little confused if I have NAC on or off half the time :) I can definitely see a slight change but don't know which is which but need to goto a more shadowy area I guess.

Anyone any Idea why my pip boy is throwing up it's version of a BSOD?

My best guess is you are overwriting the HUDMenu.swf you created and using a depreciated version

That last bit about PRC ... I believe that is actually a feature of PRC. Take a look at the description; it's in there somewhere.

Oops. You knew that. :)

It really sucks. I *love* the ENB, but effect on my Pipboy is grating.  I tried its INI edit, doubling, even tripling the variable recommended, and Zero Change.  

Uploaded Dividers v1.0.3

I've updated the Wiki Heading order so

Heading 2.3.2 is                  02-----------------------------------Settlement mods-----------------------------------

Heading 2.3.13 is                13-----------------------------------Weapons-------------------------------------------

etcetcetc

So when you 1st install the Dividers they will be in order of the WIKI and when you start installing the Mods it will help you keep track where you up to....

Edited by Gernash

@Barachiel

It really sucks. I *love* the ENB, but effect on my Pipboy is grating.  I tried its INI edit, doubling, even tripling the variable recommended, and Zero Change.  

YA I see your posts I know what your talking about.

Let me have a chance to play with the new PRC Stuff and see if there is a solution. (PipBoy imagespace?)