wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Here is the log for F4SE. Does anyone know where the support forum might be for F4SE? I can't find anything.

f4se loader 00040010 01D2E8521C5F643D 6.2 (9200)

config path = C:\Users\rayhn\Documents\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\f4se.ini

procPath = C:\Users\rayhn\Documents\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\\Fallout4.exe

launching: Fallout4.exe (C:\Users\rayhn\Documents\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\\Fallout4.exe)

dwSignature = FEEF04BD

dwStrucVersion = 00010000

dwFileVersionMS = 00010009

dwFileVersionLS = 00040000

dwProductVersionMS = 00010009

dwProductVersionLS = 00040000

dwFileFlagsMask = 00000017

dwFileFlags = 00000000

dwFileOS = 00000004

dwFileType = 00000001

dwFileSubtype = 00000000

dwFileDateMS = 00000000

dwFileDateLS = 00000000

version = 0001000900040000

product name = Fallout 4

steam exe

dll = C:\Users\rayhn\Documents\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\\f4se_1_9_4.dll

main thread id = 13032

hookBase = 000001E4C5A60000

loadLibraryAAddr = 00007FFFC1FCE490

hook thread complete

launching

Other than your paths, hookbase and loadLibraryAAddr, my F4se_loader log looks like yours.

Your game is installed in the My documents folder why is this? Not saying it is your problem, just saying. They are also Microsoft controlled system folders.

your_drive_letter:\SteamLibrary\steamapps etc. I always try to change the default folders that steam sets up. I currently have three different ones, Would have been two, but I recently lost a drive and I added an extra Steamlibrary reinstalling everything.

Hey Gernash, a quick question. I am following Neovalyn's W3 guide and I got to the part with the XML file for the ghost mod. I noticed you had mentioned a wording issue in the forum for the guide and probably ran into the same issue as I. Where there is no input.xml file in the base game userconfigmatrix/pc folder for which we copy and paste to. I know this is off topic but did you ever figure it out? Neovalyn is living his life and the forum is largely unresponsive. 

Below is his guide entry to follow;

Navigate to <The Witcher 3>/mods/modGhostMode then perform the following steps:

• Open input.settings.part.txt and <My Documents>/The Witcher 3/input.settings in a text editor. Copy and paste the contents of input.settings.part.txt into the top of the input.settings file and save.
  • Open input.xml.part.txt and <The Witcher 3>/bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc in a text editor. Copy and paste the line(s) into the appropriate sections of the input.xml file as marked and save.

You see that he does not specify the file after /pc? there is no input.xml file in there lol....ripping my ******* hair out

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Hey Gernash, a quick question. I am following Neovalyn's W3 guide and I got to the part with the XML file for the ghost mod. I noticed you had mentioned a wording issue in the forum for the guide and probably ran into the same issue as I. Where there is no input.xml file in the base game userconfigmatrix/pc folder for which we copy and paste to. I know this is off topic but did you ever figure it out? Neovalyn is living his life and the forum is largely unresponsive. 

Unless something dramatic has happened in the install of Witcher 3 in the past few months there most certainly is that file, although the path is actually: user_config_matrix/pc

Unless something dramatic has happened in the install of Witcher 3 in the past few months there most certainly is that file, although the path is actually: user_config_matrix/pc

That pc is actually a folder with 12 or so xml files in it, none of which are named "input". 

I have AHD Autoloot, gameply, rendering, etc. but no input. I have done nothing to that bin folder besides copy and paste where indicated in his guide. 

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

For the most part I;'m getting good FPS but when I was in Corvega, I had drops down to 20-30 in some areas, most notably in the area where you fight Jared and in another area that I have forgotten. :P

oh that is right he was sick and is catching up with work

did a full install of this guide and loved it, but i just had to attempt to incorporate horizon, which is a freaking amazing piece of work

had to really cut down on a lot of the mods, but it's been working pretty good for the first few hours

curious if anyone else has done the same

I am now consistently getting this error every time I load the game.

https://imgur.com/dtf5VE6

GDSFan is correct about M$oft controlled folders and your path.

You can do the following

install Take Ownership

then

• take ownership of the folder where F4SE(The entire Fallout 4 or Steam folder) is installed
  • take ownership of the folder where MO2 is installed
  • take ownership of the folder where MO2 Mods folder is Located

then

• go into your antivirus and verify the above folders are in the exclusion List.

Yes I know is has been working but there has been some big updates recently (win 10) and well.. M$soft 

Hopefully this will help.

EDIT: you can also go into the Fallout 4 folder and delete all the F4SE versions(I had an issue in the past where after 8 version in the FO4 patch causes crashes.) in there and reinstall F4SE from the Website.

Edited by Gernash

GDSFan is correct about M$oft controlled folders and your path.

You can do the following

install Take Ownership

then

• take ownership of the folder where F4SE(The entire Fallout 4 or Steam folder) is installed
  • take ownership of the folder where MO2 is installed
  • take ownership of the folder where MO2 Mods folder is Located

then

• go into your antivirus and verify the above folders are in the exclusion List.

Yes I know is has been working but there has been some big updates recently (win 10) and well.. M$soft 

Hopefully this will help.

EDIT: you can also go into the Fallout 4 folder and delete all the F4SE versions(I had an issue in the past where after 8 version in the FO4 patch causes crashes.) in there and reinstall F4SE from the Website.

Hi :)