3220 replies to this topic

#3211 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:04 PM

Here is the log for F4SE. Does anyone know where the support forum might be for F4SE? I can't find anything.

Other than your paths, hookbase and loadLibraryAAddr, my F4se_loader log looks like yours.

Your game is installed in the My documents folder why is this? Not saying it is your problem, just saying. They are also Microsoft controlled system folders.

#3212 rayhne

rayhne

Jarl

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:34 PM

Where else would I put it? I was told to keep Steam out of the ProgramFiles. Never had a problem before.

#3213 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

your_drive_letter:\SteamLibrary\steamapps etc. I always try to change the default folders that steam sets up. I currently have three different ones, Would have been two, but I recently lost a drive and I added an extra Steamlibrary reinstalling everything.

#3214 Gilgamesh2k5

Gilgamesh2k5

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

I've been nasty sick, now playing catch-up with work.

So everything else is on on back burner till I get I get time.

No problem bromigo this is your baby, so you do you and we will be patient

#3215 Gilgamesh2k5

Gilgamesh2k5

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

Hey Gernash, a quick question. I am following Neovalyn's W3 guide and I got to the part with the XML file for the ghost mod. I noticed you had mentioned a wording issue in the forum for the guide and probably ran into the same issue as I. Where there is no input.xml file in the base game userconfigmatrix/pc folder for which we copy and paste to. I know this is off topic but did you ever figure it out? Neovalyn is living his life and the forum is largely unresponsive. 

Below is his guide entry to follow;

Navigate to <The Witcher 3>/mods/modGhostMode then perform the following steps:

• Open input.settings.part.txt and <My Documents>/The Witcher 3/input.settings in a text editor. Copy and paste the contents of input.settings.part.txt into the top of the input.settings file and save.
  • Open input.xml.part.txt and <The Witcher 3>/bin/config/r4game/user_config_matrix/pc in a text editor. Copy and paste the line(s) into the appropriate sections of the input.xml file as marked and save.

You see that he does not specify the file after /pc? there is no input.xml file in there lol....ripping my ******* hair out

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5, 18 June 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#3216 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,739 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

Hey Gernash, a quick question. I am following Neovalyn's W3 guide and I got to the part with the XML file for the ghost mod. I noticed you had mentioned a wording issue in the forum for the guide and probably ran into the same issue as I. Where there is no input.xml file in the base game userconfigmatrix/pc folder for which we copy and paste to. I know this is off topic but did you ever figure it out? Neovalyn is living his life and the forum is largely unresponsive. 

Unless something dramatic has happened in the install of Witcher 3 in the past few months there most certainly is that file, although the path is actually: user_config_matrix/pc

#3217 Gilgamesh2k5

Gilgamesh2k5

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

Unless something dramatic has happened in the install of Witcher 3 in the past few months there most certainly is that file, although the path is actually: user_config_matrix/pc

That pc is actually a folder with 12 or so xml files in it, none of which are named "input". 

I have AHD Autoloot, gameply, rendering, etc. but no input. I have done nothing to that bin folder besides copy and paste where indicated in his guide. 

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5, 18 June 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#3218 Gilgamesh2k5

Gilgamesh2k5

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

unless I am supposed to create a new .xml file called input and then copy and paste into that. Hmmm, used steam file verification and it's there now...goddammit

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5, 18 June 2017 - 07:27 PM.

#3219 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,739 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:23 PM

Yeah... cache verification is a good thing. Steam is good that way.

#3220 Gilgamesh2k5

Gilgamesh2k5

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:22 PM

Yeah... cache verification is a good thing. Steam is good that way.

Yeah after so many years of this I should really just make it a habit to verify cache after a fresh install

#3221 rayhne

rayhne

Jarl

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:00 PM

For the most part I;'m getting good FPS but when I was in Corvega, I had drops down to 20-30 in some areas, most notably in the area where you fight Jared and in another area that I have forgotten. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users