wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I'll give that a try. It's fallen back to every now and then.

However I have a new situation. I'm getting drops in FPS in the external area of College Square but managed to clear that part out. I popped back to the settlement to unload and when I came back the entire area seems to have reset. The ghouls are all alive again and attacking, traps reset, etc.

BTW, what the heck are we supposed to do with all that ghoul blood and heads and hearts, etc?

On a side note, it looks like DECAY has been abandoned? Could it be moved to optional?

Edited by rayhne

Hi all (Especially Gernash, appreciate the awesome work).

Just been through the guide, up to the load order section, and.... I have a bunch of esps left over that aren't in the nice list Gernash gave us. I'm just wondering if any of you beautiful people can give me some tips on where to slot them in.

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
CWMR-Patch-Extended weapon mods.esp
FAR.esp
hdreworkdedprojectrevised.esp
NoVanillaRadiantDLCLocations.esp
QuestTags_00_NotAllDLC
QuestTags_DLC01_Automatron.esp
QuestTags_DLC03_FarHarbor.esp
QuestTags_DLC04_NukaWorld.esp
QuestTags_DLC06_VaultTec.esp
SettlersRename.esp
StartMeUp.esp
Unique NPCs.esp
Vivid Waters - FO4 - Far Harbour.esp
Vivid Waters - FO4 - Summer.esp
Vivid Waters - FO4.esp
Vivid Waters - Nuka World.esp
Vivid Waters.esp

Also, these one's are in the list, but not the guide:

snap'n'build
Move (Get Out the Way).esp
PRC Patch for Enbs.esp

A little confused, thanks in advance.

Alright friends, I don`t know what to do here... Followed the guide step-by-step... everything worked fine until I started getting closer to Diamond City:

Missing Meshes/Textures

Gernash mentioned something about this in his guide I think:

"Tales of the Commonwealth adds a few of Navmeshes to the worldspace if you want to use any of the following mods you will need a NAvmesh patch at the very least or you will have CTD in some areas e.g concord, University point. Currently I'm experimenting with Pre-combined and Visability patches for the entirety of the Modified zones for the below mods.

The only issue with this patch is occlusion problems caused by changing the base combined .NIF files. You will need to add the following to your fallout4.ini

bUseCombinedObjects=0  bUsePreCulledObjects=0"

Adding these lines does not solve this issue for me.

Any thoughts? :)

Thanks in advance!

I'll give that a try. It's fallen back to every now and then.

However I have a new situation. I'm getting drops in FPS in the external area of College Square but managed to clear that part out. I popped back to the settlement to unload and when I came back the entire area seems to have reset. The ghouls are all alive again and attacking, traps reset, etc.

BTW, what the heck are we supposed to do with all that ghoul blood and heads and hearts, etc?

On a side note, it looks like DECAY has been abandoned? Could it be moved to optional?

j

Has anyone else had this problem? It didn't happen on previous play through and I'm wondering if DECAY might be at fault.

Play, so I didn't really think DECAY was the problem but I didn't like it so removed it anyway. I unchecked Enhanced Lighting and FPS went up a bit but not nearly enough. Any suggestions on what could be causing this problem?

Also I have a question .... in the ini, is this a reasonable setup?

bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=1
bMaximizeWindow=0
bTopMostWindow=0

Edited by rayhne

@Gilgamesh2k5

YES?

Play, so I didn't really think DECAY was the problem but I didn't like it so removed it anyway. I unchecked Enhanced Lighting and FPS went up a bit but not nearly enough. Any suggestions on what could be causing this problem?

Also I have a question .... in the ini, is this a reasonable setup?

bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=1
bMaximizeWindow=0
bTopMostWindow=0

can cause freeze/crash with alt tab

Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1