wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

sooo...Master Gernash....what say you about the Creation Club and the exit of such legendary modders as Chesko and Elianora?

FRAK!!!! I didn't hear about that!

I'm not seeing anything about them leaving?

Edited by rayhne

So I removed the worldspace patch and bang! FPS is in the very high 50s.

what does the worldspace patch even do?  is this an easily answerable question?  i figure it does a lot

can we remove it safely or does it require a restart?

it makes that drive-in area disappear for me, but it's a big file so i assume it's important

Edited by troy559grenade

Eli's Patreon is stil up.

hmmm...well I guess she put it back up last week it was down again. I dunno man, they still may back down from the CC but honestly I find nothing wrong with wanting to pay some bills or put some money into a college fund for my kids....especially if I have the proper skillset to mod on the level that they can and put serious hours into it....time is money and we, as a community, are entitled to nothing except that which is offered freely and graciously. We are users, plain and simple. 

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

what does the worldspace patch even do?  is this an easily answerable question?  i figure it does a lot

it makes that drive-in area disappear for me, but it's a big file so i assume it's important

It is quite a massive and complicated patch for all the worldspace edits from various mods in the guide. He has created it from the ground up and evolved it through the lifecycle of the guide as mods changed and new ones were added to the guide. If you disable it bad things will happen. Gernash is absent for a little bit as he plays catch up with life, so mods have probably changed since then. He will address it accordingly if and when he returns.

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

@Rayhne 

You can have the load order any way you like, I'm just keeping similar mods together as they affect, well, similar things. 

To reduce overwrites you manipulate the order of the similar mods so the conflict winner goes to the bottom.

The best example of this is with weapons as they have a multitude of overwrites. The order there is so the relevant mods are grouped together for ease of making the overwrites as that is one of the more complicated sections.

Power armor with ZF4 is the most complicated section, as a strong understanding of ZF4 is needed.

Is there something specific you would like to know?

Basically if you add to many worldspace mods together that overlap you you CTD when crossing the Navmesh boundary. The size of the full mod is due to Remaking the previs etc for most of the FO4 world.

There are Inconsistent areas (CTD) because there still some navmesh issues (i.e. walking along in the open world and BAM CTD

You can just use the basic worldspace and not use the Large patches. I'll revisit them when I can.

While going through the patch, I noticed that the attack damage for some of the Realistic Guns and Bullets Overhaul looks like they are set at 20% but the description gives 25%. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Okay, I'm not sure I'm looking at this right but Form ID 00121D54. It doesn't look like the description matches the stats?

Okay, here's one. 00024006 - mod_PipeGun_Grip_Better2. It looks like you changed the recoil to -0.10000 but the description still says -15% Recoil. Of course I may totally be reading things wrong.

Edited by rayhne