wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Is there anything super exciting anyone want to be changed or included in the CORE before I post the patches?

Better Workshop Lights

Craftable Vertibird Signal Grenade

Crimsomrider's Scrounger Perk With DLC Ammo

Disable Headbob

DYNAVISION - Dynamic Depth of Field

Not sure about these two, unless if they can be toggled I guess.

Easy Hacking

Easy Lockpicking

Fallout4.exe Auto-Backup

Increased Build Limit Enhanced 4K

Longer Area Respawn

Longer Headlamp Light Distance

Longer Power Lines

No shaded Power Armor hud

Personal Vertibird Flight Altitude Fix

Power Armor Cosmetic Paints (PACP)

Power Armor HUD - paHUD

Power Armor Materials AND Paints (PAMAP)

ScratchMade - New Combat Shotgun and Rifle textures

ScratchMade - New Double Barrel Shotgun textures

Settlement Menu Manager

Snapable Junk Fences

Spoiler-free Quest Animations

Vault-Tec SimuSun Lighting

Something like that.

Basically almost complete Gopher's latest play through mod list.

And I trust that man with my mod choices.

And to everyone:

Come on guys, throw in some suggestions.

Someone said earlier that this guide is outdated - so now come on, now is your chance.

@YaroslavKh

Thanks for the suggestions, I take all these sort of things on-board.

Better Workshop Lights    Will look into it. BUT!! People in general complain about light,lighting sources and ENB's I need to think about these sort of things.

Craftable Vertibird Signal Grenade        Too much PEWPEW 

Crimsomrider's Scrounger Perk With DLC Ammo I've added that type of ammo into LL tables already

Disable Headbob   Will look into it

DYNAVISION - Dynamic Depth of Field  Will look at it again 

Not sure about these two, unless if they can be toggled I guess.

Easy Hacking no conflict

Easy Lockpicking no conflict

Fallout4.exe Auto-Backup  Will look into it.

Increased Build Limit Enhanced 4K  I think I have it set to 100k

Longer Area Respawn  I've built in AI and zone level changes via fomod I'll look into this as an option in the future.

Longer Headlamp Light Distance Should be covered in torch mod Pip-Boy Flashlight

Longer Power Lines  this no longer CTD and corrupt games?

No shaded Power Armor hud This is oriented to Minimalist/Survival I can add a Interface section for informative and Minimalist in the future.

Personal Vertibird Flight Altitude Fix I've removed world height restriction's, I've not seen Clipping or somersaults.

Power Armor Cosmetic Paints (PACP) This is oriented to Minimalist/Survival (also I use ZF4 for PA)

Power Armor HUD - paHUD This is oriented to Minimalist/Survival I can add a Interface section for informative and Minimalist in the future.

Power Armor Materials AND Paints (PAMAP) This is oriented to Minimalist/Survival (also I use ZF4 for PA)

ScratchMade - New Combat Shotgun and Rifle textures Will look into it.

ScratchMade - New Double Barrel Shotgun textures Will look into it.

Settlement Menu Manager  Sent a message to check for it's compatibility with how the MODWiki runs, Don't feel it's required at all.

Snapable Junk Fences Covered in the MODWiki

Spoiler-free Quest Animations Will look into it. This is oriented to Minimalist/Survival I can add a Interface section for informative and Minimalist in the future.

Vault-Tec SimuSun Lighting (Nice) Will look into it. BUT!! People in general complain about light,lighting sources and ENB's I need to think about these sort of things.

Outdated Guide was referring to latest mod patches not mods used I'd assume.

2 Everyone!

I've just gone through the last 3 months of mods on the Nexus and apart from some very cool cybernetic stuff I cant's see much unless you want Slooty action.

Where I left the guide was, Starting to bring it all together. I'll continue that for now and later on spend some time revamping the worldspace.

At this time I Don't want to do it until I upgrade my PC and Make it into a small God. SO you can consider worldspace mods unsupported and out of date until further notice..

Also I've removed all lighting and weather as they all affect ENB's and if people deviate from direction you will end up with a mess. So No more CORE Lighting. I might make an ADDON PACK or something in the near future.

And as always if you spot cool mods please post them as I don't own an "All-Seeing-Eye"

:)

Edited by Gernash

Oh, and a few mods to suggest for Settlement Building.

Snappy House Kits > I use this now in place of Snap n Build, and I find it far more useful.

Thematic and Practical > adds great "junky" items for a scavenger / wastelander feel.

G2M Workshop > this guy adds a lot of much needed parts to the basic wood and metal sets that got left out. 

The Master Plan > a master mod for a bunch of smaller mods that add new tilesets to the game.  Each set is broken into it's own mod so as to minimize overlap if you have a mod that already give something similar.  Personally, I consider Vanilla Extensions to be the must-have one of the set, though a few of the others are nice. 

Edited by Barachiel

Couple things:

1) Exotic Creature Workshop instructions do not indicate to download the Beast Master compatibility patch, but it's a master on the MODWiki Patches.

2) Simply Modular Housing is still a required master of the Core Patch, even though you have it listed as Optional.  Again, I request to either remove it as a master or change SMH to "Core".  I'd prefer the former, but that's just me. 

In reply to last comment:  so the ModWiki-T49-Patch.esp is no longer necessary?  Or the 1.1 changes are rolled into that?  Don't want to use the wrong file/version and cause a fubar.

Okay thanks!

My last remaining question is:  I remember Atomic Radio tells me to grab the WR patch if I use it.  I'm assuming it means the one from the Beta Patch FOMOD.  Standard or Replacer version?

I'm also using a few extra mods that have patches for that.  I assume if I do use the FOMOD installer, I don't install patches for anything already covered by MODWiki, as that's what the Core Patches are for, yes?

Edited by Barachiel