wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

By the way, I've noticed that "The Master Plan" is actually a required master for Workshop Rearranged, but the guide makes no mention of installing it. 

Also, missed a couple of mods because I grabbed them while setting up the main modlist.

Sim Settlements:  Industrial Revolution - from kinggath himself.

Crafting Workbenches - Far Harbor DLC - adds Far Harbor items to Crafting Workbences

Crafting Workbenches - Nuka World Support - from same author, for Nuka World items

The Master Plan -WR Patch is overwriting the Workshop Rearranged Do not use it 

I've sent the edits in the (updated) patch to you

Edited by Gernash

Yeah, I figured it out, and posted on my stupidity just before you posted.  What fooled me was, MO2 doesn't notice if master files change mid-list, so you have to kill MO2 and re-open it for it realize that the ESP no longer requires a certain master.  It's at the bottom of the last page if you want to marvel at my dim-ness. 

Edited by Barachiel

The main problem I see is in the 2nd group of mods they push you mod limit very high

E8 so 23 free slots

Also the scrap patches interfere with all the NPC's and sooo much more I'll see if it can be rectified

Edited by Gernash

Yeah, I know.  I'm considering doing some Merge Plugins to lighten the load, but I'm trying to find what I can merge that isn't already in a Core Patch as a separate master. 

Ooo, really?  How does that work?  You wouldn't think NPCs and random ground clutter would overlap. 

EDIT:  Thanks for the patch! How do you make these in FO4Edit?  Is there a youtube video to learn how to do this, or do I need my PhD in modding?

Edited by Barachiel

So I've done some Merges.  Listing them here.

Decided to start at the bottom and work my way up. 

Merged some of the secondary MODWiki patches, into "MODWiki Merged.esp".  Core is untouched for obvious reasons, as are the custom "Bara" patches.  Only the QuestTags patched is left, otherwise, due to errors when checking for issues.

• AI Hotfix
  • CraftingRedirect
  • Doors-Patch
  • Modern Weapons Patch
  • Power Armor Patch
  • T-49 Patch
  • Workshop Rearranged Patch

I'd love to merge all the LM esps into one, but a bunch are masters in the Modern Weapons Patch, so no joy there.  Same for See-Through Scopes. 

Did decide to try merging True Storms esps, given how it's not actually part of the modlist.  Compacted these mods into "TrueStormsMerged.esp"

• TS-Far Harbor
  • TS-Eearlier Sunsets
  • TS-Eearlier Sunsets FH
  • TS-Far Harbor Extra Rads
  • TS-Glowing Sea Extra Rads
  • TS-NukaWorld FH Compat

Yeah, I know.  I'm considering doing some Merge Plugins to lighten the load, but I'm trying to find what I can merge that isn't already in a Core Patch as a separate master. 

Ooo, really?  How does that work?  You wouldn't think NPCs and random ground clutter would overlap. 

EDIT:  Thanks for the patch! How do you make these in FO4Edit?  Is there a youtube video to learn how to do this, or do I need my PhD in modding?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime..

This is also something I've been thinking about perhaps doing a video on Basic conflict resolution SO if you make a merged Patch you can check it. Merging software makes alot of assumptions that people know how to do stuff.

Legendary Modification by teaLz - this is one of those mods that I look at as well. I keep wanting to just have LegendaryModification.esp and remove the rest and make a LegendaryModification-MW.esp that can be either a LM1 or a LM2 but I do not know if that would make all the thought police appear...

So I'm actually playing the game now.

Returning problem of items on the HUD reading {Scrap}Coffee Mug [[[[[[Ceramic]]]]]] and worse the more parts it breaks down to.  The only fix I've been able to find is to move the Valadicl's Item Sorting main ESP below *everything*, even the MODWiki Core patches, and that just changes it to {Scrap} Coffee Mug.  Not exactly a game breaker.

How Stuff works 101.001

THE INTERFACE

MCM -Mod Configutation Menu

This adds a new Menu in the Pause page of the gasme using F4SE. As mods begin to support it it will do away with the HOLOTAPE Settings.

HUDFrameWork

The Mod adds a Framework to the visable interface do mods can display info on the screen

THIS MOD ALTERS HUDMenu.SWF

DEF_UI

This mod alters the interface so Mod authors and end users can change Placement Fonts, Sorting order and other visual elements that affed the Game and/or items

Updated ICONLIBS2

Aditional Icons for the game

MODWIKI

Uses all of the above to sort items and add Icons.

The Following files cannot be over written

..\interface\lyrConf.xml

..\interface\DEF_INV_TAGS.xml

..\interface\DEF_INV_TABS.xml

The file you made while installing the MODWIKI

..\interface\HUDMenu.swf

If any of these files are overwritten then your interface will not work as intended.

NOTE: the Modwiki uses VIS as a base and is "Mostly comparable" but there are MANY differences, I've tried to have enough backward comparability so if other mods are used they complu with VIS Tags, but the sorting/layout in Built into the Patches and xml Files.

Fault checking:

if you see {Scrap}Coffee Mug [[[[[[Ceramic]]]]]]  DEF_UI is not functioning

Edited by Gernash

Thank you, sempai!

Checking MO, the last files to overwrite those three files are from the MODWiki Core Patches.  It's at the bottom of my MO mod order and should overwrite EVERYTHING else.  According to the Conflicts tab, it's ovewriting the files from Valdacil's Item Sorting and Quest Tags EN. 

Tried hiding them, didn't fix anything. 

Edited by Barachiel

No.  I've been considering the Cartographer's Map Markers mod, but I've not actually enabled it yet.

HUDMenu.swf final version is from HUD Framework. I know I ran the app to make it compatible.  I ran it again, and it STILL didn't work right.  Then I noticed a pre-made DEF_UI compatibility file on HUDFramework's page.  It was just a premade HUDMenu.swf.  That works fine.

Weird.  No idea what I was doing wrong, generating my own.

I have a 27" 3840x2160 LG monitor, 16:9 ratio.  So far, so good.  Though running at this is KILLING my FPS.  I'd drop down to 1920x1080, but i love my borderless windowed mode.

EDIT:  Yeah, I dropped back down, and i shot up from 30-40 FPS back to 60. 

Edited by Barachiel

My friend has a 4k screen, I've set his up so you have a 1k,2k,3k,4k modes for desktop so you can use the one that suits the game most. 

----RAW Resolutions----

1k 1920x1080

2k 2048×1152

3k 3072x1728

4k 4096x2304

Highend TV should have a GAME Mode that does all the UPSCALING etc

---------------------------

borderless windowed mode shouldn't slow down the FPS much.

Edited by Gernash