wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Aww man...came back hoping maybe it would have been updated by now, but still no luck. That makes me a sad panda. Has anyone found any other decent mod list guides that incorporate WSE? I've found one decent, working guide, but his system is kind of weak, and the list is built as such. No WSE, and several other things that I'd like to try. I'll keep checking back. Glad to see that you're at least still alive, Gernash, and here's hoping you find time/reason to update it soon. Cheers.

? everything is still working and you can use wse what do you mean?

you mean weapons smit extended right?

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/Plugin_Weapons#Modern_Weapons

Just checked back, and I just wanted to say: Oof.

I was hoping to have a straightforward working-right-from-the-start modlist, but from what you're saying, this one isn't going to cut it at this moment.

I guess I'll shove this stuff aside in the meantime and look elsewhere then. The main thing that drew me to this in the first place was the inclusion of WSE as an option, but I guess I'll just have to throw it in haphazardly to something else.

But I do hear you, Gernash. While it is disappointing to hear that it's inactive, I totally understand your reasons for not updating it at this time. Thank you for your response.

And thank you, Gninja89 for your forewarning about this. I'll have to start over, although I am not looking forward to it.

Wel what I have done is write a list of the mods from this guide that I really want and reduced the list significantly. I edited out all the texture and graphics stuff for a few reasons. First there are many that are convaluted to install, its not a priority fo me, there are often conflicts, they cause memory issues etc. I havent done it yet but I am going to install everything using Vortex - i wouldnt bother with NMM or mod organiser 2 - once all the stuff that matters works, then pick 5 - 10 choice graphics mods and add it on top. That is the only way of doing it I can see. I would suggest getting a txt document or pen and paper mate and writing suf down as you go about Load order, conflicts etc. Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Teh alterations are done on a sub page (<<HERE>>) the main page stuff is just Quick tidying Now that VIS-G is up i'm just going to Modernize the main plugins. I have been also working on a light overhaul and this will be the update to the enb section. This will in turn make the Worldspace termination patch better. The release with be only using mods that do not break the precombine so you can have better frames.

There is no ETA I'm just doing it as I feel like it.

The list with lighting patch will be ENB ONLY

Only vanilla textures

[spoiler=Pics]

enb2018_9_8_01_47_09.jpgenb2018_9_7_22_51_46.jpgenb2018_9_8_02_01_03.jpgenb2018_9_17_19_51_29.jpgenb2018_9_17_19_55_59.jpgenb2018_9_17_19_52_35.jpg

Edited by Gernash

@Gilgamesh2k5

I think it's awsome that Biraitbec was able to get people to allow a mod pack like that. Resolves alot of tedious issues.

Currently I'm just using the HDDLC and truck loads of lighting and enb.hdr esq stuff 500MB compressed to get it to look nice.

This time around I've added some large mods and rebuilt the world space a bit so you dont need to disable precombine. 

The basic shell is complete AND tested so I'll fix up the stuff over the next few weeksish.

• +1 1