• Please log in to reply
3533 replies to this topic

#3526 lolomawisoft

lolomawisoft

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:26 AM

Aww man...came back hoping maybe it would have been updated by now, but still no luck. That makes me a sad panda. Has anyone found any other decent mod list guides that incorporate WSE? I've found one decent, working guide, but his system is kind of weak, and the list is built as such. No WSE, and several other things that I'd like to try. I'll keep checking back. Glad to see that you're at least still alive, Gernash, and here's hoping you find time/reason to update it soon. Cheers.

? everything is still working and you can use wse what do you mean?

you mean weapons smit extended right?

http://wiki.step-pro...#Modern_Weapons

#3527 lolomawisoft

lolomawisoft

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for adding the pictures  :clap:

XD wrong picture under "the next step"

Image 5 of 8

UI TAB

dont worry im not gonna bother you more, i was just reading through the guide again :P

#3528 Gernash

Gernash

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

@lolomawisoft

Fixed

#3529 GNinja89

GNinja89

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:47 AM

Just checked back, and I just wanted to say: Oof.

I was hoping to have a straightforward working-right-from-the-start modlist, but from what you're saying, this one isn't going to cut it at this moment.

I guess I'll shove this stuff aside in the meantime and look elsewhere then. The main thing that drew me to this in the first place was the inclusion of WSE as an option, but I guess I'll just have to throw it in haphazardly to something else.

But I do hear you, Gernash. While it is disappointing to hear that it's inactive, I totally understand your reasons for not updating it at this time. Thank you for your response.

And thank you, Gninja89 for your forewarning about this. I'll have to start over, although I am not looking forward to it.

Wel what I have done is write a list of the mods from this guide that I really want and reduced the list significantly. I edited out all the texture and graphics stuff for a few reasons. First there are many that are convaluted to install, its not a priority fo me, there are often conflicts, they cause memory issues etc. I havent done it yet but I am going to install everything using Vortex - i wouldnt bother with NMM or mod organiser 2 - once all the stuff that matters works, then pick 5 - 10 choice graphics mods and add it on top. That is the only way of doing it I can see. I would suggest getting a txt document or pen and paper mate and writing suf down as you go about Load order, conflicts etc. Good luck!

#3530 Hackerpcs

Hackerpcs

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:45 AM

Sorry if it has been asked before, should the official High Resolution Texture Pack DLC be used with the guide?

#3531 ZidanReign

ZidanReign

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:36 AM

Sorry if it has been asked before, should the official High Resolution Texture Pack DLC be used with the guide?

No and you also shouldn't use this guide.

It is very outdated.

#3532 Hackerpcs

Hackerpcs

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:29 AM

No and you also shouldn't use this guide.

It is very outdated.

Is there an updated guide or any that I can use?

#3533 ZidanReign

ZidanReign

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:09 AM

Search Biraitbec

#3534 Aeradom

Aeradom

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:30 AM

To go along with Biraitbec

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users