Hi, Just thought i would place this here kinda to give feedback on what the current status is and Items that I simply don't have the skills to fix.
184.108.40.206b - https://github.com/L...s/tag/v220.127.116.11b
Items Requiring a C++ Developer (Things I can't fix):
These fixed themselves (Shrugs)
Custom profile locations are currently not supported, Please either use portable or the %appdata% locations for now, I'm planning on adding a new option when creating the profiles called "Custom Location" that will create everything in the location and setup all the internal settings correctly.
Currently due to time restraints I will be looking at only fixing the SkyrimSE and fallout4 bugs, Please use MO1 for the others if MO2 has issues with those games.
*Note on the silence up till now*
Sorry for the long delay there was work happening in the background, And I kinda went into radio silence since a few of us were stumped by the memory issues, Should be a Test release here soon as well once we are sure it will work as expected. I was against making any claims until now due to that people were comparing my "quick fixes" to Tannins work as a whole which is not fair to tannin's great contributions or myself for just getting things compiling in general. So I have waited for some sort of testing to take place and the project to get some momentum.
Fixes coming in 2.1.0
- Building with VS2015 and QT5.9.1
- All memory bugs have gone by magic (I'm serious no idea how, Using Qt's Binary install has helped)
- ESL support has been done by Helidoc and Silarn [WIP]
- Tutorials are back and working and updated (Thanks to Silarn)
- Few null exceptions are caught now, So no more hard crashes due to firewall/network issues
- sort button uses the new loot api that supports esl
- A few SkyrimSE/Fallout4 fixes (e.g fallout4 mods don't deselect anymore after running loot)
- Local profiles and saves are working, Though tester has notified us disabling local profiles doesn't work so still [WIP]
Issues in 2.1.0
No issues in latest test build
You can find the test builds on discord in the testers channel.
No wix installer yet though I have been slacking
**** Updates to come ****
Edited by LePresidente, 25 October 2017 - 05:48 AM.