Bluegunk

Question

I'm finding the latest MO2 very smooth and efficient for my Skyrim SE - almost back to the good old days. Thank you!

I have a two quick queries about Overwrite, and I could not easily see comments on these when I searched: 

• I can't get the drag and drop to work a lot of the time. So I have to do this manually in Windows Explorer. In itself no real problem but I'm wondering if I need to tweak my MO2 INI files or something? Or is the Overwrite a W.I.P.?
  • SSEEdit is a bit of a mess for me. Say I clean an ESP, the results go into Overwrite and the esp vanishes from the Mod. I have to move the altered ESP back myself. I could tick the replace into the mod, I suppose, but the backed up ESPs don't seem to go where they would normally, which is an SSE backup folder.   I may be simply missing a trick here, like an INI setting, so this is a quick call for advice for best practice with SSEEdit.

I'm finding Loot, Wrye Bash and FNIS run great. BTW - it's all run on an SSD away from Program Files, etc.

Many thanks!

Quick update. All appears to be working well. I have dramatically improved functionality compared to my previous install in the game directory. The warning icon about files in overwrite works, and drag/drop from overwrite works now too!

I do see one minor item. I say minor, because we are in beta after all, but after dragging and dropping from overwrite, I experience a MO crash whenever trying to run another tool. For example, I make an xEdit patch, drag/drop, and then run LOOT for the patch. LOOT will not start due to the crash. This is what used to happen after making a patch with my "corrected" install. Just re-start and no biggie. I would like to confirm however that others are experiencing the same problem; otherwise, absent any company in this 1st world problem, I will have obviously messed something up... again.

I do see one minor item. I say minor, because we are in beta after all, but after dragging and dropping from overwrite, I experience a MO crash whenever trying to run another tool. For example, I make an xEdit patch, drag/drop, and then run LOOT for the patch. LOOT will not start due to the crash. This is what used to happen after making a patch with my "corrected" install. Just re-start and no biggie. I would like to confirm however that others are experiencing the same problem; otherwise, absent any company in this 1st world problem, I will have obviously messed something up... again.

This is a known issue with the developers, they are trying to figure it out.  It will be an issue in the next beta release also.