Help needed mo + skse

finfalas001

Question

Hy guys,

i've some big problems installing mods with mo. I used to manage my mods with nmm for years and never had (bigger) issues with it, but since last update nmm is totaly broken and i cant do anything repairing it. So i decided to install mo and use this instead. After downloading all my mods again (nearly 150) i installed them with mo. i had problems with immersive creatured and immersive armor, mo always show error whil installing.  That was my first problem.

For checking if all my other mods are working, i used Loot and then started via skse. Everything was fine, but ingame i recognized, that every mod which uses SKSe, and is organized with mcm doesnt work, and that are some of my most used/important mods.

How can i fix this?

Last question: how can i install a wyre bash patch with mo?

Please help me with not to complicated answers^^

Greets and thanks Finfalas

4 answers to this question

Did you install the SKSE scripts as well?

Wrye Bash patch is easy. Add Wrye Bash as an executable to MO and run it via MO. The Bashed Patch thus produced should end up in the 'Overwrite' folder. You then make a mod from that folder by right clicking it and selecting the correct option.

Sounds like corrupted downloads for the error issue.

Wrye Bash you just need to start WB inside MO and create as usual, then on overwrite folder you right click it and select "create mod" and call it "Bashed Patch", confirm and on left tab of MO the Bashed patch appears and you can activate it. Same goes for FNIS and DSR

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nozzer:Do you mean skse generaly on my pc? Then yes as i said i used all this mods with nmm and skse.  Mods only saiing now, that they cant find skse, even when i start it via skse in mo.

remlnx: I reloaded both from nexus , but ich cant install them....

my main issue is that i want to know how to use skse and mcm mods with mo.

To use skse with MO you can do 2 ways:

1. Install skse executable + the 2 skse dll's manually in your skyrim directory, then load skse.zip in MO like a normal mod and select the "data" directory only.

2. Install whole skse in your skyrim directory as you are used to do with NMM (executable + dll's + data folder)

As final step you have on both methods to add your skse executable to MO applications and launch skse from inside MO.

By starting skse through MO app list you have full skse functionality as well as mcm working, assuming you are using SkyUI

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk