• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rescorla

Rescorla

Prisoner

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

When I zoned into Camp McCarran and Crimson Caravan the lighting gets bugged and the screen becomes extremely bright. Gameplay can continue it's just difficult seeing what is going on. When I zone back out to Mojave Wasteland the lighting reverts back to normal.

I tried troubleshooting by removing the RWL mod that is at the end of my load order. That just made matters worse by making everything in the game super bright no matter what zone I was in.

Any idea what is going on?

#2 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:18 PM

Do you have an ENB?

#3 Rescorla

Rescorla

Prisoner

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:04 PM

I use the base ENB from Boris Vostonov that the Fear and Loathing guide says to use.

#4 MonoAccipiter

MonoAccipiter

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

The RWLE page says:

The game can become blindingly white if you have a mod conflict and / or don't load RWLE very last.

Make sure no Bashed Patch or anything is last, and check for conflicts in xEdit.

#5 StoneyMason

StoneyMason

Prisoner

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:42 PM

Had this issue tonight and can confirm for me at least the issue was the load order for RWLE. I had them in two separate slots and they ended being placed in front of the merged patch and the bashed patch. I must have missed this instruction in the guide that they need to be last but switching them to last fixed the issue.

#6 clarency

clarency

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

Hello to be clear on the fix: does than mean moving the RWLE .esm after the bashed patch, at the very bottom of the loan order?

Thanks!

#7 clarency

clarency

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Hello to be clear on the fix: does than mean moving the RWLE .esm after the bashed patch, at the very bottom of the loan order?

Thanks!

my apologies, I mixed the mods. We're talking about Realistic Wasteland Lighting.

So I indeed move the esp. at the bottom of my load order, but BEFORE the bashed and merged patches. 

Freeside and Crimson Caravan are now whiteout-free! Thank you guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users