When i run skyrim via ModOrganizer it opens steam and doesn't load my mods

rephiwas

Question

So yesterday i was playing skyrim as usual, but today steam updated Skyrim, and now when i try to run the game via the shortcut created by MO it opens the launcher and none of the mods installed by MO are loaded, i tried to create another shortcut but nothing changes, please help

3 answers to this question

Welcome to STEP @rephiwas

When you start MO is the profile selected that matches that you were previously using? If so can you start a modded game by calling SKSE via the executables dropdown list?

If no to either questions please post your logs and ini here please.

OK, so today i tried to execute skse via MO, and it worked '-' i did absolutely nothing different from yesterday i opened MO selected SKSE and clicked run, but this time the game opened directly with all mods loaded '-' about the profile, i have only one profile on MO and tbh i didnt even know i could have more then 1 until now LOL, i dont know what to say. Thanks for replying so fast but i guess that the problem fixed itself. '-' if you still want my logs and ini i can post them tho.