DynDOLOD_Output folder is missing in archive.

Razcal

Question

So i manually downloaded the Dyndolod main file on nexusmods. and was following Gamerpoets installation video, got to the part where i need to archive the dyndolod_output folder but its not there, is there a place i can find it so i can continue or am i screwed?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

So i manually downloaded the Dyndolod main file on nexusmods. and was following Gamerpoets installation video, got to the part where i need to archive the dyndolod_output folder but its not there, is there a place i can find it so i can continue or am i screwed?

Thanks.

DynDOLOD.exe and TexGen.exe create their output folders all by themselves automatically if they do not exist and then create all LOD files into them while they do their work.

The logfiles will detail and show all files created in these folders. For example right before the end.

[00:00:26.216]      Saved C:\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\skse\plugins\StorageUtilData\DynDOLOD_Worlds.json

[00:00:26.229]    Updating 164 base records

[00:00:26.333]    Done

[00:00:26.346]    Removing empty cells Blackreach "Blackreach" [WRLD:0001EE62]

[00:00:26.383]    Write next object id 00118C

[00:00:26.400]    Checking C:\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_Blackreach_log.txt

[00:00:26.412]    DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully.

Edited by sheson
  • +1 1

Ah.. i do get the below sentence in the log 

[00:00:00.001] Found Open Cities Skyrim.esp. Do not load this mod when generating LOD. Restart and uncheck from Master/Plugin list.

I'm guessing this is why i'm not finding that folder. Thanks for the reply, one more quick question, I downloaded the patch file and just ran it again but didn't see an option for the open cities cities mod. Is there a patch so Dyndolod works with open cities or do i need to take out open cities if i am to go furthur with Dyndolod

Ah.. i do get the below sentence in the log 

[00:00:00.001] Found Open Cities Skyrim.esp. Do not load this mod when generating LOD. Restart and uncheck from Master/Plugin list.

I'm guessing this is why i'm not finding that folder. Thanks for the reply, one more quick question, I downloaded the patch file and just ran it again but didn't see an option for the open cities cities mod. Is there a patch so Dyndolod works with open cities or do i need to take out open cities if i am to go furthur with Dyndolod

Read the manual and watch the gamerpoets video for specific instructions for Open Cities Skyrim.

• +1 1