Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (by Starac)

z929669

Enter this magnet link in your browser, it'll circumvent the censorship:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6D3211C321E1C68BB1D1D22DF5D49E21FB1BFF1A&dn=skyrim+realistic+overhaul+dg+v1+6+optimal+1k+2k&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fannounce.opensharing.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

That is great.  Thank you very much. 

Just a suggestion but maybe the magnet link should be added to the wiki page as an alternative for anyone else have issues with the katproxy link.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wan't to upload SRO again, but don't know where?

Nexus is out of question, and i don't like Steam. Also i would like it to be some site, preferably with TES content.

Many textures are new, and some are 4096k. Dragonborn textures included, which i did long time ago. 

Edited by Starac
  • +1 1

Thanks!  

Here are a few. These are all TES modding sites that I'm aware of. (left aside Lovers Lab)

AFK Mods

Dark Creations

TES Alliance

The Assimilation Lab

I don't know if they have any restrictions in regards to file size though.

So which one to choose? I need a place to upload big file. 

TechAngel suggests TES Alliance? What about others? 

Btw, i'm member of TES Alliance for 5 years, but totally forget about it  :woot:

Starac I would recommend TheAssimilationLab

I have had Vanilla Reduced Textures uploaded there as a secondary mirror for a while now ..

https://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/1075-vanilla-reduced-textures/

They are going to be around for many years ( some rather large and very long development time projects are being hosted there ), and you have 8gb space to play with per mod page.

AFK Mods and Dark Creations are good but dont have the kind of space you are going to need.

TES Alliance do allow large file uploads via an FTP client .. But I think like me you will find managing your mod pages to be quite awkward and restrictive ( if you have more than a few images aswell as large files there the server slows to a crawl quite often, before I removed my files from there I would hit edit and could be waiting up to ten minutes just for the page to refresh, it was the same a few years before then too )

TheAssimilationLab has been consistently good, aswell as providing the biggest amount of space for your uploads.

Edited by alt3rn1ty

Starac I would recommend TheAssimilationLab

I have had Vanilla Reduced Textures uploaded there as a secondary mirror for a while now ..

https://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/1075-vanilla-reduced-textures/

They are going to be around for many years ( some rather large and very long development time projects are being hosted there ), and you have 8gb space to play with per mod page.

AFK Mods and Dark Creations are good but dont have the kind of space you are going to need.

TES Alliance do allow large file uploads via an FTP client .. But I think like me you will find managing your mod pages to be quite awkward and restrictive ( if you have more than a few images aswell as large files there the server slows to a crawl quite often, before I removed my files from there I would hit edit and could be waiting up to ten minutes just for the page to refresh, it was the same a few years before then too )

TheAssimilationLab has been consistently good, aswell as providing the biggest amount of space for your uploads.

This is exactly the reason why i ask. I have had also many problem with uploading on the Nexus with server instability. 

Thanks.