Question

My specs:

Alienware 17

Processor: Intel® Core i7-4710MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
16GB RAM

Windows 7, 64-bit

Integrated card: Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Dedicated card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M

With that out of the way... I'm having issues getting the ENBInjector to work with Mod Organiser. I'm not using the wrapper version because the d3d9.dll is a problem for me.

I have searched for quite a while (days) for a solution but I've found nothing that seems to be working. Nor am I new at modding. I've just begun the journey of starting fresh. (I couldn't tell you what I had working before. It's really been a couple of years before I've done anything with Skyrim.)

I'm currently testing on a new profile within MO to see if I can get the injector to work. I've put the injector into my Skyrim directory (which is not in Program Files), and have the appropriate .ini files set up for ENBoost. But that's when it gets weird.

I set up the injector as an executable within MO, but it only actually... well, injects, when I launch the Skyrim Launcher from MO. Launching TESV.exe directly will not work, neither will launching SKSE. This profile is, at the moment, entirely empty save for USLEEP, SkyUI, and iHud while I test this.

I was only able to get it to go this far by placing a shortcut to MO in my Skyrim directory and setting it as the first process the injector has to go through (as seen in the attached .ini).

So, to recap as concisely as possible:

-Profile in MO only has USLEEP loaded. No other mods at this time.

-ENBInjector launched from MO.

-Game detects the injector when I launch the Skyrim Loader, also from MO.

-Game does not detect injector when I launch TESV.exe from MO.

-Game does not detect injector when I launch SKSE from MO.

what do

enblocal.ini

enbinjector.ini