3 replies to this topic

#1 GamerPoets

GamerPoets

Jarl

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

This Sunday an interview that I did with Nexus a month or two back is suppose to be posted for the Sunday Interview.

I was a bit wordy throughout and I didn't want to sound like I was winning an Academy award when asked if I would like to mention those that I looked up to (the question was meant for YouTubers but if I "look up" to anyone in the community its the STEP folks and some others who have helped me with numerous questions and projects over the years... I did mention my favorite YouTubers however as well to satisfy the question) so I left a very short mention of STEP and some other folks. It would have been longer but I felt that I had already said enough to the point that people probably would have bailed out in reading it all already lol (I wouldn't blame them).

So just a thank you to everyone on the forums, Staff, Contributors and others for helping me out over the years. This Monday is GamerPoets 3 year anniversary, good time for the interview to be posted, and in case you didn't read it all (again, I wouldn't blame you lol.. especially for just a short mention) i wanted to thank you all here. 

Many more years to come I hope.

-Michael

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,107 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:05 PM

And thank you for all your awesome videos that have help out so many modders!

#3 GamerPoets

GamerPoets

Jarl

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

=) They wouldn't be awesome without all of you guys helping me over the years. I said when I first reached out to you guys that if anything ever came of GamerPoets I would be giving you verbal credit and pushing people towards STEP as long as STEP exists. Well I keep my word = ) ... I have a long way to go to "be something" or at least what I'd hope to be as far as the channel goes but I'll bombard you with random viewers form my channel for many years to come lol

#4 phazer11

phazer11

Chatroom Supervisor

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

Congrats on the spotlight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users