#1 D1Z4STR

D1Z4STR

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

Good day,

I am having a issue to get MO to login to Nexus. I have tried downloading NMM to see if that would help. I have set my username and password and associated links and still nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Edit - I figured it out

Edited by D1Z4STR, 19 February 2017 - 09:04 AM.

#2 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:39 AM

Glad you figured it out. Would you please provide the solution so that others that have this problem will be able to find in their search.

#3 D1Z4STR

D1Z4STR

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:02 PM

All i had to do was click the globe button (2nd from top left in MO). I think that acts as an initial login button and sets MO as logged in. Before that I had set my username and password and it would not login to Nexus automatically. I even downloaded NMM and set the newest version in MO. None of it worked for me. I then noticed the globe button in MO and clicked it and it opened Nexus and I was then logged in (Of course you would need your username and password entered correctly in MO settings section).

#4 DarkDragen

DarkDragen

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

I'm having the same problem and I done everything right, right password and username in MO, but yet it won't login or download anything.

#5 DarkDragen

DarkDragen

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

I'm having the same problem and I done everything right, right password and username in MO, but yet it won't login or download anything.

Nevermind, able to login

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users