Photo
- - - - -
testing

Ebony Weapons 2017 Retexture (by OperatorCactus)

mod operatorcactus

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rolandito

rolandito

Prisoner

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:02 AM

I'd like to recommend this recently-released mod be tested for inclusion in the STEP portfolio.  It's pretty phenomenal work.

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/82468/?

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,706 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

Marked for Testing.

They're worth a compare.

#3 WilliamImm

WilliamImm

Legendary Blue Dragon

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

This looks spiffy. Like how they actually tried to aim for a little consistency with Cabal's look of the ebony armor.

#4 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

I've liked the look of this so far - my only question is if Cabal did Ebony Weapons or not. If he did, then wouldn't it make more sense to keep his original textures, though? I like these, and they do fit well with the Cabal ebony armors, but you'd think if he wanted that kind of consistency, he'd do it himself.

#5 federation25

federation25

Prisoner

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

I've loaded these in with my STEP 2.10 install to override the Book of Silence weapons, and not a single thing was overridden.  As far as I can tell, Cabal didn't do the ebony weapons.

#6 Greg

Greg

High King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:32 PM

I searched Nexus and I don't see any mods from Cabal that include the ebony weapons, although I have not downloaded all of them to search the meshes and textures.

#7 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:46 PM

That being the case then, this would seem to be a shoe-in. Recommended for STEP.

#8 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • 905 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

Are ebony weapons not covered by Amidianborn Book of Silence then as this as also been suggested for SRLE Extended LOTD?

#9 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,706 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

Are ebony weapons not covered by Amidianborn Book of Silence then as this as also been suggested for SRLE Extended LOTD?

No, they're not. I had to check myself because I was a bit surprised. Only the armor and shield is covered by BoS.

#10 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • 905 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:10 AM

No, they're not. I had to check myself because I was a bit surprised. Only the armor and shield is covered by BoS.

OK thanks Tech I guess we'll be adding it to SRLE Extended LOTD then. That will teach me not to reject a mod without properly looking into it cos I just assumed BoS covered ebony weapons.

Edited by DarkladyLexy, 27 June 2017 - 09:14 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testing, mod, operatorcactus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users