FNIS Mod Organizer 2 will not work together.

lordrahl

Question

I have used mod organizer for old skyrim and now cannot live with out it. However with SkyrimSE and Mod Organizer 2 when trying to use FNIS it just will not work. I have looked here for answers, on reddit, and any where else i could find for answers and have come up dry. I get the "outside the bounds of the array" error or "cannot find part of the path" error etc.

I have many errors with loot as well but atleast I can get that to work. My skyrim se is installed on my H: drive not under the default drive and yes it is through steam. I have tried the solutions to some of the errors from here and from other forums as stated but nothing has worked. Please, any help with this would be greatly appreciated! :confused:

thats what i have done ,i even seen the tuto to be sure to get it right,i've done it with bodyslide and it works perfectly well.
how can i get u logs for u to see? (i dont know),thanks for the answer dude btw^^

my mod organizer is in steam , for storage

C:/steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE

here is the base directory ,i use it just for skyrim Se so  i have done it this way

No, don't try and fix this "issue" by using symlinks. Remove your current MO2 installation and install it to a folder away from Steam and other UAC folders. Something like: C\Games\MO2\ would be fine.

Perhaps the Skyrim SE path may be causing issues due to spaces in the name. Perhaps. In any case the number of users that are having difficulties are minuscule compared to the entire MO2 userbase.

I get the problem as well, every time I run into a mod that freezes the game and uninstall something trying to figure out which mod I end up with FNIS saying it can not find the path for the temp directory.  I tried installing directly into the game data folder, but MO would give me the error trying to run it.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and it works, but it has worked after restarting MO or my computer, so I will have to see if it remains working while I find the bug(s) in my mod list.

Sorry to bump an old thread but this was the first I have seen that doesn't just tell me how to install it.